zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

2 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

What kind of assignment is this? lmao

each week we do some material studies and this week is organic materials like dirt, foliage and such. there are six kinds within the category that we have to paint and one of them just happens to be poop of all things......and it's weird cuz in the student samples my instructor showed us they didn't have to paint poop..

Just now, plastic_rainbow said:

each week we do some material studies and this week is organic materials like dirt, foliage and such. there are six kinds within the category that we have to paint and one of them just happens to be poop of all things......and it's weird cuz in the student samples my instructor showed us they didn't have to paint poop..

Okay then lmao

10 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

for my digital painting class one of the studies i have to do is poop.......they really gonna make me look for reference material for that...

just paint a picture of society today.... cuz we are living in one (1) giant pile of shit!!!!!! xD

14 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

for my digital painting class one of the studies i have to do is poop.......they really gonna make me look for reference material for that...

i thot only the twitter institute of piss and cum handed out assignments of that kind, some next level royal homework tbh

Ugh this kid fucking pisses me off. Most godamn annoying ass person I’ve met 

So he went on some dumb rant about how a girl won’t talk to him or say hi to him. He basically had a crush on her and literally just so entitled and wanted her attention when she was clearly creeped out by her. He even played with my friends hair which is creepy enough  

He asked like almost 20 girls out in some of the most embarrassing ways. He’s garnered a reputation at our school. Even the teachers are annoyed by him.

Im honestly done with him at this point. He tries so hard to be friends with my group but we’re literally done with him. How do I tell him straight up that we don’t like him?

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

apparently the new way my body has learned to deal with overwhelming stress is to make me insufferably sleepy? like I don't need to sleep more but go off I guess

I wish people would pick a better place/time than directly outside where I live at night to shout like idiots. Why is it always here? Why can't they go be obnoxious somewhere else? I know it's right in the city centre so there are a lot of drunk people but this is just pissing me off. I would go outside and tell them to shut the fuck up but I live in a flat so it's not just my property and I don't want to make a scene. If it was just me living here, it'd be different and I'd be able to get some bloody peace and quiet.

22 hours ago, suji said:

what if u lose them

I bought tips to put on them so they fit better and stay more secure. I've discovered one ear canal is bigger than the other through these things as well. 🤷‍♂️

I don't think that I will ever get used to having prayers answered. It's overwhelming. Every time. I mean, I literally ain't shit. I'm less than a speck of dust in the grand scheme of things...but The Most High heard meee??? That's just too much, bruh.

All praises. Yah khai.

2 hours ago, CAT5 said:

I don't think that I will ever get used to having prayers answered. It's overwhelming. Every time. I mean, I literally ain't shit. I'm less than a speck of dust in the grand scheme of things...but The Most High heard meee??? That's just too much, bruh.

All praises. Yah khai.

I am glad that prayer works for you CAT-san.

Having an ear infection is TOTALLY fun to have, especially when you're unable to use your right hearing aid. Fuck, these antibiotics and Aleve better help me bear with this bitch soon.

tenor.gif?itemid=13047594