zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

@KomorebiBasically I think talking things through is always worth it with people that are dear to oneself. But then you actually even tried with telling her how you feel while even going through a real tough time (which makes it even harder going through this crap).

I've been at a similar point this year, several times actually even though all were long-term stuff (like me being hurt for months or years). I decided on parting. I leave behind what's not doing me good. I've been fighting so much and it never paid off. Who doesn't show me I'm important to them doesn't belong in my life anymore. But I had to learn this the hard way and over many many years. I wish to you it'll be an easier way for you, it won't ever be easy though.

6 hours ago, Komorebi said:

I have this friend I consider close and we haven't really seen each other or communicated much in over a month. I'm kinda pissed because her IG stories show she's not really busy, just clinging to her boyfriend. Which would be ok if she hand't blown me off a few times recently and only after I almost threw a fit she kinda apologized for not realizing I was having a really terrible time and needed support. But then when I confirmed I was feeling like shit she just said "well, the only one with the power to help you is yourself' and stopped responding.
Like a week later I told her I was sick of always having to beg for a text reply and then see her text her bf nonstop when we were together and how bad and hurt her careless attitude made me feel. She left it on seen, and now, a week later, I find out she's attending a party organized by the same guy I had a physical fight with at a club. I find that really disloyal and I told her so, but she just ignored me again.

IDk if I should talk things with her or just tell her to fuck off and delete her from my social media. That feels very childish and immature but she's also showing to be very unreliable and overall a bad friend.

As hard as it is, considering the history you two probably have together, the best thing for the both of you might just to end the relationship. Maybe not for good, but for now it seems that she isn't putting the same effort into the relationship you are. I've had situations like this, and decided that I needed to take care of myself first and not waste my energy on people who could care less about me. 

1 hour ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Anyone who has ordered stuff off Discogs, how long is it usually for a seller to get back to you about an invoice?

If you’re wondering how long it normally takes for the seller to send an invoice, it depends on the seller. It’s been years since I’ve used Discogs (it’s mostly flippers in Europe), but the longest I’ve had to wait for an invoice is 12 hours.

8 hours ago, Komorebi said:

IDk if I should talk things with her or just tell her to fuck off and delete her from my social media. That feels very childish and immature but she's also showing to be very unreliable and overall a bad friend

put them on ice and give them an opportunity to come back themselves.

a year after no communication likely taking place whatsoever you'll probably fill the place they occupied in your life with either different friends, or new hobbies, or just some self-love/TLC time.

don't message them first ever again.

Thanks everyone. I deleted her on FB and said something about lousy friends on IG, apparently the shoe did fit because she was outraged that I was "treating her like shit". So, bye.

Sucks that her sister who barely knows me did notice I was having an awful time and asked when I was free so we'd meet for coffee and chat.

I'm already slightly terrified that next week I'll have to travel 9 hours on a bus to go see my friend. And then after a few days I gotta travel the same route back home again... I can barely sit still for 2 hours, how will I ever manage to do that for 9 hours lol. Why oh why does she have to live so far away T_T

On 9/19/2019 at 2:43 PM, Zeus said:

One of my friends committed suicide last night. The reality is still setting in.

Please be Ok, please be, I will have you in my thoughts tonight and I will think of you so you are not alone

5 hours ago, Fyrnia4Maya said:

Please be Ok, please be, I will have you in my thoughts tonight and I will think of you so you are not alone

I'm not the praying type but I appreciate the sentiment. Pray for me if it gives you strength but he is already gone.

6 hours ago, Zeus said:

I'm not the praying type but I appreciate the sentiment. Pray for me if it gives you strength but he is already gone.

I didn't mean praying, I meant simply sharing your pain and empathize in my thoughts, just so that you are not suffering alone, I haven't suffered your loss and I'm not hurting a fraction of what you are, but you are not alone, and I'm just a fraction of the people rooting for you. Sorry if I sound condescending or naive

6 hours ago, Fyrnia4Maya said:

I didn't mean praying, I meant simply sharing your pain and empathize in my thoughts, just so that you are not suffering alone, I haven't suffered your loss and I'm not hurting a fraction of what you are, but you are not alone, and I'm just a fraction of the people rooting for you. Sorry if I sound condescending or naive

Don't worry, you did not offend me.

Realizing that nothing is ever random has definitely helped change my perspective, and allowed me to see the significance in a lot of things that I would have otherwise overlooked. It's also helped to spur along my gratitude and opened my eyes to the magic inherent in every day life.

2 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

for my digital painting class one of the studies i have to do is poop.......they really gonna make me look for reference material for that...

Cow or rabbit shit would be the least worst to look at

4 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

for my digital painting class one of the studies i have to do is poop.......they really gonna make me look for reference material for that...

What kind of assignment is this? lmao