zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

One of my friends committed suicide last night. The reality is still setting in.

Fuuuck. My condolences bruh. Very sorry to hear that...I pray to The Most High that you and everyone affected are able to find peace in the aftermath. That's heavy...

8 hours ago, Zeus said:

One of my friends committed suicide last night. The reality is still setting in.

So sorry to hear that Zeus. Hope you're doing okay.

I saw this on the Twitter feed of a band I follow, and now I feel like I'm missing out on some quality laughs by not listening to NAZARE. Gotta get around to checking them out.

Edited by violetchain

I despise listening to music on youtube. couldn't even tell you exactly why. I'll suffer through promo videos once, but if I there are no ways of obtaining a song, I'd rather never hear it again than listen to it on youtube again =.= 

I've gots issues~

EDIT: I feel like this needs an addendum. when I listen to a song for the first time via a MV, I'll never watch it while listening. If I like the song I might go a second time and watch, but for low budget vk, sometimes I never do ^^;;;  

Edited by spockitty

I'm seemingly incapable of holding grudges....and It can honestly be pretty bittersweet sometimes....everyone who's ever fucked me over, unjustly cut me off, or just antagonized me for whatever reason - I still have love for these people. Every one of them.

The 'sweet' part is knowing I'm better off for not having these people in my life. The 'bitter' part is actually having genuinely enjoyed, appreciated, and valued these people....and if it's true that the way ppl treat others is a reflection of how they feel about themselves...then it's also bitter knowing that these individuals could not see their own worth.

Anyone feel like all of your closest friends just ignore you and are just being nice just because? Cause I sure do. I always feel like they just pretend to be my friend when in reality, they think I’m an annoying piece of shit.

I wish I had no friends cause I can live my life without a bunch of fakers. Hell, might as well not exist because that’s what my “friends” want. They don’t want me anymore. 

38 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

thanks, i'm trying my best to hang in there

It's a toughie but if you ever want to shoot the shit, feel free to DM me. At times like this your mind can be your own worst enemy and it can help to just purge your brain :)

It's that time of the year when everyone is coughing and sneezing. I refuse to get ill so I'm wearing a surgical mask because I can feel the start of an itchy throat. You fuckers staring at me on public transport can learn a thing or two. Would rather walk around in a hazmat suit than breath in your fkn cold virus 🤢

17 minutes ago, platy said:

It's that time of the year when everyone is coughing and sneezing. I refuse to get ill so I'm wearing a surgical mask because I can feel the start of an itchy throat. You fuckers staring at me on public transport can learn a thing or two. Would rather walk around in a hazmat suit than breath in your fkn cold virus 🤢

Haha I have a black, filtering mask for these occasions (I'm also allergic to dust so it comes in handy) and people stare all the time.  I've long since stopped caring tbh~

and these things did get more popular recently because of the smog problem so~

I had a job centre appointment yesterday and I know it was supposed to be informative/encouraging but all it did was teach me what a load of fucking arseholes the majority of employers are and how much I need to lie on my CV if I'm to ever get a job. Most soul-crushing ninety minutes of my life.

I have this friend I consider close and we haven't really seen each other or communicated much in over a month. I'm kinda pissed because her IG stories show she's not really busy, just clinging to her boyfriend. Which would be ok if she hand't blown me off a few times recently and only after I almost threw a fit she kinda apologized for not realizing I was having a really terrible time and needed support. But then when I confirmed I was feeling like shit she just said "well, the only one with the power to help you is yourself' and stopped responding.
Like a week later I told her I was sick of always having to beg for a text reply and then see her text her bf nonstop when we were together and how bad and hurt her careless attitude made me feel. She left it on seen, and now, a week later, I find out she's attending a party organized by the same guy I had a physical fight with at a club. I find that really disloyal and I told her so, but she just ignored me again.

IDk if I should talk things with her or just tell her to fuck off and delete her from my social media. That feels very childish and immature but she's also showing to be very unreliable and overall a bad friend.

1 minute ago, Komorebi said:

IDk if I should talk things with her or just tell her to fuck off and delete her from my social media. That feels very childish and immature but she's also showing to be very unreliable and overall a bad friend.

What's so childish/immature about deciding you don't need shite like this in your life? If I were you, I'd just go with the latter option and be done with it. However, if you want to keep trying with her, go for it and I hope it works out well if that's what you choose to do.