zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

14 hours ago, chocobuzz said:

Finally managed to wash an awful amount of dishes that had just been piling up for days and days. I didn't even know I had so many plates and forks and whatnots... Ahh I wish I had a dishwasher. Or maybe some kind of a servant. Maybe I could hire some cute vkei boy to do the job?

I've got the same problem, I hated doing the dishes so I DID get a dishwasher. Lemme tell you, it does not solve the problem ^^;; 

I recorded some music off Spotify for personal use, since I don't really trust streaming services with vk stuff (For example, there was a whole DIV discography there, but now it's like 3 releases left. I can understand that you can't keep those stuff up there forever if the band have disbanded. Still sucks, tho.), but as soon as I'll get a hold of physical copies or find better quality rips, I'm yeeting those songs off my HDD to keep the better quality ones.

Edited by ShTon

*seem to be hijacking my own post, but TIL Neverland released some unreleased MVs on YT back in April including "Merry Go Land". I did an upscale that I upped in 2018 after I took down my original rip of the DVD the previous year. This was a good opportunity to compare both, and they're closer than I would expect. They obv. have the image quality boost, but mine has more color saturation. Frame interpolation, which kinda alleviates YT compression, saves some of the movement detail, but while their video source is also kinda crusty, the details in the actual merry-go-round  and the plants look much better.

Edited by colorful人生

I dunno man sometimes I am dandy and happy but sometimes the thought of not having been able to go see Miyavi live for a whopping four times he's been to my country in ten years really hurts 

Smh too unlucky 

In unrelated stuff. Is there even a thread for bangya fashion discussion? 

1 hour ago, Chell said:

In unrelated stuff. Is there even a thread for bangya fashion discussion?

Not sure if this counts as bangya fashion, but here:

Why is it that whenever I make an appointment with my doctor, the symptoms of whatever it is I have start to clear up right before I see them? It makes me feel like I'm wasting their time. Oh, well. Better to be safe than sorry, I guess.

9 hours ago, Gesu said:

Not sure if this counts as bangya fashion, but here:

Aww thanks bro! 

No, actually I was/am seeking something different, might as well post it ... I am a Japanese fashion enthusiast, so I was thinking about how in the past there were a lot of lolita in vk fandom cough back in the Malice Mizer and theatrical vk era cough while I am perceiving that nowadays bangya maybe look more like regular emo rockers or something lol also are rokku gyaru even an actual thing I Wonder? Been stalking some bangya on Twitter to find out but I just want people's insights. Thank vou!   

Edited by Chell

3 hours ago, Gesu said:

Why is it that whenever I make an appointment with my doctor, the symptoms of whatever it is I have start to clear up right before I see them?

Basically same for me. At least you know either doctor will help you or it'll go away by itself, so it's a win win.

15 hours ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

I finally get to do Visual Kei for a school project! Can’t wait to share my knowledge with everyone in my class lol

Nice! It reminds me when I got to do a project on VK and present about it in class. That was one of the best assignments ever. (It also gave me a good excuse to go to a VK live and say it was for school :P)

I’ve applied for two teaching assistant jobs, one is in China and the other is in Japan. 

I’m so excited about the prospect of getting to live and appreciate places I’ve wanted to go, but I’m also terrified of the idea of uprooting my entire life, leaving my friends and family in the UK. I’m not saying I don’t want to do it by all means, it’s just scary you know?

And I know that my friends here in the UK support me, and that we’d still remain friends even if I’m on the other side of the world. It’s just sad in a sense...

On 11/24/2018 at 7:56 PM, monkeybanana4 said:

A funny presentation on procrastination. I need to do this less for my papers 😅

I came here to talk about my problem with procrastination, and found this video! For me, the problem is that since last year the panic monster just stays quiet, and I am honestly worrying about my future. Because it is not that I don’t care about my studies, I am actually quite motivated. I am just tired of pulling all nighters. I procrastinate on many things in life.

please wish me kuck or my last two papers  that are due soon! 

I was just thinking the other day that Farfetch'd should really have an evolution by now, and this came up in my Twitter feed.

It's actually perfect, and now I'm frustrated it doesn't exist in the old games I own.