zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

9 hours ago, Tokage said:

found out one of my old high school classmates is now dating one of my high school teachers, its making me feel kinda uhhhhhhhhhhhh

literally same

there was a rumor going around that my classmate and my english teacher were together when my classmate was still in high school, but it all started from a play they were both in supposedly, and now that he's in college & they're married, that just about confirms it for me :))))

lol-ing at the twitch community's sudden revelation that korean bjs (broadcast jockeys) are completely outclassing the westerners in titty streaming on their own platform. once they started getting kicked off of afreecaTV en-masse, they all migrated to twitch in 2016~ish. the ones that've making the rounds on r/livestreamfail recently all got banned (will only last a few days), though. too bad they still refuse to make an "adult" category b/c they wouldn't want to be liable for any of it, like they aren't liable for anything on their platform *eye roll*.

i'm hoping that mixer is successful so that twitch is forced to better vet their site.

Edited by colorful人生

Weekends have mysteriously been the most full of anxiety for a few months now, and it's trickled over into weekdays. I guess I'm officially in a worse place again, without proper reasons why. Woosh, feelings of being useless and aimless. Screw you irrational feelings that won't be swayed by logic.

Going into Grade 12. Man, high school is fucking quick!

Anyway, kinda sad that I’m leaving most of my friends and happy that I can forget about all the assholes I will never see again. But honestly, as much as I understand that friendships come and go, it’s taken a toll on me because how many memories I’ve made with them over the years.

Some of them I have been close with since elementary and some at High School. I just honestly hope that I get to spend one more day with them before we part ways. Sometimes I worry about myself being alone and with every one having moved on. 

Still got till June. Gotta do something 

4 hours ago, ghost said:

You ever just feel sick of looking at your computer or phone screen, wanna just leave it all and live it out in some cabin in the woods near a town and just garden, work on personal projects, and grow old with a pet?

Yeah, me too.

Not me, but I wish people who were around me would leave me alone IRL, I can ignore what I want online.... 😅😂

1 hour ago, SubThatSong said:

Not me, but I wish people who were around me would leave me alone IRL, I can ignore what I want online.... 😅😂

I've just been feeling too glued to technology lately. Maybe I should just go on a hike or something, but life is just too loud for me right now. 

53 minutes ago, ghost said:

I've just been feeling too glued to technology lately.

Honestly I combine this and the repetitiveness of work/being predictable itself to be my major factors. Any change in my routine, like coming in to work an hour later while I go for a coffee or take the scenic route that I never have before to see the mountain landscape REALLY does a lot for me here in CO. Even something as spontaneous as taking a personal day off to sleep is a great change of pace lol.

I now understand why recreational activities like going to the beach, camping/hiking in the mountains, or even traveling somewhere else to get away are still a thing, and I've never done most of those things due to being a shut-in.

I can barely fathom the idea that kids of today are being conditioned to believe these things are not necessary (i.e. wilderness and exploration) and online stuff are all you need in life, so why do all those things when you can watch someone else do those things? Yeeesh, I've sure changed a lot in these last few years lol.

On 8/23/2019 at 4:27 PM, platy said:

Excuse me... What is this video

Thanks for posting this here, this is my first time watching anything since that one monstrosity they posted. I got to cringe at work lmao

I’ve started looking for a new job now that I’ve had a bit of a break after graduating. The careers advisor working at the university I graduated from is super helpful, he fine tuned my CV and made it look really neat! 

Hopefully with his assistance I can get out of working nights and working retail soon! 

ppl when you dont have prints of your work available yet: omg wow i LOVE this! is this for sale? would loooove to have this on my wall!

ppl when you do:

absolutely 10/10 shit

God do you ever get it when you have a project you're working on and it's all going fine and dandy and you know exactly where it's headed but then A NEW IDEA JOINS THE BATTLE but you know you gotta finish the first one before you start on the second one or else you'll never finish either

23 minutes ago, Gesu said:

God do you ever get it when you have a project you're working on and it's all going fine and dandy and you know exactly where it's headed but then A NEW IDEA JOINS THE BATTLE but you know you gotta finish the first one before you start on the second one or else you'll never finish either

#thestruggle

New Shiny Ideas™ are the best worst

I thought the new Dave Chapelle standup was pretty funny tbh, but i'm not surprised at some of the feedback its gotten.

11 minutes ago, CAT5 said:

I thought the new Dave Chapelle standup was pretty funny tbh, but i'm not surprised at some of the feedback its gotten.

I was gonna watch it tonight.

What's the feedback about? Him being honest? lol