zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

fucked up how when it comes to the climate change debate everyone involved constantly seems to desperately be tryna jump through hoops in order to avoid having to admit the main problem is that there's simply too many fucking people out there 

You seriously have some nerve waiting until the last week of my fucking contract, at shit pay, to offer no raise and a 6 month extension, doing some of the most random shit not having to do with my profession. I don't think this dude knows the meaning of a 45-day notice, so why the fuck do I need to give them an answer right then and there? Btw this is the 3rd fucking time they pull this shit.

The look on his face when I replied "I'll let you know next week": priceless.

I hate people in the bus or train who just literally have nothing else to do than stare at others. You have windows ffs.

Edited by Triangle

8 hours ago, Komorebi said:

FINALLY got close to two irl people to hang out with, confide in, make me feel like I can have real human contact again.

After a month they started dating each other and now they hang out without me.

Fuck it.

I've been there, only instead of hanging out without me, they just third-wheeled me and couldn't seem to grasp the fact that there is, indeed, a way to cuddle your significant other around friends and still pay attention to them. It was annoying as fuck. I'm no longer friends with them but occasionally I see them out and about together, so I'm assuming they're still in a relationship (it's been over a year since they got together). Even though I don't like them anymore, I'm weirdly proud of them for that. 🤔

Today I learned that my co-worker believes that there is NO Middle-East, Mid-West and that Homosexuality is a form of population control by the government. I genuinely wonder how some people graduated High School cause are you serious? Lmao. I at first thought that she wasn't being sincere, it turns out she was and I am more scared than ever for the Human Race. This is even more Gold than when I ran into A lady who genuinely believed the Earth is flat, and she works on a Plane....everyday. I mean to be fair, you cant see the curve if you're not the Pilot but dude come on...flat? Lmao

Edited by Aferni

1 hour ago, Aferni said:

Today I learned that my co-worker believes that there is NO Middle-East, Mid-West and that Homosexuality is a form of population control by the government. I genuinely wonder how some people graduated High School cause are you serious? Lmao. I at first thought that she wasn't being sincere, it turns out she was and I am more scared than ever for the Human Race. This is even more Gold than when I ran into A lady who genuinely believed the Earth is flat, and she works on a Plane....everyday. I mean to be fair, you cant see the curve if you're not the Pilot but dude come on...flat? Lmao

We have to be really careful here. Just because something sounds outlandish doesn't necessarily make it so. There are a lot of lies in this world and often times, our knee-jerk reactions to thoughts and ideas that challenge our immediate paradigm are more a function of our own indoctrination than it is critical thought and diligent research.

For instance, if I were to blindly accept this world's current narrative, I'd believe that my African ancestors were unsophisticated savages until the European came and "civilized" them, when in actuality, the opposite is actually the case. History will always be biased towards whomever is in power at the time. Nothing is new under the sun tho, and so much of what the Europeans came to know was derived from the ancient, (for lack of a better term) "black" civilizations that were ruling prior to them. Case in point - Egypt.

Ancient Egypt was called Kemet, and Kemet literally means "land of the blacks" or "black lands". Which DEFINITELY does not jive with how Ancient Egypt has been portrayed in the media.

This actually brings me to your mention of the "Middle East". Both Egypt and Israel are considered to be part of the Middle East. But Egypt is clearly in Africa and Israel actually lies on the same tectonic plate as Africa...Israel is literally landlocked to Egypt with the exception of the Suez Canal, which is MAN-MADE. So technically speaking, Israel is in North-east Africa. The sun itself testifies to the fact that the people occupying the countries of Egypt and Israel now are not indigenous to those regions.

So why designate these two counties as part of the "middle east" instead of considering them part of Africa? Whose narrative does that serve? What type of lies would start to unravel if we actually viewed those two historically important countries as part of Africa? The answer is: a lot. :lol:

You can do the research and look at the evidence yourself, or you can believe the Middle East is a thing simply because some white guy came along and classified that region as such. You can believe whatever you want.

don't worry, we only need to nuke those 9 listed countries and we'll be good & climate change will be defeated x

conspiracy theory: egypt is actually an east-asian country

3 hours ago, Aferni said:

Homosexuality is a form of population control by the government. 

I prefer think that  we need have more diversity will make our world better. 

The best form to government use to control the world population is: WAR / diseases and destroying our environment.

Like now https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/08/health/ebola-outbreak-who-bn/index.html

and this: https://www.msn.com/en-ie/money/news/deforestation-in-brazil-accelerates-in-july-threatening-eu-trade-deal/ar-AAEybk7?li=AA56Yk

Well, i hope that we can save our planet at least. case not, better the earth kill everyone. because we are dumb

10 minutes ago, violetchain said:

I've never really followed MUCC all that closely, but these Miya birthday merch designs are hilarious.

LOL it's so ugly I love it

On 7/21/2019 at 10:12 AM, CAT5 said:

You can do the research and look at the evidence yourself, or you can believe the Middle East is a thing simply because some white guy came along and classified that region as such. You can believe whatever you want.

I feel you but, She meant it in the sense that uhm, it doesnt literally exist. Like there are no people there or anything, not the fact that it has another name, she genuinely believes there's nothing over there.  

19 minutes ago, Aferni said:

I feel you but, She meant it in the sense that uhm, it doesnt literally exist. Like there are no people there or anything, not the fact that it has another name, she genuinely believes there's nothing over there.  

oh yeah, well, she trippin' :lol:

2 hours ago, violetchain said:

I've never really followed MUCC all that closely, but these Miya birthday merch designs are hilarious.

Honestly these don’t surprise me anymore 😂😂. The shiba inu is an ongoing joke and I’m happy he finally embraced the fact that he resembles one 😂

On 7/21/2019 at 3:45 PM, Aferni said:

I have a coworker who believes that yes, the world is flat, Russian government manipulates the weather and causes the droughts to control people (which, I'll give her that they actually did try to control the weather lol), 5G internet has mind control properties, vaccines are the devil, cancer and pretty much every other disease is caused by your unresolved emotional issues and that you should only drink ~living water~ (I'm not clear on that, but I know that you can turn your regular plebeian water into ~living water~ with the use of an $1500 ball of metal and it's going to fix your memory and idk your life, it's a whole movement funnily enough started by a Japanese dude). 

I deal with her by walking out of the room when she starts on any of these topics. I do have to work with her pretty closely on a daily basis....

Edited by spockitty

1 minute ago, spockitty said:

I have a coworker who believes that yes, the world is flat, Russian government manipulates the weather and causes the droughts to control people (which, I'll give her that they actually did try to control the weather lol), 5G internet has mind control properties, vaccines are the devil, cancer and pretty much every other disease is caused by your unresolved emotional issues and that you should only drink ~living water~ (I'm not clear on that, but I know that you can turn your regular plebeian water into ~living water~ with the use of an $1500 ball of metal and it's going to fix your memory and idk your life, it's a whole movement). 

I deal with her by walking out of the room when she starts on any of these topics. I do have to work with her pretty closely on a daily basis....

NEVER let this woman have children. I don't want them becoming complete retards like this woman.