zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

sometimes i'm really upset i can't share my feelings or show what i see while listening to music so that others could enjoy it too (っω<`。) like, i know tastes differ and stuff, and i am more than tolerant to other people's opinions, but in some cases i'm really sad that beauty remains unrecognized...

lot's of, nazis on this korean pop music forum

2 minutes ago, colorful人生 said:

Gotta go fast. Mayhaps they'll make a live-action film about him and give him human teeth?

I always thought that sexuality is free as a bird, I don't understand all the idea behind the tags like straight, homo, bi, and the others in the middle, and being completely honest sex is pure fun

Edited by Sickle
I put 2 "I" lol

Ugh, I haven't had this bad pollen allergy symptoms in years. I can't breathe through my nose, my throat is so dry and itchy I can barely breathe through my mouth, my eyes are itchy, my nose is itchy, I've sneezed about 30 times today, I can't smell or taste anything and in the mornings my whole face just hurts. I haven't really had any symptoms in the last few years so I didn't start taking the allergy medicine early enough as I thought I wouldn't need it this year either... Well, hopefully it'll start working soon. Would be nice to actually be able to sleep at nights. Or taste the delicious lasagna that I just made. Why do allergies like this have to exist.

small YT Drama rant:

Spoiler

source: https://www.newsweek.com/projared-holly-divorce-heidi-youtube-pics-jontron-1420991

So, from what I understand, ProJared (prominent gaming YouTuber) cheated on his wife w/ Ross' (Game Grumps) ex-wife (Commander Holly, who left the marriage to move where, "coincidentally", ProJared was) who has collaborated w/ JonTron (a hot mess himself). Additionally, ProJared sent explicit images and attempted to groom underage fans... Now, you wonder why I'm not personally invested in the lives of any YouTubers/online personalities to the degree that most fans are. I've followed everyone listed here to some degree in the past and/or present.

Also, it's 10x worse that this whole situation just become a cesspit of memes, and all the "news" YouTubers over the next week will have at least one video on this situation to make money. Now some of the memes are fucking hilarious, but the situation as a whole is really just sad (which kinda negates all the humor.) Shit's not healthy, man.

Edited by colorful人生

11 hours ago, colorful人生 said:

small YT Drama rant:

Hide contents

source: https://www.newsweek.com/projared-holly-divorce-heidi-youtube-pics-jontron-1420991

So, from what I understand, ProJared (prominent gaming YouTuber) cheated on his wife w/ Ross' (Game Grumps) ex-wife (Commander Holly, who left the marriage to move where, "coincidentally", ProJared was) who has collaborated w/ JonTron (a hot mess himself). Additionally, ProJared sent explicit images and attempted to groom underage fans... Now, you wonder why I'm not personally invested in the lives of any YouTubers/online personalities to the degree that most fans are. I've followed everyone listed here to some degree in the past and/or present.

Also, it's 10x worse that this whole situation just become a cesspit of memes, and all the "news" YouTubers over the next week will have at least one video on this situation to make money. Now some of the memes are fucking hilarious, but the situation as a whole is really just sad (which kinda negates all the humor.) Shit's not healthy, man.

Oof.

One of my favourite hobbies is going into makeup shops and trying on lipsticks I'll never buy. None of them are as good as the one I actually have.