zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

3 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

then they almost outed me to my dad because they were ''collecting gay friends'' and asked real loudly if I was, apparently I wasn't the only poor sob they heckled that day lol.

rated r for "relatable" 😍

all i have to do is to write a resume as response to a vacancy and i can already see how they turn me down and every next company turns me down too and in the end 40 year old me dies in a dumpster covered in shit

On 4/10/2016 at 7:29 AM, Crimson Kei said:

Hey guys, I'm starting to play guitar and the amp distortion looks awkward. The last 3 strings sound won't distort unless I play 2 of them together.

So I'm buying a pedal and I don't really know what is good for VK/metal/hard rock.  Tips?

Some off-amp distortion/overdrive that most swear by are Boss HM-2 (super heavy), Big Muff (super fuzzy), or Fulltone OCD (maybe the best overdrive pedal of all time). If you want something fun and wild to mess around with for super cheap, you could look into a Danelectro Fabtone. For really straightforward old-school distortion, the simple Ross Distortion pedal can do no wrong.

On 4/10/2019 at 4:11 AM, Marchen said:

There was a funny situation with my sister:

She was at a supermarket and there was this wine tasting thing, she asked for some and the woman that was serving said they couldn't give it to minors. My sister was almost 30 at the time. I would be super happy if that happened to me lol

haha my mother used to get id-ed until her late 40s

Just now, juuichi said:

haha my mother used to get id-ed until her late 40s

My mother once got ID'd for alcohol when she was about thirty-nine. I was with her when she bought it and I was eleven, so I guess that means they thought I was a toddler (bear in mind, my mother and I have exactly the same eyes, so it's pretty obvious I'm her daughter). Either that, or I was just so small at that point that they missed me. I think I was... 4'8"? Only three and a half inches shorter than I am now, though. 😕

On 4/8/2019 at 7:38 PM, plastic_rainbow said:

i'm in my mid 20s and still look like a 12 year old.....being short sucks.

Saaaame, I get this all the time xD but then once you get older, you still look younger and I think that's a plus. the effects of the fountain of youth~

best part of my usual day is feeding stray cats who live near my uni. but now my bag smells of dry cat food, even though i carry it in an ikea plastic bag which is pretty thick...what do i do T_T

I don't have anything against K-pop, but K-pop fans on Twitter makes me cringe so hard sometimes.

When I clicked on the hashtag "YouTubeGiveUsOur10MillionBack" expecting to see some outrage about YouTube avoiding taxes or not paying content creators and found out it was just angry K-pop fans complaining that 10 million views disappeared (possibly only temporarily) from a video with 90 million views... Wow.

Edited by violetchain

40 minutes ago, violetchain said:

I don't have anything against K-pop, but K-pop fans on Twitter makes me cringe so hard sometimes.

When I clicked on the hashtag "YouTubeGiveUsOur10MillionBack" expecting to see some outrage about YouTube avoiding taxes or not paying content creators and found out it was just angry K-pop fans complaining that 10 million views disappeared (possibly only temporarily) from a video with 90 million views... Wow.

Kpop stans are wild, and not in a good way! 

19 minutes ago, suji said:

This is a little personal but anyone got any weight loss tips? lol

I've heard that meditation can help to increase your metabolism. I guess a daily/weekly exercise routine would also be good, even if it's just walking or something similar.

While we're on the subject, does anyone have any weight gain tips? I'd like to gain about ten pounds.

i fckn love youtube's dark side with comments under jojo's fanvids

Dio: STOP TIME
Kira: GO BACK 1 HOUR EARLIER IN THE TIME

Joseph: GO IN THE FUTURE TROUGH TIME TO KNOW WHAT HIS ENEMY'S LINE WILL BE TO MAKE THEM RETHINK ABOUT THEIR WHOLE LIFE

Diavolo: SKIP TIME JUST WORK

Pucci: SPEEDS UP TIME UNTIL IT FUCKING RESETS

Edited by CELESTIAL CIEL

4 hours ago, Gesu said:

I've heard that meditation can help to increase your metabolism. I guess a daily/weekly exercise routine would also be good, even if it's just walking or something similar.

That's something to consider; I'd also like to take up jogging as well. xD I've also exercised here and there, but after a few days I lose motivation ;w; Guess that's something I should work on then lol

8 hours ago, Gesu said:

While we're on the subject, does anyone have any weight gain tips? I'd like to gain about ten pounds.

Protein shakes. Soy protein helped me gain & maintain when paired with an exercise routine

Ahh, 3am. The perfect time to discover that there exist DeviantArt users who seemingly spend all day watching kids' cartoons just so they can pause on characters' feet. I knew there was a guy who liked big knees, so I guess it shouldn't surprise me too much.
And on that note, I'm going to bed.

If you're gonna extend my contract again, couldn't you at least just fucking make it the full year so we don't have to do this shit over and over?

The one thing I forgot about choosing this type of work.....

I've never listened to a second of Despacito and I don't care to, either. If it ever comes on and I can't turn it off, then I'm leaving the area.

28 minutes ago, Gesu said:

I've never listened to a second of Despacito and I don't care to, either. If it ever comes on and I can't turn it off, then I'm leaving the area.

As someone who grew up in the Latino community and spent night after night, cookout after cookout, club after club of listening to Reggaeton and Bachata....I can;t listen to that shit either. Many of the people back then agree that the music has gone way past its prime, and with the recent collabs with nobodies (fight me) I can surely tell you that it is not what it was.

I'll live in my 2002-2008 era of Luny Tunes and their Mas Flow jams thank you.

On 4/15/2019 at 12:57 AM, Gesu said:

Whenever I eat a gummy bear or a jelly baby, I instinctively bite its head off first. That's bad, righ?

the bearz legit taste better if you twist off their heads first I can't explain it but it's true!!

yesterday was my last english lesson, maybe ever if i won't go for masters degree, feels so strange. actually lessons on every subject this week might be the last ones. cant say im mentally ready for it, but thankfully i dont have much time to reflect on this cuz there are a lot of tests to study for.