zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Just now, Reiko said:

lol yeah obviously . dumb question

It is NOT. :V 

btw sometimes session bands play original songs, and some of those bands transition to real bands.

Wow that's cool to hear. Can you name a couple famous session-to-real bands?

7 minutes ago, Reiko said:

Wow that's cool to hear. Can you name a couple famous session-to-real bands?

idk about famous bands, but here's some from the top of my head:

Geese Purple -> Marco

MiLLa -> Mediena

Project Konran -> Mazeran

RE/V -> Miztavla

Rail Tracer -> Scarlet Valse

La'veil Mizeria

I was kinda hesitant going back and discovering older vk bands b/c I'm already partially insane w/ all the obscure releases w/ current bands, but after going ギフト (different band)-> | Chrome Shelled -> DASEIN -> THE MICRO HEAD 4N's via YT suggestions... Ricky is fucking awesome. Reminds me when I first listened to Janne da Arc's Yasu when he was somewhat established as ABC's singer at that point (same experience w/ Hyde and L'arc.) Lots of stuff to dig up.

Hopefully after picking away at early 2000's bands I can listen to some older material. I'm vaguely familiar with some "white-kei" bands which fit my niche of that era, so I can branch out from there. 

Edited by colorfuljinsei

I am just constantly ready to fight anyone who annoys me lately... what is wrong with me? Who hurt me?

Dilemma:

Going to be in Boston for work at the end of the month. (Holla at me Bostonians!(?))...

These two shows are happening the same night:

Glassjaw & Quicksand in a club

Smashing Pumpkins in an arena (playing the old (read: good) shit)

Which should I go to???

Man, how have I not seen this one before? Such a good GMA set. I always forget how much I love Shinzou Egutte.

The guy from Golden Bomber singing the high part in Sora bakari mite ita might be funnier than all of the shenanigans going on in the background though.

Edited by violetchain

I wish I had a bigger fridge so I could just go sit there until the summer is over. I can't stand this heat. It's constantly over 30°C in my apartment, I can't sleep, I have no energy to do anything, I don't feel like eating anything and all my brain cells seem to have melted. I'm not enjoying this.

On 7/23/2018 at 11:55 PM, chocobuzz said:

I wish I had a bigger fridge so I could just go sit there until the summer is over. I can't stand this heat. It's constantly over 30°C in my apartment, I can't sleep, I have no energy to do anything, I don't feel like eating anything and all my brain cells seem to have melted. I'm not enjoying this.

I live one bedroom flat with no curtains or nothing and when the morning sun gets in it's excruciating. Also if I want to keep the window open at night the mosquitos get in even though it's the shit fucking center of Helsinki. There's only one more week left... 

35 minutes ago, NICKT said:

Stupid names aren't going to keep off people wanting to hear the latest releases from a pretty big name in the community, what were you expecting, people to not expose themselves to media so that they can then formulate a further opinion?

considering we'll hear the new dir en grey album covered by at the very least the 13teen, there always be an opportunity to appreciate exactly same music with better or at least different titles!

Not gonna lie but, even though its been a few years since it shut down, no Anime wallpaper site has yet to surpass the quality that Animepaper.net was....