zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

5 hours ago, nekkichi said:

dnw your psychopath has enough grieving devoted stans, I never realized soundcloud maniacs get this much clout

kiii @ u comparing a jailed criminal to Kisaki tho, can't wait for the latter getting a similar write-up by 週刊文春 (even tho I'm not sure they still care about semi-retired indie scene darling)

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/music/the-real-story-of-rapper-xxxtentacion-10410980

Like I said, I'm not calling him an angel. But he definitely didn't deserve this, especially as he was on the road to self betterment as a person. Yes, I did compare him to Kisaki, someone who is known for doing shitty things back to back. We lost a young talented musician, again. First it was Lil Peep, people steadily insulted him and dragged him garbage. My point I'm trying to make is, if you can't respect the dead enough to wish them rest in peace. Please refrain from saying rude, insensitive things and he just passed.  

1 hour ago, Aferni said:

Like I said, I'm not calling him an angel. But he definitely didn't deserve this, especially as he was on the road to self betterment as a person. Yes, I did compare him to Kisaki, someone who is known for doing shitty things back to back. We lost a young talented musician, again. First it was Lil Peep, people steadily insulted him and dragged him garbage. My point I'm trying to make is, if you can't respect the dead enough to wish them rest in peace. Please refrain from saying rude, insensitive things and he just passed.  

I'd compare Kisaki to Beyonce (I'm so sorry sweatie...), in a sense he's a harmless credits thief, shady businessman and morally questionable person, but talking about self-betterment of this demon like where are you even getting that shit from, he's the closest thing to being rotten internally and externally - this is also the first place where his Gf's allegations are called "false" and "retracted", atrl still talks about their story in present perfect tense.

we always have an option to disagree on things but woah, MH locals defending XXXT, that's a surprise

5 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

I'd compare Kisaki to Beyonce (I'm so sorry sweatie...), in a sense he's a harmless credits thief, shady businessman and morally questionable person, but talking about self-betterment of this demon like where are you even getting that shit from, he's the closest thing to being rotten internally and externally - this is also the first place where his Gf's allegations are called "false" and "retracted", atrl still talks about their story in present perfect tense.

we always have an option to disagree on things but woah, MH locals defending XXXT, that's a surprise

I'm getting self betterment from the fact that he was making steps in his life to change. I also don't get what's so surprising about someone from MH defending him, like he isn't human and also makes mistakes, also what do you mean this is the first place?

16 minutes ago, Aferni said:

I'm getting self betterment from the fact that he was making steps in his life to change. I also don't get what's so surprising about someone from MH defending him, like he isn't human and also makes mistakes, also what do you mean this is the first place?

I haven't seen anyone else (and his stans have been wilding the past few days) questioning the credibility of allegations against him considering he was dumb/drugged out enough to punch a lady on snapchat

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/6571358/xxxtentacion-dead-girlfriend-domestic-violence-beating-girlfriend-geneva-ayala/

and seeing the nyappy-kawaii board members defending this fiend made me twitch a few times already idk

This is an argument that has lasted for centuries. This is how I see it:

• XXXTentacion was a shit person, but he said some nice things. He had (subjectively) interesting music.
  • Celebrating death is dumb as fuck, no matter who it is, but people will still do it b/c internet anonymity and hurr durr 2edgy4u.
  • Just because someone was bad, it doesn't mean that celebrating their death is "right". Hitler was a pos, but I don't celebrate his death; I celebrate the end of genocide (You can be glad that one led to the other, but death as the central topic shouldn't be celebrated)
  • Sure, celebrate the end of his violent acts, music, or whatever, but don't celebrate someone dying.
  • Death sucks bad, super bad.

...but that's just me. There are better things in my life to worry about, lol.

17 minutes ago, colorfuljinsei said:

• XXXTentacion was a shit person, but he said some nice things. He had (subjectively) interesting music.
  • Celebrating death is dumb as fuck, no matter who it is, but people will still do it b/c internet anonymity and hurr durr 2edgy4u.
  • Just because someone was bad, it doesn't mean that celebrating their death is "right". Hitler was a pos, but I don't celebrate his death; I celebrate the end of genocide (You can be glad that one led to the other, but death as the central topic shouldn't be celebrated)
  • Sure, celebrate the end of his violent acts, music, or whatever, but don't celebrate someone dying.

Thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself.

2 hours ago, colorfuljinsei said:

Also worth noting that nothing is really just black or white. Yeah, he was a piece of shit but there were still people who cared for him and he might have said or done good things at least a few times in his lifetime. Just for the record, I really don't give a shit about XT. 

Let me just share these hot as hell new photos of Kisaki here instead of dragging him through some dirt in a weird as hell comparison. Thanks bye.

TB7K2Ym.png?1

wq4PO2b.png?1

8tKMokI.png?2

A year later, and I finally trained my budgie to fly to me. I feel like that's probably longer than it should have taken, and she won't fly in certain directions or further than about 4-5 feet at this point, but I'm still proud.

31 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

i think you need to clean your ears and stop to act like a childish fanboy/girl and see things in a more objective way although it might be quite challenging for you...

cuz no matter what you can't deny that L.A bate yanagi has a way more diverce voice/vocal skills! like his screams, growls, singing... 

compared to BLESS THIS MESS vocalist who also have a few nice songs but overall BLESS THIS MESS vocals sound very, very static/monotone and he hasn't great screaming abilitys at all.

also you FUCKED UP even with just this one sentence since it is "FxxK Hxx" - so FxxK Hxx on that. ;D

why are you always so pressed?

9topix.gif

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:41 PM, Komorebi said:

Guys, never travel with friends.

That's a reason why I  do travel alone. :D 

I'm more of meeting up people there. 
Also if I would travel with someone I WOULD go for different room / hotel.

I mean... private time you also need. 

that semester was hell but it's finally over. thank FUCK

H-encore is out, and all PS VITAs on any of the current official firmwares can run CFW, albeit having to reactivate on reboots for 3.67 -> up. (I was on 3.68 ofw b/c of some digital titles) I'm in absolute nostalgia mode with Adrenaline, which runs PSP cfw & games. I used to be really invested in PSP hacking/homebrew in its heyday, so I'm thrilled to play old favorites of mine again. Also, RetroArch allows for emulation for SNES, GBA, PS1, etc. so that's pretty neat. Finally able to dust the console off.

...and you can play vita "backups" too *whistles*...

Edited by colorfuljinsei

I have a question I don't know where to put: How do session band's lives go? What do they generally play? Music from the member's other bands? Other covers?

5 minutes ago, Reiko said:

I have a question I don't know where to put: How do session band's lives go? What do they generally play? Music from the member's other bands? Other covers?

Either one, or both