zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Time to listen to ピンクマリオネット for 7 more hours.

Over and over again until my neighbors memorize it.

I have no idea if I even have any classes tomorrow... I thought we'd have this one class in the afternoon but one of our classmates claims that we have none at all and all the others seem to believing him so... No one seems to be going anywhere tomorrow. I guess I'll just stay home too then...

Wouldn't be the first time though when everyone thinks we don't have any classes and then it turns out our lecturer is sitting alone in the classroom like "why the fuck is no one here" lol

I spent the last few days searching through all my stuff trying to find some old CDs and DVDs only to realise I must’ve thrown them out at my husband’s urging. And also just realised that some of them are really rare 😢

my sister just came over at 2am and snuck up behind me without me noticing cuz i was wearing my sound isolation headphones jfc wtf are you doing at this hour??? this is why i hate having my door faced behind me but there's no better room arrangement cuz of the small space

good thing i wasn't browsing anything nsfw at least......

Edited by plastic_rainbow

9 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

my sister just came over at 2am and snuck up behind me without me noticing cuz i was wearing my sound isolation headphones jfc wtf are you doing at this hour??? this is why i hate having my door faced behind me but there's no better room arrangement cuz of the small space

good thing i wasn't browsing anything nsfw at least......

Your new light-novel needs more work...think of a more original idea

3 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

i don't know why you thought i was making that up but okay

...mate, I was making a shit joke, I didn't question the legitimacy of your story

said lil bitch you can fuck with me if you wanted 2

Spoiler

k226frQ.gif

this expensive this is red bottoms this is mitsu shoes

Spoiler

k226frQ.gif

hit tanuki, I can't get 'em both
I don't wanna choose

Spoiler

k226frQ.gif

And I'm quick, cut a fandom off
So don't get comfortable

(did that tragic rap EP even get uploaded here?.. I am wondering if we have locals who genuinely enjoyed iT.)

ordered gazette's wt16 dvd, they sent me a blu-ray instead, not sure whether to be happy or angry because i got a blu-ray version for cheaper, but i can't watch it on my computer ha :))) i'd need to go watch it in the living room ... where my family is ... no thank s

I was going to quote an online user for my paper due today, and had to scrap it because their username was Miss_Bullshit.

Why did I ever think using a post from reddit was a good idea?

Everytime I listen to INVICTA i get angry because we dont gET TO HAVE THE REST OF THE FUCKING ALBUM AND LLLL LIGRO PERIOD CAUSE GOD HATES NICE thINGS. WHO DO I SCREAM AT FOR RUINING THIS MAsTERPEICE?!

source.gif

If I ever have to plan and draw physical and logical network diagrams again I'm just gonna cry and go hide under my bed. It's totally not our job to do these things anyway, why are they even trying to teach our dumb asses this stuff.

There's been a  sort of scandal in the Dutch media recently about some singer supposedly having used a 'troll army' of fake accounts and all that to like his own stuff and create positive buzz for his work, etc. and people are acting like he's the next Hitler. I don't know if it's just a case of us being behind the times or what, but that same kind of shilling is p much being done by just about every other artist with cash on hand in some shape or form so i  really dunno why people are getting so heated over this particular instance

I stopped being remotely surprised after seeing the 500+ comment Reddit thread created by one person w/ upvotes & gilding (The $200 top spot Reddit video is an eye -opener too).  I wish I could link it, but I completely forgot the title (It might have been removed for spam/guidelines (?) ).  I'm positive AI algorithms will get better at spotting stuff like this, but in the meantime it'll continue to be used as a tool for promotion whether malicious or relatively harmless. ..

Speaking of fake accounts, can I get my boy Harambe back? I forgot the password...

Edited by colorfuljinsei

If the fact that I can only visit every so often sucks so much, why don't you mfs try paying for my (expensive af) ticket? You never leave the country but expect other people to have a money tree to go back and forth every year ? smh

I made one really really good friend in my exchange program. He's basically my only real friend in the whole country and one of the best friends I've ever had. But I have to fly back home in June and then move to another country yet again and the thought of probably not seeing him again until like years later is legit making me so sad. Whenever we  hang out I always complain that he's going to leave me when in the end I'm really the one leaving first, aren't I.