zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

all the people i like at work keep on leaving, although i can understand why with its shitty flexibility and random slow and busy times with little notice.......time for me to leave too

Edited by plastic_rainbow

Tsuzuku better make a triumphant return cause it looks like Hinata is about to fuck the game up with Tomurai.

Oh wow, I didn't know there was video from metronome and PLC's session together on YouTube. :lolita_love:

Sharaku and Daishi is a hilariously awkward combination.

1 hour ago, violetchain said:

Sharaku and lilterally anyone ever is a hilariously awkward combination.

fixed, seriously, as much as i  love the guy's music, in almost all the footage i've seen of the dude he looks like an alien who just crashlanded on earth and accidentally ended up as a vocalist for a rock band

"Whoa. We're living in the future man." - Dude behind me after witnessing a transaction being made with my Apple Watch

Is Apple/Android Pay not a thing yet, or is it the fact I used my watch? lol

It's hard to run from your insecurities, it's way harder to drown them.

I finally did the unthinkable and downloaded the whole VITAS discography. Like this man just makes me happy in the weirdest ways.

If you don't know who VITAS is, I've got 5 words for you: "Ahhahaa ahhahhaa ah-aaah, bululululu hah-haa."

how long has it been now since dada's last hissy fit breakdown?

The worst thing about daylight savings time is that I'm the only person in my house AND my office who is competent enough, or not too lazy, to change all the stupid clocks.

In addition to wall clocks and alarm clocks, there are...

Microwaves, stoves, thermostats, landline phones, cars, printers...

Half of those things don't even need to have a clock.

26 minutes ago, platy said:

"I never told you what I do for a living" is the perfect kind of angst 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 my fucking jam

I fucking loved that song; I still remember it, and it's been getting stuck in my head lately, I need to go back to it. I consider it a very important song that began shaping my music tastes then and now. I haven't listened to that band in ages!

16 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

I fucking loved that song; I still remember it, and it's been getting stuck in my head lately, I need to go back to it. I consider it a very important song that began shaping my music tastes then and now. I haven't listened to that band in ages!

Just gave Three Cheers a listen again,  it's their best album imo. That song was my first angst anthem back in the day, probably still one of my favourite to this day. 

1 hour ago, platy said:

My chemical romance did the best emo music. "I never told you what I do for a living" is the perfect kind of angst 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 my fucking jam

fuuuuck MCR was the first band i ever stanned, and they were the ones who started my downward spiral into gawf trash ;w; i still remember watching the Black Parade MV on fuse TV like it was yesterday...