zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

On 08/02/2018 at 4:15 PM, YuyoDrift said:

I want to delete so many people off my Facebook , but then I have to justify why I removed them if they find out.

Then again, why the fuck do I care?

Fucking hate you Facebook. Now I can't even get rid of people.

I remember now why I don't use it lol.

Don't delete them, just give them a gentle push off of your feed. That's what I did with my sister, who wouldn't stop posting "inspirational quotes" and racist remarks about immigration. I couldn't remove her because, well, she's my sister and that would be very rude. She also didn't listen to me when I pointed out inconsistencies in her "arguments" against immigration (like it's fine when they're white but damn if they're any darker than that it's boot time), so uhh... I saved us both the trouble of arguing and just removed her from my feed. She can contact me if she wants, but I don't have to put up with her proud racism if I don't want to. And I don't.

Kinda thinking of doing the same thing to my brother. All I get from him is pictures of dead animals (he hunts as a hobby, and while I respect his decision and have inherently nothing against hunting FOOD, I can't look at the pictures of dead foxes and raccoon dogs) and "funny" gay jokes. 

God fucking damn it why does my family have to be the backwards redneck one.

On 2/9/2018 at 8:55 PM, The Bread Wolf said:

Don't delete them, just give them a gentle push off of your feed. That's what I did with my sister, who wouldn't stop posting "inspirational quotes" and racist remarks about immigration. I couldn't remove her because, well, she's my sister and that would be very rude. She also didn't listen to me when I pointed out inconsistencies in her "arguments" against immigration (like it's fine when they're white but damn if they're any darker than that it's boot time), so uhh... I saved us both the trouble of arguing and just removed her from my feed. She can contact me if she wants, but I don't have to put up with her proud racism if I don't want to. And I don't.

Kinda thinking of doing the same thing to my brother. All I get from him is pictures of dead animals (he hunts as a hobby, and while I respect his decision and have inherently nothing against hunting FOOD, I can't look at the pictures of dead foxes and raccoon dogs) and "funny" gay jokes. 

It's been so long since I've fully used Facebook, I didn't know you could do that.

Thanks!

I don't even really use Facebook, I'm only there because of chat groups, but yeah, I agree, just mute the annoying people. There's one person who, at least before I muted him, would always post these walls of text, and while the point he was making was clear, it was the same subject all the time (no, it's not who you think it is). Also, my ... sort-of-ex (?) person I briefly dated (?) and I are 'friends' there and even though I absolutely hate him, and having him in my social media life last year did some damage to my well-being, I still didn't have it in me to delete him, so I just muted him, whatever.

Do yourself a favour and mute people!

On 9/17/2007 at 12:13 AM, zombie8mylunch said:

enjoy!

welp, i've just cut d from my player to make room for more bands.

don't get me wrong, i love the band.... but lynch is more my style and he has a (i dare say) better voice then asagi, just my personal opinion folks, don't hurt me!

i must sleep, thank you for all the lovely uploads and keep them coming.

i hope to post some deathgaze for you guys soon, as i just found my old player and the files are fine. the player i dowloaded them to after my first one is wierd anyway (walmart knock off.....), my creative player plays them just fine. so it's time for some deathgaze listening again!

goodnight everyone!

gn x

On 8/2/2018 at 1:15 PM, YuyoDrift said:

I want to delete so many people off my Facebook , but then I have to justify why I removed them if they find out.

Then again, why the fuck do I care?

Fucking hate you Facebook. Now I can't even get rid of people.

I remember now why I don't use it lol.

just delete them, if they make a fuss over it tell them you are just keeping it for family or something.

On 9/2/2018 at 11:55 PM, The Bread Wolf said:

I just deleted all my siblings and family members and changed the name. They haven´t found out yet lol.

Two years ago I finally quit smoking and since then I get angry at anyone who dares to smoke inside and next to me. I don't know if it's because I want everyone to quit now that I did or because my nose suddenly became very sensitive and can't stand any type of smoke anymore XD.

Edited by Triangle

Sure, blow me off when I ask how that potential job opening for IT staff is going, but to start losing your shit the minute you see me updating my portfolio.....

Haha you're something else boss.

I was minding my own business sleeping and having a random dream when for some reason, my troll brain decided to make a move and put music in the background of my dream and out the all songs they could pick, my damn brain went with "It's Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday". Can I get a refund for this brain XD.

What if we're born in to complete nothingness and we're just aimlessly wandering through it whilst the oxygen we inhale makes us hallucinate, causing everything we know and have lived to be in our heads from us just tripping actual balls on a cheeky bit of O2

42 minutes ago, platy said:

Being happy about buying vk stuff and then immediately regretting it because I could spend that money on hundreds of more useful things :^)

This is my life