zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

We got our project finished two days early which means we can have two whole days off now. Awesome. I think I'm just gonna sleep for two days straight.

6 hours ago, platy said:

I've been looking for iTunes alternatives and would also be grateful for suggestions 

Personally I use windows media player and rarely have had issues and when I did have issues it wasn't wmp deleting or duplicating anything. Truthfully the only real issue I had was regarding some songs tags I changed  didn't apply but I figured out how to resolve that pretty quickly. I swear by it myself.

P.S. also it's really simply to use.

Edited by Mamo

Can't move past iOS, sorry, I'm computer illiterate and Apple makes products for dummies.

Don't bother giving me "better alternatives". I do not care. I will not learn how to use them. I have better things to occupy my time with. Like rewatching The Simpsons and shit like that.

10 hours ago, platy said:

I've been looking for iTunes alternatives and would also be grateful for suggestions 

I use MusicBee!! 

My fakeass uses an iTunes skin for MusicBee because I love the design but don't like the player itself lol

Or Foobar... a lot of people use it as well

Both are highly customizable if you enjoy that stuff too

Spoiler

LtnnMSf.png

vFOTBlz.pngOE12ig0.png

looking up lyrics on famous lyrics websites is possible with the right plugins, although it can act dumb sometimes

xHd66Jq.png

Edited by Chi

Been loving this girl's music. She's young, but I hope she stays true to her sound as she matures and inevitably acquires more exposure.

I just checked for flights to Japan in August and I feel so guilty for going out to eat with friends so often. Either I go to the US Embassy 3 times just to apply for the visa (and possibly have it denied) so I can take the connecting flight, either I pay a shitload more for another connection...

'Murica, y u screw us over like that?

Edited by Komorebi

And just as I thought this day couldn't get any worse I somehow managed to spill a huge cup of coffee all over my floor. And my socks. My favorite socks goddamnit ;~;

12 minutes ago, Lestat said:

Does anyone happen to know if Android mp3-players exist? Similar to the later iPods, on which you could download apps as well. 

Samsung made a Galaxy player a long time ago, but I don't think they exist anymore. Tablets and phones have (unfortunately) replaced the market for stand-alone music players.

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

Samsung made a Galaxy player a long time ago, but I don't think they exist anymore. Tablets and phones have (unfortunately) replaced the market for stand-alone music players.

Really? That sucks. I'm so sick of iPods and I've been looking for an Android equivalent of that; using a phone as a music player just isn't the same and it runs the battery down and takes up too much storage along with pics and apps. I've had an old iPod nano since high school, cuz whenever I got a newer iPod touch, my music wound up being erased for no reason - this has happened twice btw.

Ironic. It seems to me that the same, self-righteous hive-minded mentality responsible for these people attempting to crucify Erykah Badu is no different from the hive-mindedness that allowed Hitler to act out his agenda.

15 minutes ago, CAT5 said:

Ironic. It seems to me that the same, self-righteous hive-minded mentality responsible for these people attempting to crucify Erykah Badu is no different from the hive-mindedness that allowed Hitler to act out his agenda.

Hitler DID like dogs, so he had that going for him, I guess.

(Sorry, off topic)

2 hours ago, Lestat said:

Does anyone happen to know if Android mp3-players exist? Similar to the later iPods, on which you could download apps as well. 

FiiO X5

There's SO many lgbt people telling me there is something wrong with me for being asexual and telling me it's unnatural to not want sex...

like, you'd think they would be more open towards other minorities but I get more shit from them than from straight people .___.

12 hours ago, Lestat said:

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-NW-ZX2-High-Resolution-Walkman-Japanese/dp/B00S94QZF8

This is the only product I can think of that fits your description, but it's hella expensive. I have the Sony  NW-ZX1 which is the earlier model. Runs Android 4.0, takes almost every file type under the sun, and has respectable battery life even a year later! Came with 128GB of internal storage but no capability to expand it ;(

Also, if you do decide to buy this do yourself a favor and buy a back-up data cable this uses a special cable and not the typical USB connection.

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

There's SO many lgbt people telling me there is something wrong with me for being asexual and telling me it's unnatural to not want sex...

like, you'd think they would be more open towards other minorities but I get more shit from them than from straight people .___.

Cause LGBT People can be shitfucks with air in there head when it comes to such topics  - Fags are so often against Trans/Bi People aswell or fem guys lmao. Kinda ironic lol. 
I feel kinda embrassed to be a fag aswell when I read things like this lol

8 minutes ago, AliceParanoid said:

Cause LGBT People can be shitfucks with air in there head when it comes to such topics  - Fags are so often against Trans/Bi People aswell or fem guys lmao. Kinda ironic lol. 
I feel kinda embrassed to be a fag aswell when I read things like this lol

Because being a dick head has less to do with sexuality and more to do with being a dick head. You can be an awful human being no matter what you like. I really wish that people didn't use LGBT status as a shield to deflect criticism when their actions are worthy of being criticized. It just promotes double standards and confusions. If you can't deflect arguments on logical merits, take the L and keep it moving, you know?

I feel kinda embarrassed of being a lesbian when a majority of women suck these days, especially in this age...you know what i mean

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Because being a dick head has less to do with sexuality and more to do with being a dick head. You can be an awful human being no matter what you like. I really wish that people didn't use LGBT status as a shield to deflect criticism when their actions are worthy of being criticized. It just promotes double standards and confusions. If you can't deflect arguments on logical merits, take the L and keep it moving, you know?

I know - but it's still ironic af when ecspecailly gays/lesbians ect. who are thereselve a minitory are against people who are different then them. 
Like they know the struggles and all and still zone them out just for beeing Trans or making fun of them for beeing asexual or other stuff.
I can't understand such people lol.