zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Okay, FJ what the fuck. I instructed everything to be in one shipment, what the fuck is this 2 shipment nonsense? ARE YOU TRYING TO DRAIN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT? Well, what a stupid fucking question of course you are, or why else would you split what I instructed as one shipment into two without my instruction?

OMG if I knew they were gonna pull this bullshit, I would have instructed separate shipments, motherfucker.

And I can't choose FedEx because for some reason, FedEx won't ship goddamn food, so I have to pay EMS, which is ¥4,500 PER SHIPMENT

But on the plus side, I have zero other FJ fees, nothing but EMS charges, since I bought everything from Rakuten

Still though, Fuck You for the ten thousandth time, FROM JAPAN!

Now send me my goddamn KitKats

Dude I'm loving the BETA for the Chrome Remote Desktop online. I no longer have to install anything.

Hopefully the connection is secure doe lol.

I fucking hate how everyone is doing livestreams these days. The shitty chatrooms kill the experience for me, and when it comes to livestreaming outside Youtube, older broadcasts aren't saved and are gone forever. I especially hate how when it comes to Japanese broadcasts, I have to wake up at a certain time (which is early as fuck) in order to even catch it. :/

YouTube revoking privileges from that kid, due to his ignorance, is a step in the right direction for the company.

Hopefully its a reality check for the rest of the "YouTube stars".

I got a job~! Now I have to start practising swedish way more :D Even though it has gotten lot better in just two months.

(I will work in a hotel, where I have to speak in three langauges. If I was brave enough, I would try to learn japanese hotel vocabularly but my boyfriend keeps telling me not to and refuses to teach some stuff because he would want me to speak keigo.)

L'arc en Ciel's "Caress of Venus" apparently means so much to me I have the same version of the song twice on my playlist and I can't bring myself to delete one. 

Trying to learn how to use PhotoShop after only using GIMP for nearly 10 years is pretty frustrating. Why is this thing so unnecessarily complicated.

I switched over to Apple Music a few months ago and just looked at iTunes on my desktop, and holy fuck? Tons of my albums are duplicated for no reason, stuff is deleted, playlists are emptied. Why? Why me. I used to have all the time in the world to fix this, but I just don't anymore. This nightmare is going to take me the rest of my life to sort out. 

I have no idea why I came here to vent, but I figured you guys would feel my pain. 

^ I used to use foobar & iTunes simultaneously and this would happen to me all the time - I'd have hundreds of tags wiped out, albums duplicated, etc. Never figured out why it happened.

this suckiest thing, when you feel something for (not even) friend from the past.

Spoiler

ahh... she was girlfriend of pretty popular vkei cosplayer and i was happy when they broke up, but i feel really sorry for that cosplayer because my friend said it was really toxic and abusive relationships... i think i'm a true masochist after that. i fell for her when i was 17, i remember her being harsh and she always called me 'stupid' because i loved vkei, i think it was cute... but she left without even telling anything and i had no idea where is she. by chance, i found her when i was 22 and i was really happy... despite the fact i can't stand this cosplay things. ahhh.

i'm so sorry.

On 1/19/2018 at 7:21 PM, The Moon said:

^ I used to use foobar & iTunes simultaneously and this would happen to me all the time - I'd have hundreds of tags wiped out, albums duplicated, etc. Never figured out why it happened.

If you still care for the answer, it's because iTunes maintains its own set of ID3 tags separate from the ones that should be embedded in the tracks. If it's a certain style, the information carries over. Otherwise, you get the stuff wiped. It's why I just stuck with iTunes after multiple attempts of cataloging 10k tracks that had their data wiped out.

7 hours ago, Mamo said:

Personally I think iTunes is garbage. And so are all apple products.

I probably like iTunes because I've been conditioned to--I've been stuck with it for almost 10 years now. I'm also a sheep that thinks the UI looks nice. I haven't found any good alternatives for me, but I'm always open to suggestions. I think I'm just too dumb to figure them out, honestly. I only started running into problems when I made my iPhone my main music device after I lost my iPod classic, and when I subscribed to Apple Music

Also, RIP Zune.

17 hours ago, Mamo said:

Personally I think iTunes is garbage. And so are all apple products.

I've been looking for iTunes alternatives and would also be grateful for suggestions