zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

On 11/17/2017 at 12:24 PM, Biopanda said:

Jump down the rabbit hole and give this article a read then you'll understand

https://medium.com/@jamesbridle/something-is-wrong-on-the-internet-c39c471271d2

YouTube recently suspended a popular channel associated with this phenomena. I saw a video, a few days ago, which made me highly uncomfortable from the start. It is best to not ponder about the potential audiences creating and watching this content.

2 hours ago, Komorebi said:

The guy I really like is hitting on the girl I really like. How lucky can I get? :'D

threesome

omygod yas! slé, graceful modern-day valkyrias!

the best thing is that at (at least!) 14 km of what is essentially a HIIT work out in tha fresh air, they get more endorphins and drastically toned bwussy compared to judgmental internet mouthbreathers, so it's a win/win for the intelligent scandinavian patriarchy smashers

rooting for them, xoxo

Didn't know Umebo from HER NAME IN BLOOD made macrame jewelry on the side. Seeing things like this really makes me want to start doing more crafts.

I made a few paper flowers recently, but following step by step guides just isn't as satisfying as making your own designs.

It's nice to work for my favorite bandman.

Also it's nice that my Japanese doesn't need to be perfect, because they accept that I suck in Japanese. (laugh)

Glad he and his buddy loves what I create now for them. Can't wait until it's finished! still 1½-2 week(s) to go, then the final tuning can start.

And hopefully on sale for fans early January. we will see. 

You are just my friend. 

We had been talking for a while, but when I met you things changed. I'd feel like something were wrong if you didn't tell me good morning in the middle of the night but you haven't failed yet. The signs are all there but I don't trust them. If it were anyone else other than me, my instincts would tell me your feelings were flourishing. But because it's me... You must be being nice. 

I hate having feelings for anyone because in the end it just makes me hate myself.

I will convince myself I'm not right for you before there is a chance for anything. Even if it goes against my own desires.

So two bands I like announced that they're giving instruments away as part of a Twitter follow and RT campaign within like two days of each other. Is this a new trend or something?

Why do people ask me for advice about being jealous over the person they like talking to people of the opposite sex? It's so weird to me. I honestly couldn't give two shits. I've felt jealousy before but nothing that would make me upset that they'd talk to other people. 

It's hard not to be extremely blunt with someone about how that makes me feel. lol I think it's too extreme. 

Safe spaces for lesbian/bi/etc. women/nb peeps are so hyper sexualized. I don't like to be sexualized by men so why would I want others to sexualize my body? Not talking about me directly but I feel uncomfortable with all the sexual talk about female bodies. I just want to find a queer community I feel comfortable in, dammit.

Why am I half tempted to go to One Ok Rock's Tokyo Dome concert when I've already seen them live and pretty up close.. I don't even like them enough to contemplate doing that but here I am.

as a high schooler, why the HELL am i being assigned a 6, an 8 and a 5-hour shift over the course of this one weekend. it's not like i'm working to live. just want some spending $$ and some responsibility. i don't need all these damn hours

13 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

as a high schooler, why the HELL am i being assigned a 6, an 8 and a 5-hour shift over the course of this one weekend. it's not like i'm working to live. just want some spending $$ and some responsibility. i don't need all these damn hours

more hours = more $$$

get it henny!!!! 💰💰💰

Caught myself in a dream this morning. It felt like I was awake - the dream started with me waking up in the same bed in the same room - but then I realized that my bedroom walls weren't painted. (I have a dark purple accent wall I just painted earlier this year) Then I pinched myself, thought "I'm definitely dreaming" and forced myself to wake up. Surprised that really works.

I've been putting off painting the second bathroom in my condo for so long that I think it's starting to haunt my dreams. Gotta get on that today I guess.