zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

25 minutes ago, Zeus said:

So back to making this topic about me for a second...anyone know the difference between bronchitis and pneumonia?

I was terrible in uni when it came to respiratory problems, but from what I remember, both cause high fever and chest pain as the small pulmonary tracts get swollen, the difference most of the time being what causes it (bronchitis from viruses, pneumonia from bacteria), so you might want to see a doctor (if you can, of course) to make sure if you need to take antibiotics or not.

When you've been single for well over a year so it's officially okay when your close friends gloat about how great their partners are I can just send them "can't relate" memes and cat gifs.

I wanna date again and not be viewed as some sort of manic pixie dream girl, please.

51 minutes ago, jiji94 said:

When you've been single for well over a year so it's officially okay when your close friends gloat about how great their partners are I can just send them "can't relate" memes and cat gifs.

I wanna date again and not be viewed as some sort of manic pixie dream girl, please.

Are you simply_Kenna the untouchable pixie autumn fairy YouTuber???? 

On 9/27/2017 at 9:02 PM, sheepprincessgara said:

I don't really know if I struggle with dysphoria myself (I'm fine with my genitals although I hate periods more than anything so I wouldn't call myself trans), but I have struggled with being either masc or femme. I was forced to be real feminine for all my childhood until I graduated high school, and when I started college, I started dressing more butch and even got to cut my hair short which was a lifelong dream for me tbh. Now a couple years later, I've actually started wearing makeup (another thing that I never really got to do during my childhood), and I'm developing an interest in feminine fashion that I didn't really pay much attention to before, like lolita, and I'm pretty much entering that period where I wanna be femme again ;w; I just have to grow my hair out first since dresses don't really look good on me with having short hair and I kinda wanna lose weight too. orz

Are you 8 years ago me? 

I struggled with my gender identity for a pretty good part of my life, until I discovered alternative fashions that didn't make me look and feel like a girly girl. 

54 minutes ago, platy said:

Are you simply_Kenna the untouchable pixie autumn fairy YouTuber???? 

Bitch, I might be.

It's really weird tbh. At first it was funny but now it's getting kind of sad. Even one of my really good friends, who I met because of tinder, told me they thought I was a MPDG and we joke about it often. 

11 hours ago, Zeus said:

So back to making this topic about me for a second...anyone know the difference between bronchitis and pneumonia?

I only know pneumonia is more serious and dangerous.

How do people host photos these days? I'd like to post one of my horrible selfies but I haven't used an image hosting site in probably five years.

49 minutes ago, jiji94 said:

How do people host photos these days? I'd like to post one of my horrible selfies but I haven't used an image hosting site in probably five years.

I just use imgur.

Almost got back into a toxic friendship with someone from a long time ago just because I was feeling lonely and I’m just glad that they replied a few weeks later and I came to my senses by then so I didn’t reply back. 

I just hate how I know that I should still avoid them at all costs but sometimes I just feel so alone and think “bad company is better than none” but I know better and it makes me so mad how I’m willing to throw away everything I’ve done to get in a better place and go back to that. 

30 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Almost got back into a toxic friendship with someone from a long time ago just because I was feeling lonely and I’m just glad that they replied a few weeks later and I came to my senses by then so I didn’t reply back. 

I just hate how I know that I should still avoid them at all costs but sometimes I just feel so alone and think “bad company is better than none” but I know better and it makes me so mad how I’m willing to throw away everything I’ve done to get in a better place and go back to that. 

Sorry for answering ... (Don't know why I said sorry ...)
But I want to tell you one thing that Suicide Silence 's vocal , Mitch Lucker said ,
He said :"Keep listening to music, it gets you through everything. I promise."
I mean musics could be your best friends when you really feel not good ,
Just don't think too much , and put on your earphones !

And honestly no one can really company with you if they didn't understand you from the inside ,
So you must go through BY YOURSELF !   FIGHTING !

Edited by Kyo_Toriko

9 minutes ago, Kyo_Toriko said:

Sorry for answering ... (Don't know why I said sorry ...)
But I want to tell you one thing that Suicide Silence 's vocal , Mitch Lucker said ,
He said :"Keep listening to music, it gets you through everything. I promise."
I mean musics could be your best friends when you really feel not good ,
Just don't think too much , and put on your earphones !

And honestly no one can really company with you if they didn't understand you from the inside ,
So you must go through BY YOURSELF !   FIGHTING !

True and I listen to music on a daily basis but sometimes I just crave human attention at times and sometimes I just want to talk or listen and I understand that there’s better ways to do that than going back into something that isn’t good for me but I’m so bad at starting any type of friendships. However thank you for some encouraging words (and SS was one of my favorite bands) 

Fighting the urge to go back is tough. It takes time. Be gentle on yourself. 

Why is Yuuri Katsuki literally my fucking inspiration for getting shit done?

11 minutes ago, Kathy said:

True and I listen to music on a daily basis but sometimes I just crave human attention at times and sometimes I just want to talk or listen and I understand that there’s better ways to do that than going back into something that isn’t good for me but I’m so bad at starting any type of friendships. However thank you for some encouraging words (and SS was one of my favorite bands) 

I get the same way whenever I feel down; sometimes there's not a real specific reason why I get like this. It's even worse considering the fact that I don't even have irl friends to begin with (and I've broken off some toxic friendships myself), and I've always been a loner ;w; so I understand how you feel, and if you ever need to vent, I'm all eyes~♥

8 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

I get the same way whenever I feel down; sometimes there's not a real specific reason why I get like this. It's even worse considering the fact that I don't even have irl friends to begin with (and I've broken off some toxic friendships myself), and I've always been a loner ;w; so I understand how you feel, and if you ever need to vent, I'm all eyes~♥

Literally the same. I have only 1 irl friend and I’ve always been a loner so whatever attention I get at times I grab at it and hold it like my life depends on it which is why I’ve been into so many toxic friendships since I’ve been too scared of being alone but thank you! I really appreciate it and if you’d ever like to talk I’m here too 😊💕

26 minutes ago, Kathy said:

So sad that Mitch was gone ... T^T

Honestly ,  I don't know when it started and what happened , and I just don't even have any friends in my real life until today.
No one can talk and no one can share , but I don't think it's tough , maybe sometimes I still want to find someone to rely on ,
or trying to find or start a new friendship , but I don't think it's a right way for me , because no one can truly help me when I have a hard time ! 

But anyway , if you want to talk or share something , don't mind to do it ! I'm in ! lol

Edited by Kyo_Toriko

7 minutes ago, Kyo_Toriko said:

So sad that Mitch was gone ... T^T

Honestly ,  I don't know when it started and what happened , and I just don't even have any friends in my real life until today.
No one can talk and no one can share , but I don't think it's tough , maybe sometimes I still want to find someone to rely on ,
or trying to find or start a new friendship , but I don't think it's a right way for me , because no one can truly help me when I have a hard time ! 

But anyway , if you want to talk or share something , don't mind to do it !

A true shame that he’s gone.

It’s still nice to have someone at times but I see what you’re saying. Thank you though! 

Godfuckindammit why the fuck does everything have a fucking app. 7/11 has an app. The coffee shop has an app. The tiny ass diner in the middle of fucking nowhere has an app. Now I can't view a wikipedia article in my mobile with it telling me to view it in its app like wtf man

My cousin is in a fucking toxic relationship with a child (to me that's what she is) and she's so controlling there was no way of contacting him without her knowing and having a fit. Btw I see  him every other day. 

Today I got 2 seconds of his attention to show him a written message on my phone. We're gonna meet up tomorrow and I'm gonna check he's okay. 

But why do I have a feeling she's gonna show up... 

The feeling of disliking someone so deeply it makes you sick in the stomach. Ughhhhh 

19 hours ago, platy said:

My cousin is in a fucking toxic relationship with a child (to me that's what she is) and she's so controlling there was no way of contacting him without her knowing and having a fit. Btw I see  him every other day. 

Today I got 2 seconds of his attention to show him a written message on my phone. We're gonna meet up tomorrow and I'm gonna check he's okay. 

But why do I have a feeling she's gonna show up... 

The feeling of disliking someone so deeply it makes you sick in the stomach. Ughhhhh 

This is how my family and some of my close friends felt when I was with my ex. I hope your cousin gets out. Is he sort of aware of the situation he's in? 

My ex managed to turn a number of people against me, including close friends, so for some time I was conflicted on whether what I experienced was real or not. I lost someone I considered my best friend to him because he brainwashed her into believing I'm a terrible person and that he did so much for me by putting up with me. I'm lucky my coworkers, family, and some friends saw him for who he was and told me what he had done was wrong. 

I literally got attacked by him and our "friends" for things like not eating all of  the food on my plate every day, calling me ungrateful. I had trouble eating when I was with him because of the immense stress he put me under. I now have an issue with disordered eating.