zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I CANNOT believe I really just got into an argument with a bunch of white girls from England about how the N word is not about them, so just because they think it's funny means they can use it as a casual cuss word. LIKE WHAT YOU GUYS LTERALLY HAD A PERSON THAT THAT WORD WOULD APPLY TO STEP IN AND SHOW THAT THEY DONT LIKE IT BEING USED THAT LOOSELY AND YOU ARE STILL LIKE NAH ITS OK?????

Edited by ArtFart

Deeply regret not getting into Chinese language films/music earlier. What was I doing with my life? 

I'm thinking of going to Hong Kong as well as Japan next year. Tickets only cost 1k?? What is this fantasy world? Flying from here costs an arm and a leg. I can't believe my trip is only six months away. So much prepping to do once my work announces our layoff period next spring. I'm probably going to cry when I order my flight tickets (and so will my bank account). 

Still debating taking the night bus to Montreal and flying to HK from there since it's way cheaper and less layover time (what are these multiple night layovers, get out of here). But I don't trust that bus not to break down as it usually does. lol I also hate that airport with a passion but the staff have always been fabulously great with me and my hillbilly ass because I don't know how public transportation and flying works. Sorry I grew up in the middle of nowhere, we just have boats and a lot of broken roads the government refuses to repair.

20 minutes ago, jiji94 said:

I also hate that airport with a passion but the staff have always been fabulously great with me and my hillbilly ass because I don't know how public transportation and flying works. Sorry I grew up in the middle of nowhere, we just have boats and a lot of broken roads the government refuses to repair.

You're only a real hillbilly when you ride your horse to the airport, wearing a cowboy hat.

21 hours ago, AwesomeNyappy said:

You're only a real hillbilly when you ride your horse to the airport, wearing a cowboy hat.

I could take one of my neighbour's horses if we didn't live an hour and a half driving distance from the nearest airport. lmao They casually hang out on their lawn like giant dogs.

I'm just not looking forward to taking 20+ hours to travel somewhere. 

On 9/11/2017 at 2:11 PM, ArtFart said:

I CANNOT believe I really just got into an argument with a bunch of white girls from England about how the N word is not about them, so just because they think it's funny means they can use it as a casual cuss word. LIKE WHAT YOU GUYS LTERALLY HAD A PERSON THAT THAT WORD WOULD APPLY TO STEP IN AND SHOW THAT THEY DONT LIKE IT BEING USED THAT LOOSELY AND YOU ARE STILL LIKE NAH ITS OK?????

TIL Molly is black. 

On 9/11/2017 at 3:11 PM, ArtFart said:

It's because it doesn't affect them and they don't have the brain capacity to take two seconds out of their day and put themselves in someone else's shoes. Call them a bunch of slags or whores and watch how fast they "get it".

2 hours ago, jiji94 said:

I could take one of my neighbour's horses if we didn't live an hour and a half driving distance from the nearest airport. lmao They casually hang out on their lawn like giant dogs.

I'm just not looking forward to taking 20+ hours to travel somewhere. 

ahahahaha, oh my God, where do you live?! :D

Yeah, 20 hours sound awful...our airport is one hour away, I can't even imagine having a travel time to the next airport that is longer than the flight itself. But I'm sure it'll all be worth it!

Edited by AwesomeNyappy

1 hour ago, lichtlune said:

TIL Molly is black. 

lol I'm white as hell... nah I thought I might've typed that out in a confusing manner. I meant to say another girl, who that word actually affects, had stepped in as well to tell them that no they are wrong.

My typing is illegible when I'm mad, which doesn't really help during arguments.

Edited by ArtFart

3 hours ago, AwesomeNyappy said:

ahahahaha, oh my God, where do you live?! :D

Yeah, 20 hours sound awful...our airport is one hour away, I can't even imagine having a travel time to the next airport that is longer than the flight itself. But I'm sure it'll all be worth it!

Middle of nowhere, east coast of Canada. haha Also it's 20+ hours traveling time for the flights. Although if I take the bus to Montreal from here I think that's at least another 9 hours traveling? Depends whatever works out cheaper ticket wise. Aka I'm asking for d e a t h.

@Komorebi, I think you can tell them you need that time off. I know a lot of people who've been offered full time jobs suddenly when they'd already made month long travel plans. For the most part, I think companies/businesses/whatever will understand. Plus you should get at least two to four weeks vacation time. 

I get that that was about priorities but literally so many people have told me "Shit, I just got a new job and already planned to visit fam in Japan for a month fuuu".

Edited by jiji94

Classes are canceled tomorrow. I don't know if further assessments will result in campus being closed for the rest of this week; my schedule consists of two classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Irma has done fucked up colleges in the area.

People who complain about their lack of freedom and at the same time, without realizing it, agree with those restrictions on their freedom; well, these people are cringe inducing.

(yes, there are people like that)

i'm still so fucking pissed that when i recorded a nicovideo live broadcast before it expired, my video recording software fucked it up and now the audio's out of sync and i have no idea how to fix it :///

I am way too attracted to Ichiro Yamaguchi, it's not good for my heart. 

Also oddly attracted to Noko from Shinsei Kamattechan and.. that's.. always made me slightly uncomfortable. lol 

A bunch of our classmates (including me) decided to skip today's first class because there wasn't supposed to be anything important there, and the few who actually still went to the class decided to troll us a bit... They told us we'd been given an assignment to write a 4-page essay and return it before 3pm, and they even went as far as editing a whole pdf file where this "assignment" and all its details and instructions were given. Goddamn we all fell for it and started panicking. (no one seriously questioned it because one of our teachers actually did something like this a few days ago, suddenly giving us only a few hours to write a 4-page essay and everyone got super mad about it...) So when they finally revealed they had just been trolling us and there were really no essays or anything everyone got pretty mad at them at first but just laughed in the end. It was honestly really impressive how good they got us. I don't think I'll ever trust anything they say anymore though... :D

I like how my friends living in northern Japan are just getting more and more ticked/used to the missile warning announcements in their towns but upset because it's so early in the morning they can't deal.