zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Finals exam for 1st semester in my country is coming on next month, i surely have to study hard, because if i don't complete the requirements for Final, i'm totally done for, in the 1st semester.

So my landlord apparently passed away recently.. I actually find myself somehow feeling sad about it. He was a  solid and friendly guy. Moreover, now there's the risk that I might end up without an apartment looming over me.. good stuff.

I've been using Tinder for over a year and have yet to have someone be a douche towards me. I never receive negative messages, no one asks me for hookups, if someone does say something offensive to me I call them out and  they apologize instead of getting defensive. Generally receive more respect from random weirdos than I did from my exes. Wtf? Although they're all kind of flakey af and... weird. 

If one more guy tells me I'm "cute as a button" though, I'm gonna throw hands. 

I did add one dude I think is super cute to social media but we haven't met up yet and I mostly just want to steal his teacup pig. He dresses it up. 

y'all i've been on such a vrzel, dimlim, canival binge lately .... trash status confirmed

i've been soooo frustrated with music, both western and jp lately tbh that brand new was the only thing to cure my musical depression and uh im looking forward to the new national. you have me damned if you catch me playing anything post-2012 on repeat though, i don't think indie rock will ever be as good as 2008-2012 (except the 90's duh). every thing i've ever loved as a fake hipster teen has gone to lamestream garbage or just isn't the same and its mostly bc my taste has changed a lot but ugh the trends from back then were so good.

y'all remember when there were like 15 lo-fi surf-rock/post-punk revival bands with the EXACT fucking same sound? that was hilarious i miss that lolololol

God, I love Bed In. They both look so pretty in the new video, and it's great to see that they're holding onto their silly side with that choreography.

2 hours ago, jiji94 said:

I did add one dude I think is super cute to social media but we haven't met up yet and I mostly just want to steal his teacup pig. He dresses it up. 

um marry him

They already made a whole new generation of teens think Heathers is completely different than what it really is with that god awful musical, but now they are redoing the movie to be even MORE different??? 

Why?

15 hours ago, emmny said:

y'all i've been on such a vrzel, dimlim, canival binge lately .... trash status confirmed

what the f uck

Lots of people keeping telling me to stay at my current job but as time passes I'm just becoming more depressed and unhappy. They say I should at least stay until my dental stuff is over with but at this rate my job is really killing me inside. I have less motivation to do things and interact with others. I'm starting to hate even going home because it's all just temporary and I'm not getting the release I usually do through music and my hobbies because I'm just dreading going back to work.

4 hours ago, tetsu_sama69 said:

Lots of people keeping telling me to stay at my current job but as time passes I'm just becoming more depressed and unhappy. They say I should at least stay until my dental stuff is over with but at this rate my job is really killing me inside. I have less motivation to do things and interact with others. I'm starting to hate even going home because it's all just temporary and I'm not getting the release I usually do through music and my hobbies because I'm just dreading going back to work.

When will your dental work be over? And how much $$$ is your dental work going to cost. If it's scheduled soon (idk if you're waiting for insurance to kick in or if it's something else, I've never had wait time to see my dentist and I've had plenty of work done) then stay but if not then it's not worth it. You could find another job you enjoy more that offers coverage, or pay out of pocket/get your own dental insurance plan. It sounds like it's taking a really negative toll on you and I dunno if it'll be worth it if you had to wait months. Also depends how serious your dental work is, like we talking wisdom teeth removal, multiple fillings, root canals, that jazz?

And here I thought 100% that my work offers dental plans, and these bishes don't. Health plans but no dental. Boo. I really frickin' do not want to pay out of pocket to get this stupid wisdom tooth removed or filled. I'm super prone to cavities because of the type of teeth I have (six fillings and counting, yo). 

I went to get a frappuccino today and my barista accidentally drizzled caramel on my drink, threw the bottle down, and looked completely done with life.

Same, same.

Pumpkin spice tastes really good with caramel. 

Do I want to go outside and do something productive, or do I want to sit at home and listen to music?

I think I know what I'm going to do today... ha. ha. *whatamIdoingwithmylife* HA.

Ugh why are weekends so short.

Also I managed to find the perfect birthday gift for my friend and I can't wait to get to give it to her.  She'll love it.

Mmm love when people think saying racial slurs casually is totally fine.

My first boyfriend used to constantly say the N word, especially towards his black coworkers. I was mortified that he thought that was okay. That, and he allowed his coworkers and others to call him a ch*nk. o_O I had to sit him down and tell him why he shouldn't say the N word or allow people to call him racial slurs. 

I've heard a lot of people say ch*nk and not think of it as a racial slur and it's always bothered me. I had a classmate in high school who got extremely visibly angry/crying upset over being called that by our classmates to the point he knocked desks over. Always stuck in my memory. (also yah my hometown is racist af)

I swear a lot. A lot. I've never once thought saying a racial slur was okay. Like, why?

Damn, i was expecting for a Sports Festival this entire week, then suddenly here's shocking news from my school, later on it was cancelled due to some circumstances.