zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

hmmm. deciding whether I should go check out the upcoming Marilyn Manson gig or not. I'd kinda want to dance my brains out on the front lines....

I don't understand how you can enjoy something like this, I really fucking don't. You are seriously everything I fucking hate.

I understand why I am the way I am now. I never fucking changed, because I was never supposed to

Why I continue to act like I have, no longer makes sense. How this act could be exploited for so long, makes even less sense.

I purposely want to avoid myself, for what? I'm not the one who should be avoided.

It's even worse that what I have to avoid, will most likely kill me inside for a long time, making me scared of what will be left when its done.

Fucking Christ.

GOOGLY EYES

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU SEEE

GOOGLY EYES

GOOGLY EYES

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU SEEE'

IMITATE EYEBALLS

STOP TO WATCHIN ME

WHAT THE FUCKIN PLASTIC DOLL

FUCK YOU NICE FACE

GOOGLY EYES
GOOGLY EYES
GOOGLY EYES
GOOOOOOGRY AYYYYEES
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU SEEEEEE

DEAD BLIND MAN

1 hour ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

GOOGLY EYES

GOOGLY EYES

GOOGLY EYES

IMITATE EYEBALLS

STOP TO WATCHIN ME

WHAT THE FUCKIN PLASTIC DOLL

FUCK YOU NICE FACE

GOOGLY EYES
GOOGLY EYES
GOOGLY EYES
GOOOOOOGRY AYYYYEES
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU SEEEEEE

DEAD BLIND MAN

I had no idea google had eyes.

Thanks for the paranoia.

tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air because the amount of overtime and commitments I have this week got me screamin'

I also enjoy how at work when something messes up I react calmly and deal with it. My coworkers? Panic. Panic ensues. 

10 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

I had no idea google had eyes.

Thanks for the paranoia.

But apparently it doesn't know what you see, so you're safe.

3 hours ago, ArtFart said:

Apparently people thought it would be a good idea to put sunscreen in their eyes for the eclipse.... why is my country full of idiots??

Because America

On 22/8/2017 at 8:20 PM, sheepprincessgara said:

@nekkichi@Seimeisen I use buyee a lot, and they don't charge me that many fees other than domestic shipping fee & using the Buyee standard plan for insurance (if I choose to use it). You can pay for the item and for shipping at the same time, instead of having to wait for a charge 2 payment notif from FJ

Agree, buyee works quite decently.

Hoping to order a vintage camera soon to take photos of my neighbours' horses before the cold weather sets in. They have the whole yard fenced up now so the horses can roam free. It's so picturesque driving home after work and seeing them grazing near my driveway. They also have the cutest mini shibas that wear little colourful scarves around their necks. They've really turned their home into a fairytale-like scene. 

What the actual hell? I got my ER bill today, and the room I stayed in for 2 hours AT MAX cost $900... really?? The actual bill for the doctor only cost $183, but the room I was in, and didn't even use all the equipment in there, was $900?? 

The whole bill came out to be $2,613 because I had a CT scan done on my head, which cost $1,523. THANK GOD IM ON MY DAD'S INSURANCE.... now I only owe $150... I'm one of the more lucky people.

2 hours ago, ArtFart said:

What the actual hell? I got my ER bill today, and the room I stayed in for 2 hours AT MAX cost $900... really?? The actual bill for the doctor only cost $183, but the room I was in, and didn't even use all the equipment in there, was $900?? 

The whole bill came out to be $2,613 because I had a CT scan done on my head, which cost $1,523. THANK GOD IM ON MY DAD'S INSURANCE.... now I only owe $150... I'm one of the more lucky people.

dafuq is that in america?? I'm not even sure if they charge for that shiz here in Canada.

I know when my ex went to the ER they charged him a ridiculous amount since he was an international student. Luckily it got covered by his insurance but... I was so shocked. And that was just to talk to a doctor about his chest problems. 

If it is for an actual medical issue, then no. But if you wanna just go get a CT Scan just for the lolz then yea, you probably have to pay ... emphasis on probably

2 hours ago, JukaForever said:

If it is for an actual medical issue, then no. But if you wanna just go get a CT Scan just for the lolz then yea, you probably have to pay ... emphasis on probably

(edit cause I don't know I'm insane at this point and completely read something way wrong I'm so sorry) I wish.

Edited by ArtFart

My best friend from Japan wants to practice her English conversational skills more so today she sent me a video of her using a cat filter  from Snow to talk about how much she loves Dwayne Johnson and how she wants to touch his abs until she dies. I miss her. lol I'm excited to get drunk with her next year and be really gay together in public, or as much as is acceptable in Japan.  When I first met her I thought she was weird because she would constantly refer to me as her "angel", blow kisses and run away cackling giggling with the other girls (it was over the top cringeworthy goodness, I felt like I'd been placed smackdab in the middle of a terrible shoujo manga).

Actually I'm not sure how touchy friends are with each other in Japan. Pretty much every girl I've met from there and worked with would instantly link arms with me or hold hands and be super cuddly, even before I knew their names. I have no idea why.

Just having one of those "I miss all my babes" days.

I'll be starting my studies in a university of applied sciences (I think that's what it's called in english...) tomorrow and I don't really know how I'm feeling about it. I don't know anyone from there, I have no idea how anything there works or what I'm supposed to do or how I should prepare myself, and I barely even know where the whole place is. So I'm obviously quite nervous about it but at the same time I'm still feeling a little, I don't know, excited maybe? It's a weird feeling.