zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Why can't we just move on when we see people doing what they feel like on social media and the internet in general? Decidedly it seems like you can't be a proper human being w/o being judgmental and fucking rude. 

Almost at the end of Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age and my feelings for Gideon Emery's (Balthier, in case someone familiar with the game doesn't know who I'm talking about) voice have been rekindled. Enough so that I went through looking for audiobooks read by him and realised I'd listen to just about anything if it was Gideon Emery. My greatest intrigue is definitely one book of historical romance from the perspective of a woman. I don't know whether that would be absolutely hilarious or potential explosion of libido. Maybe both? Do I want to try?

In addition, I'm actually not saying no to Dorian (Dragon Age: Inquisition) reading fantasy books or Solas (same as previous one) reading H.P. Lovecraft.

It's honestly the best feeling when your brain wants to associate these actors/their voices with a particular character, and then whatever happens in the book they read is from the perspective of that character. 

Too much fangirl. Too little time.

22 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

i think we've reached the pinnacle of vk band names

I legit almost cried. The quality sounds like it could be from an old sega genesis game. Everything about this is amazing.

3 minutes ago, ArtFart said:

I legit almost cried. The quality sounds like it could be from an old sega genesis game. Everything about this is amazing.

THAT'S WHAT'S SO WEIRD ABOUT IT.

LIKE THEIR MUSIC IS FUCKING GREAT

On 7/20/2017 at 7:03 AM, The Reverend said:

Danzig-2017-admat-204x300.jpg

I can only find one source to confirm it but Vamps is playing some shows with Danzig and Deafheaven!?! Pretty legitimizing. (or is this that other band whose name is The Vamps or something?)

Anyway, I think @tetsu_sama69will be excited if true!

i REALLY hope this isn't that vamps lmfao @ their fans showing up to a deafheaven and danzig show

You know you go to Taco Bell too much when the employees recognize you and start to speak to you in an informal manner... this has happened before, just with some old employees who no longer work there. Now all the new employees know me... 

It feels really good when you [------------------------------------------] RIGHT there .

On 8/7/2017 at 5:09 PM, ArtFart said:

You know you go to Taco Bell too much when the employees recognize you and start to speak to you in an informal manner... this has happened before, just with some old employees who no longer work there. Now all the new employees know me... 

same here, but with the starbucks at my campus 😋 and they always know what i want, since i basically order the same drink every time i go there

On 7.8.2017 at 4:01 AM, emmny said:

i REALLY hope this isn't that vamps lmfao @ their fans showing up to a deafheaven and danzig show

It is that Vamps. Awful booking. The king himself should refuse to play alongside both bands tbh.

Woah, Christiania took me by surprise! I always knew things were pretty open there, being free city and all, but I didn't quite expect drugs to be openly sold on normal street kiosks. What an interesting place :o

I came to think that if any religion was even close to being perfect people wouldn't be cherry picking.

In other news, two albums I've been waiting to be released have leaked and I'm so happy.  

Edited by Visutox

Hmmm I just noticed after moving to the PS4 as my main gaming platform, I haven't had to use my PC for anything other than illegal downloading of files and management of said files

feeling sore from work ughhhh, i wish it was the weekend already........just one more day.

my hands feel numb and i feel like i can't grip anything. i mean, i still can but i'd really rather not. i think i gained some muscles at least, so that's a good thing cuz i'm a weak ass.

On 2017-08-09 at 11:32 AM, orange~ said:

Woah, Christiania took me by surprise! I always knew things were pretty open there, being free city and all, but I didn't quite expect drugs to be openly sold on normal street kiosks. What an interesting place :o

Christiania is an interesting place! I live in Malmö so I'm very close (only been there once though). I'm not a big fan of the vibe the place gives off (despite being pretty liberal to drugs). The only time I was there was after midnight though, that might have been part of what made it strange. 

went on a holiday to my home country for a couple of weeks & i think i've spent most of my money on cds and food so far lmao

6 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Christiania is an interesting place! I live in Malmö so I'm very close (only been there once though). I'm not a big fan of the vibe the place gives off (despite being pretty liberal to drugs). The only time I was there was after midnight though, that might have been part of what made it strange. 

Oh you live there? I actually travelled through Malmö:)

But yeaah that might be different. I was there during daytime and the general vibe was kinda the same as with many hippie-communes I've been to before - So I kinda liked it. It's an interesting experiment in a way - in that you can see what the world would be like if everyone was like that. But it seems like it's also kinda tourist trap for certain kind of people, people that just to go for the drugs, which was a bit annoying haha.

I still wanna visit the place again some day - A party in that area could be pretty epic.

Edited by orange~