zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

reading that inside of me thread reminded me how gackt hears voices and hallucinates on the reg according to his own biography:

lAaft5Y.png

yet neither nippon crown nor avex never really had a problem with it, interesting

cant wait for the inevitable sixth sense/moon child crossover sequel tbh

Edited by Tokage

I got to see a lab basset hound mix today. He literally looked like someone photoshopped a lab head on a basset body. Would that be a labbet hound or a babrador?

sometimes you need to put everything on shuffle and listen to a song out of its album context in order to appreciate its greatness, or even remember that it existed. especially for albums that didn't quit sink well with you or only gave a couple listens to.

2 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

sometimes you need to put everything on shuffle and listen to a song out of its album context in order to appreciate its greatness, or even remember that it existed. especially for albums that didn't quit sink well with you or only gave a couple listens to.

I totally get this. Sometimes I notice a song for the first time that way - I may have heard it about a hundred times when listening to the album but disregarded it because of the songs it was surrounded with. If that makes sense. lol

omg I've never been this hyped about a gig before! Tomorrow it's gonna be Guns 'n' Roses, Michael Monroe and The Darkness, all on the same day :o My teenage years are rushing back like crazy!

4 hours ago, orange~ said:

omg I've never been this hyped about a gig before! Tomorrow it's gonna be Guns 'n' Roses, Michael Monroe and The Darkness, all on the same day :o My teenage years are rushing back like crazy!

I'm kind of indifferent to GNR these days, but Michael Monroe and The Darkness on the same day is a killer line-up indeed. 

@violetchainbut these are the days to be excited about GNR! I didn't think I'd see the day when Axl and Slash would be playing together again. I've seen all the bands before and GNR is definitely the one I'm most excited about now. Michael Monroe's gigs can be cool, but when he's warming up some other band, I don't think he's at his best. One of his 3 hour gigs were excellent however. The Darkness is really interesting, because the last time I saw them was with Lady Gaga and the crowd was so not into them which just sucked, but this time I expect to be dancing there in the front row with all the likeminded people. :) This is gonna be sooo good

10 minutes ago, orange~ said:

@violetchainbut these are the days to be excited about GNR! I didn't think I'd see the day when Axl and Slash would be playing together again. I've seen all the bands before and GNR is definitely the one I'm most excited about now. Michael Monroe's gigs can be cool, but when he's warming up some other band, I don't think he's at his best. One of his 3 hour gigs were excellent however. The Darkness is really interesting, because the last time I saw them was with Lady Gaga and the crowd was so not into them which just sucked, but this time I expect to be dancing there in the front row with all the likeminded people. :) This is gonna be sooo good

Haha, I guess, for some reason I always forget that Slash is back in. I don't know, I've never been willing to take the risk of going to see GNR. Might just be that I'm super thrifty and I assume that the tickets will be really expensive. Plus I kind of prefer smaller shows, and I assume they only play bigger venues.

I suppose it depends on the situation. I've only seen Michael Monroe once, and it was a really big deal because it was the first time he'd been back to my country in like 10 years or something and it was a headlining show, so the crowd was super into it. The members also did pictures and autographs afterwards, and they were really cool about it despite the fact that the venue was trying to get everyone out fast. I don't know if he's been back since, but I was just thinking recently that I'd love to see him again. I've only ever seen The Darkness headlining as well, and I had a lot of fun both times. Justin jumped into the audience right in front of me and crowdsurfed all the way around the venue the second time. They're also one of the few bands I like that the friends I drag to concerts with me have actually heard of, so that's probably a big part of why their shows stand out in my mind.

@violetchainya I prefer smaller gigs too, but with GNR it's not really an option : / Michael Monroe's band is super chill. They're always really friendly towards fans - I got photos with all of the guys :D I think I've seen him 3 times live now. But I happen to live in the same country as him - Finland, so I got it easy. I once saw him hanging around the railway station sunbathing or something lol. I've also ran into Andy McCoy (the original guitarist who was with Mike during Hanoi Rocks) on multiple occasions, because he lives really close to a friend of mine. I've always mistaken him as some random old junkie at first :D

Have you ever guys wanted to "keep the vibe" while on a date with someone, but you just happen to be "boring" for the most time or just ran out of common topics all of the sudden?

Worry not, loners and...socially awkward chaps! Pack your things and move to our country! No one trusts the forecast here since our Mother Nature is so drunk that you can just keep talking about this weather-o-ganza and no one will ever feel bored - not even on a date!

Legitly speaking, god I wish it could just pour crap on us and fling stuff around with thunderstorms like in the eastern side so I don't have to worry about our summer weeks in limbo. It's no fun when it's sorta sunny once you start working your ass off indoors but later it starts doing tricks once you get outside...

Al Gore could never...

Watching a dude casually take off his panty and run butt naked into the water has been the highlight of today's beach session, which otherwise has been annoying af. Should have taken pictures.

It's hard not to see my house mates as DUMB motherfuckers when they're hammering  something at 2:30am...

(and we asked them to stop being noisy for the 120th time last week and they got butt hurt) 

Your dog literally bit my leg and broke the skin.... but you call back to say he is traumatized and we hurt him cause he has pimples on his legs that you think are abrasions and he rubbed his neck a bit too much thrashing around in his leash????

Lady... my leg is swelling and bruised because your dog bit me.

u kno that scene in a movie where the regretful protagonist has realized what they've done in killing someone n they're like covered in blood n screaming cuz same (figuratively speaking ya kno)