zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

8 hours ago, K-x-H said:

To put this really blunt, 2017 ruined my year this fucking year, because of  all the conflicts and issues i'm facing right now in RL,  my year in this year is also good because of some of the other things that makes me really so happy, and this is why my year within this year is both good and bad the same time.  so hopefully..... i am betting that 2018 will be more of a better year than this year i hope.

Xzibit, is that you?

Hoping to leave these horrible two weeks behind me soon. I have pretty much been in a constant state of anxiety (fight or flight phenomenon) and the anxiety has turned physically on my throat. I constantly feel like I am being choked, making it hard to breathe which causes me to hyperventilate, which continues the cycle. I lost 2kgs already because it's very comfortable to eat too. I had to start medication to help keep the anxiety in check too, something I never dared to imagine hearing all the horror stories about anti-depressants. It's difficult to even leave the house and visit a store at this point. 

Ever since I officially got diagnosed with autism last year I've been under layers of stress due to multitudes of psychiatric appointments and I have developed symptoms I never previously struggled with due to said stress. Honestly, I wish I could go back to the time before the diagnosis, my only issue back then was that it was difficult –or rather impossible– for me to find or hold a job. I barely know how to deal with all of this.

3 hours ago, Lestat said:

Hoping to leave these horrible two weeks behind me soon. I have pretty much been in a constant state of anxiety (fight or flight phenomenon) and the anxiety has turned physically on my throat. I constantly feel like I am being choked, making it hard to breathe which causes me to hyperventilate, which continues the cycle. I lost 2kgs already because it's very comfortable to eat too. I had to start medication to help keep the anxiety in check too, something I never dared to imagine hearing all the horror stories about anti-depressants. It's difficult to even leave the house and visit a store at this point. 

Ever since I officially got diagnosed with autism last year I've been under layers of stress due to multitudes of psychiatric appointments and I have developed symptoms I never previously struggled with due to said stress. Honestly, I wish I could go back to the time before the diagnosis, my only issue back then was that it was difficult –or rather impossible– for me to find or hold a job. I barely know how to deal with all of this.

But you are still here, so you'll find a way.

was supposed to go to this big thing today for school, but since it's supposed to rain all of my friends cancelled, so i did too. i didn't wanna go, and i'm happy i don't have to. but i woke up, got outta bed, got dressed, and brushed my teeth only to find out THEN that nobody was going. so now i'm back in bed but won't be able to fall back to sleep because i've already been awake for too long...

Found a Tenacious D CD while out with my mom today. I hope my dad doesn't have it already cause it's now his Father's Day present lol 

I'm jealous really cause I like Tenacious D lol

Not being able to see friends or even have a nice day out coz no money. 

I thought I'd be able to have a fun summer after so long but wake up everyday with financial stress on my head. 

I have a holiday booked for September and I need to save up for that or I won't be able to do anything except for being stuck in a hillbilly town while my debt to the bank deepens. 

I know it's temporary bad times but ughhh I wanna have a year where I don't have to stress out about anything.  

On 6/16/2017 at 0:22 AM, Lestat said:

hearing all the horror stories about anti-depressants.

you're not necessarily put on anti-depressants for anxiety, especially the kind you're describing, however having not heard the horrorz in question and being on various activating anti-depressants for good part of past six years or so (I'm not tracking time at this point already) and rotating them once in a while, I'd take the medicated giving no fucks vegetable state that I had on zoloft over my ~natural~ God-given zonked out non-vitality.

that being said I'm not meaning to discourage, there's a very recent very good write-up on someone who really went into a better place on a Rx that sucked entirely in my case —

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/opinion/antidepressants-depression-creativity.html?_r=0

I'm not sure how much having autism affects the way meds work at all, antidepressants are in a very gray area because often times their effects are not entirely understood, they just work for straightening specific brain-related things.

Edited by nekkichi

Why do certain people become so fixated on this idea of "ugh bed wenches" or "ugh coal burners"  whenever there are otherwise "unexpected" dating choices in their circles?

Y'all people who admit thinking and stating them out loud  should just idk, deal better with your emotional outburts or complexes that made you do this BS - or  you will never be "the" friend nor "a" friend for that matter if you insist.

Edited by Alroy

tfw u wanna get rid of ur bangs after years of having them but ure not confident enough... plus u still wanna look edgy... but how do look edgy without bangs... ??

If Yiruma doesn't play "When the Love Falls", or anything else besides "River Flows Into You" from First Love at his concert, I'm going to kill him.

I don't give a fuck about all the Twilight humpers and their BS, I actually want to see an impressive performance, so you better not half-ass it.

The shit hit the fan at work. And I get to be the only one to deal with my hella drama filled manager today. I wonder if today will be the day I just quit working there?

I love waking up panicking every morning I go to work. It's so so nice to be in such a hostile work environment. Incredibly unprofessional too. 

My sciatic nerve pain has got to a point were I'm currently unable to move from the position I've been in for the past few hours or I'll be in physical/mental agony. 

I Don't know how to deal with this 

Guess who got a new job at a bakery that will actually really try to work with my school schedule! Time to put my two weeks notice in at my current job, that will be fun....

Edited by ArtFart

Went to the ER and got a CT scan for the first time ever lol just really bad migraines or cluster headaches. I now have temp medication till I go see a brain doctor and get an actual prescription to help the headaches. 

I also ran into one of my mom's old friends while I was there, so this was an interesting night!