zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the straw that broke the camel's back.

FUCK my manager. 

can u imagine no1curr indie bandomen coming up with a new and obscene way of scamming elders, phonecalling them at like 3.30 am and hissing "buy our single on itunes obaasan and send us receipts, lest bad luck will follow you for 13 years - lots of love from antique cafe, signed cheki available <3<3<3"

Next week i'm back to school, and i feel kinda lazy to go to my university it's not because of education learning, but its because of every 1st day of school in your life and some bullies.

I want to shave all my hair off.... not bald bald, but super short. I think that's just me feeling like I have no control over my life right now, so I want to do something that will give me a feeling of control and maybe show people just how crazy things are making me right now?

Edited by ArtFart

3 hours ago, ArtFart said:

I want to shave all my hair off.... not bald bald, but super short. I think that's just me feeling like I have no control over my life right now, so I want to do something that will give me a feeling of control and maybe show people just how crazy things are making me right now?

I did this yesterday., just like I've done a couple of times over the last year. I just do it to save money, tho. And it's easy.

Dear Monochromiums,

Whenever you (well, based on my personal experience) happen to fuck up in the past, or even now by chance in case you let your emotions, passions and all that weakling shizznit cause reckless actions in your life, remember:

DB0I5CuWAAYykqd.jpg

Make sure to do better damage control than this guy.

Edited by Alroy

the whole thing's pretty much just 1 step removed from ''hahaha oh no that was my friend, (s)he's sitting next to me" in the embarrassingly failed damage control power rankings

well i certainly did not mentally register this as a DVD when i first saw it while scrolling......

Spoiler

Kz2h8WTfSsSszpOCxeUlEA.png

I rode my bike to the new place I may be working soon. It's a coffee shop. I got SO sunburnt because I forgot to put sunscreen on my first 45 minute trip out there, and then when I got home, my friend who lives or there asked if I wanted to come over, so I gave the battery in my bike charge and then started to head out back out there. As I'm nearing her house, which has many hills on the way, my bikes battery dies. So I am then out there, in all black, trudging my sweaty ass up so many hills during the hottest part of the day  just to make that final stretch to her house.

... I also gave my sunscreen to a pregnant homeless lady on the way there, so I didn't have any to reapply for on the way back home......

Edited by ArtFart

I'm so stressed I started crying at work because my grandma texted me that my grandpa accidentally ate my leftover fettuccine that I was going to eat when I got home.

To put this really blunt, 2017 ruined my year this fucking year, because of  all the conflicts and issues i'm facing right now in RL,  my year in this year is also good because of some of the other things that makes me really so happy, and this is why my year within this year is both good and bad the same time.  so hopefully..... i am betting that 2018 will be more of a better year than this year i hope.

Edited by K-x-H

Applying to so many jobs, even volunteering jobs...not even those got back to me. 

The life of a university graduate, everybody. When not even volunteering opportunities want you. 

On 6/12/2017 at 8:01 PM, itsukoii said:

same guy

Hide contents

lmao I really didn't need to see this 

2 hours ago, Platy said:

Applying to so many jobs, even volunteering jobs...not even those got back to me. 

The life of a university graduate, everybody. When not even volunteering opportunities want you. 

lol this. Even worse when there is a spot available, the person tells you to send them your resume and still do not get back to you afterwards.

1 hour ago, saishuu said:

lol this. Even worse when there is a spot available, the person tells you to send them your resume and still do not get back to you afterwards.

Even worse when you have the necessary skills, hand in your resume and the position stays open for another month. If you really can't find anyone else that you keep the advert up for an extra month...LOOK AT MY FUCKING RESUME! ( and fucking hire me, I need the money wtf)

I am 100% convinced that creating a research project out of thin air by myself in less than 5 days for this Masters program I am trying to get into is gonna kill me