zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

15 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

probably the worst thing about living with other people is when the food you buy magically disappears....

That's why I keep any treats or dry foods in my room (rice, etc.) 

Last year we had to resort to having a mini fridge in our room because we lived with a serial thief who'd come out of his room as soon as we had cooked dinner and went upstairs to eat. 

On 5/23/2017 at 11:28 PM, plastic_rainbow said:

probably the worst thing about living with other people is when the food you buy magically disappears....

this is why you purposefully leave out shit like mixed bowls full of m&ms and skittles, rhubarb & celery, etc. 

11 hours ago, Platy said:

That's why I keep any treats or dry foods in my room (rice, etc.) 

Last year we had to resort to having a mini fridge in our room because we lived with a serial thief who'd come out of his room as soon as we had cooked dinner and went upstairs to eat. 

yeah, i keep dry foods in my room too. in this case tho, i thought i'd buy something for everyone (but mostly for myself too). i just didn't think someone would eat it all so quickly within a couple days......the last time i checked there was still a lot left so i was kinda annoyed.

2 hours ago, Tokage said:

this is why you purposefully leave out shit like mixed bowls full of m&ms and skittles, rhubarb & celery, etc. 

but what if they still only take the food i want? good idea tho heh.

okcurr hennies who else thinks mannymua is actually very hot #confession_thyme

ZNbiFOH.jpg

before she lays the signature broke-ass hoe shopping at mac maquillage 

Edited by nekkichi

Does anyone else share my irrational hatred of Boomerang selfies?

I don't know why, but the looping back and forth just makes any face exponentially more annoying, lol

Despite the way I am and the things I do, I'm always really alone. 

I don't have any friends who are into anything I really am besides video games outside of the internet.

I don't know if that makes me really unique or just a massive bag of shit because honestly there's a lot of mistakes I've made and people I've intentionally or unintentionally hurt. 

But really when it comes down to it, I just hope those people who used be "friends" are okay. 

I've changed and grown so much in the past 5 years it's hard to say if I am even the same person.

We all grow over time, that's life and all. 

At the same time I'm content with where I am now. I just wish I hadn't done what I did to those people and maybe one day we'll at least get to say hello again but I doubt it.

We've all climbed different mountains to get where we are now and it would be great to see some of those people from a while back at the top again but life is what it is.

Maybe that's why I just ended up clinging so tightly to video games and music because it was the only constant thing keeping me going through all this shit to where I am now. Stable. Not being defeated by anxiety anymore. Having a good job. A home that's not going anywhere any time soon. 

I just wish I had the close friends I used to. I would love to see if they are happy.

Do they like the same things anymore?  Could we ever get along again?

I don't know. I'd like to try to reach out I'm just unsure how.

funny how people mistakenly think i say something when i didn't, then they don't hear me when i DO say something.....

maybe i have a ghost attached to me and that's the voice they're hearing

Went out with goggies.

Wanted to find a safe path to the beach (vs descending an upright wall of rock).

Stumbled on the way.

Landed on my right hand.

Booboo ensued.

Hurt like something was broken for like an hour. Bathed in ice. Just the hand, not the whole bread. Now feels kinda better. No longer stings like someone's trying to rip my thumb off.

But hey my little floof swam in a big sea! Now he's wet and not allowed on the bed. 

On 26/05/2017 at 5:36 AM, nekkichi said:

okcurr hennies who else thinks mannymua is actually very hot #confession_thyme

#loveyourself

I ate an entire foot long chili dog today. Surprisingly my stomach was totally fine with it, but apparently it wasn't fine with carbonated water and potato chips earlier......

Someone did a drag performance lipsynching to parts of this at Anime North, and I'm still not sure WTF I just saw...

I can't deny that the impersonation was dead-on though. They had the watercolours and everything.

Edited by violetchain

Why the hell do I need my doctor's permission to get blood work done? I'm SO SORRY i want to get my blood tested to make sure I'm healthy....

You seriously had the fucking audacity to come to me, the morning of our fiscal year end, and scold me because the entire week of work I just fucking lost sleep over, needs to be deleted and redone by the day after because "Open quotes, accounts, and shipments will not be carried over to the new year"?

If I could punch you in the fucking face as hard as I wanted to right now, I would, you son of a bitch.

You're lucky as fuck I didn't yell at you any fucking harder than I did.

I hope you're as fucking good at coordinating shipment schedules as I am, you motherfuck, because I'm making sure you take the fall for this.