zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

My store manager brought some pendulums into work today so we could talk to the ghost in the kennel room. 

His name is Tyler.

Also, one of my coworkers is pregnant, so we keep doing these little "tests" to see what the baby will be, and we've been doing them on each other too. Every single test we did for me says I'm going to have a boy some day lol

Cassettes in iTunes are the bane of my existence, I swear. Does this shit annoy any of you guys?

6543d7fc77.png

I thought I had caught them all, but I guess I missed this one. I hate cutting down the artwork, but I hate things not being uniform even more.

Edited by raphael

8 hours ago, raphael said:

Cassettes in iTunes are the bane of my existence, I swear. Does this shit annoy any of you guys?

6543d7fc77.png

I thought I had caught them all, but I guess I missed this one. I hate cutting down the artwork, but I hate things not being uniform even more.

It was worse when they tried to resize it to make them uniform. I'll just looked even worse. The only thing that bothers me is that its not centered anymore.

28 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I guess I'm not getting a review for my mixtape... :(

If you're talking about what I think you are, that person is caught up in two huge essays of 8000+ words and they're very sorry and still plan to write a review  as soon as they're done

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Why the fuck are these demos only being distributed at lives? Do they not want my money!? ;_;

Edited by Pho

I love the fact that guys talk about and have asked to see my mom's boobs while she is at work. Wtf.

Edited by ArtFart

So glad to see that they're finally past the demo stage, but I wish they would release something I can actually buy. There's something so charmingly sincere about the mix of Pocky's awkward emo engrish and their super budget DIY videos

When u got called 'Bro' for the first time from a dude. #WhatHapend Hh
But he's such a nice person...he sticked his finger last night down my throat and wanted me to puke cause I was drunk haha. 
Kinda cute tbh haha

On 4/30/2017 at 11:48 PM, gekiai said:

Do you ever get the feeling that some things that seem to be essentials in life just aren't for you? For me it's meaningful relations of any kind. I just suck at making friends in all arenas, whether someone has similar interests or none at all. If I do get someone to become interested in me, they often seem to lose interest or become friends with someone else 'nearby' in said circle. Perhaps it's attributed to my social awkwardness or introvertedness or I just have really bad luck. And when I do try to be social, most times I'm shot down in some form or fashion. 

Sobby random thought (there's probably a thread for these kinda things), but it's just been on my mind the past few days. I'm really starting to think I won't be able to truly connect with anyone.

I've felt this too :/

OMG Me and my hubby were superduper ready to move into a new, bigger apartment closer to the centre of Ayr up until we heard from an effin police officer that the area we'd be moving into makes you "wanna go home after work, lock your doors and not go anywhere", meaning that it's a bad neighbourhood. 

Fffffffffudge. 

I'm getting claustrophobic. Living in a tiny studio flat with another human being and two, albeit quite small, dogs is torture.

Should we move anyways? I mean, being that this is Britain we're talking about and not the US, I doubt anyone will bash our door in or anything. And if we get noise, we can just call the police eh? 

(Okay I am slightly worried about the fact that I'm not a local and thus I could potentially face racism and whatever is involved with it but... not really, you know? Because despite not sounding Sco'ish, I don't think I can be told apart that easily by just looks. And tbh I don't care much for my own safety anyways, I can take care of myself. I am more worried about my dogs.)

I KNEW THERE WAS A CATCH IN THE CHEAP RENT OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT OUR DOWNSTAIRS NEIGHBOUR IS A FUCKING CHAIN SMOKER WHO REALLY LIKES DUSTING HER CIGARETTE SMOKE IN THE EFFIN HALLWAY.

Edited by The Bread Wolf

Oh my god... if one more person uses the term weeb when referring to a western comic book nerd or anything like that, I'm going to vomit.

OH MY GOD AND WILL PEOPLE STIP SAYING THEY ARE A PART OF THE WEEB COMMUNITY?! It's not something to be proud of lol you can joke about it, but actually wanting to belong to the weaboo community is gross.

Edited by ArtFart

some???? people???? need???? a community????? to cope??????????

(also wtf i just realized i barely listened to like 10 new vk releases this year lol)

OMG, i'm going back to school by next month since i didn't realize my that my summer vacation is almost about to end soon and i will be f*cking busy by that time and what my teacher told me last semester, for an irregular student in college that i should take the subjects for 1st year 1st semester and 2nd year 1st semester at the same semester, man this going to be a really tough challenge for me inorder to graduate college by 2018 in the 2nd semester at March 2018.

and also my birthday is coming by next month.

Edited by K-x-H