zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I just can't get enough of the Allahu TRAPbar tracks. They're just too fucking good. I want to dance my way through town tonight while listening to this on a boomblaster which I carry on my shoulder.

Not sure if this is a good sign or an extremely good sign.

Also, was puking blood on tuesday morning and night to wednesday, so I decided I cannot stop drinking just yet. Got 18 beers and half a bottle of G&T for tonight, so that I can cure my stomach. #Healthy

Had some terrible stomach pain during those days, too. Felt like someone was stabbing me on repeat. Was so painful I thought about calling the doctor. And I don't go to fucking doctors. Twice for the past 15-16 years. But it probably means I am dying or something.

Edited by Bear

54 minutes ago, Bear said:

I just can't get enough of the Allahu TRAPbar tracks. They're just too fucking good. I want to dance my way through town tonight while listening to this on a boomblaster which I carry on my shoulder.

Not sure if this is a good sign or an extremely good sign.

Also, was puking blood on tuesday morning and night to wednesday, so I decided I cannot stop drinking just yet. Got 18 beers and half a bottle of G&T for tonight, so that I can cure my stomach. #Healthy

Had some terrible stomach pain during those days, too. Felt like someone was stabbing me on repeat. Was so painful I thought about calling the doctor. And I don't go to fucking doctors. Twice for the past 15-16 years. But it probably means I am dying or something.

Sounds like ulcers my guy. I would get that checked out.

2 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

When you're hanging out with @Disposable at a Drab Majesty/King Dude show and someone gets punched in the face, everything is covered in #aesthetic #smoke, and you randomly meet @saltofstones afterwards.

LEGENDARY.

Fuck yeah spontaneous MH get-together! All planets aligned for one hell of a night xD

Fibromyalgia, pancytopenia, hypogammablobulinemia, poliendrocrinopathy... when you go eight hours straight repeating words like those at insane speed you are bound to get some brain damage... or a brain aneurism. 

Fucking bus arrived at fucking 6 am instead of 7:30 so I have nowhere to go for a while. And it's fucking freezing at the station. And Holyclock sounds fucking awesome.

rentrer en soi's growl just came on shuffle. did anyone ever compare mar's growls (it, as if in the darkness) with satsuki's growls before?

or is it just me........

Edited by plastic_rainbow

Whenever I play Princess Maker 2, I always try to get the worst possible endings... like prostitute....except she dies before the end of the game......

19 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

rentrer en soi's growl just came on shuffle. did anyone ever compare mar's growls (it, as if in the darkness) with satsuki's growls before?

or is it just me........

drop some examples pls

13 hours ago, ArtFart said:

Whenever I play Princess Maker 2, I always try to get the worst possible endings... like prostitute....except she dies before the end of the game......

Those ungrateful children. You try to raise them and then they die. : |

Sometimes I try to get best endings, but I end up with painter or fortuneteller. Bad ones are more fun. xD

When I see these people often stating that "yay when I grow up and bear kids, I shall make them listen to my vk muzak", I often think whether that feels too forced and perhaps hindering with regards to unique development of your own children. I am not considering any grandiose family prospects per se but seeing these 2010s families with parents of my own age, what are their attitudes towards raising their kids etc. irks me a bit.

Just provide and explain options to your brats, encourage openness etc. Forcing your own interests (exclusively), especially those of VK-like proportions, will merely damage their own unique perception, viewpoints they will abide to in the later course.

This is also my main argument against most families kickstarting their infant-bearing days right in their early 20s - when they (more likely) have no fricking idea how to encourage growth, one's mental development, responsibility for fuck's sake. Give it some time lads...

Fortunately enough this is MH and not Reddit where these weeaboo moms and dads fail to test their wits over my statements above.

8 hours ago, Zeus said:

drop some examples pls

well, maybe not so much growling but more like their screams; kinda rough like their throat is dry. of course their normal singing voice is quite different, but i can't help but hear some similarities between their screams. and like i said, it could just be me.

11 hours ago, ShTon said:

Those ungrateful children. You try to raise them and then they die. : |

Sometimes I try to get best endings, but I end up with painter or fortuneteller. Bad ones are more fun. xD

I was playing the first Princess Maker today and was shooting to get the very best ending! Her intelligence was at like almost 400, her ellegance was nearing 600, her spirit was 200, her reputation was almost 500, and her morale was almost 800. But you know what happened? On like the last year... the game crashes and I didn't save.

Edited by ArtFart

I was told yesterday that I have to find myself a new place to live.  The owners are gonna fix this place up and sell the entire house, so I haven't done anything bad/wrong. But it still sucks.

Not sure where I'll go from here on, and what I'll do.

7 hours ago, ArtFart said:

I was playing the first Princess Maker today and was shooting to get the very best ending! Her intelligence was at like almost 400, her ellegance was nearing 600, her spirit was 200, her reputation was almost 500, and her morale was almost 800. But you know what happened? On like the last year... the game crashes and I didn't save.

That sucks. I'd be really angry if that happened to me.

9 hours ago, Bear said:

I was told yesterday that I have to find myself a new place to live.  The owners are gonna fix this place up and sell the entire house, so I haven't done anything bad/wrong. But it still sucks.

Not sure where I'll go from here on, and what I'll do.

Fuck, dude, that blows. Few things are worse than having to suddenly move.

At least one of you fine folks is from Wisconsin right??? Holla at ya boy.... I've got a job interview up there soon; and they're flying me up so I'm confident about my chances.

I may soon have to decide whether I want to move to a state I've never been to!