15 minutes ago, Valicious said:

I do, and it unfixxes itself before the next appointment

Get a physiotherapist. Trust.

49 minutes ago, Valicious said:

I do, and it unfixxes itself before the next appointment

Do they know what's causing the knots?

Just now, efuru said:

Do they know what's causing the knots?

Nope.  X-ray came back normal, but a CT scan might reveal more since it's soft tissue.  It's just super painful and can hurt to breathe

Been watching a lot of Vice documentaries since I got home from Oslo as they cover a lot of interesting subjects, but why is it that 99/100 times they're having some uncharismatic, nooby college kid in front of camera? Stupid/dumb/poor questions seems to be a must for these guys, the documentaries are usually way, way, way, way too short to be able to properly cover any subject whatsoever, but if they're actually long they're poorly paced. Frustrating.

Watched the one about E-sports last night, and the interviewer was so fucking dumb. More or less took all the fun out of the interviews. Awkward guy who just had no idea what he was doing or how to do it properly.

They got some interesting stuff on Bosozuku, modern gangsters and Yakuza in Japan, but they are all so fucking short. 22-33 doesn't let you cover shit to be honest. Why not go the full way when you set out on doing something? This shit isn't even half-done. It's just lazy to be honest.

Again, fucking frustrating!

4 hours ago, Valicious said:

Nope.  X-ray came back normal, but a CT scan might reveal more since it's soft tissue.  It's just super painful and can hurt to breathe

Well I hope they figure it out soon so you can finally fix it. 

So today I learned me and my friend are mentally ill, as diagnosed by a girl, who goes to complain to my friends mom about said friend. Btw, me, my friend and that girl are all in our twenties.

People are funny.

So after 11 days, i hope my grandmother gets me souvenir from France when she returns.

been laying in bed sick for nearly the past 24 hours :<

i rarely get sick, so when i do, it hits hard and my body doesn't know how to cope. this sucks so much ass

6 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

been laying in bed sick for nearly the past 24 hours :<

i rarely get sick, so when i do, it hits hard and my body doesn't know how to cope. this sucks so much ass

Are you me? I woke up this morning with hot and cold chills, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, an inability to eat or sleep, insane fast heartbeat, and now gas. IDFK what this is.

If this guy doesn't learn how to debate, SO HELP ME GOD, I am going to punch somebody in the face.

ACCORDING TO HIM it's ok to contradict himself outside of debate, even though it's a contradiction about what you're debating, because he isn't a politician, so you can't hold him accountable for it.

I'm really happy to see that INKT are finally starting to get it together. Huge improvement over the last video of theirs that I watched. 

37 minutes ago, Zeus said:

holy fuck mj detox is hard

Seriously. You listen to Thriller once and it's in your head for the next week.

my world is a deep unending abyss of pain and desperation

I wake up early, work as much as I can until the pain gets so bad that I have to take two muscle relaxers and lie down.  I'm unconscious until the next morning when the cycle gets repeated over again.

I was lucky enough to get a two-hour massage yesterday, but my muscles had retightened and were spasming again before I could even get back out to my car.

Sinking deeper and deeper into depression, this feels gross. Time Bungee jump deeper into addicion and cut the cord. Coat it in wax and syrup, all of it. Until I can't stand anymore. If I can still hear your voice im not high enough. God drown me in my addiction until no bubbles hit the surface.