zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

is there any shopping services that will buy shit from fanclubs??? cuz the person i have currently charges a very high fee and my broke ass can't afford that all the time :///

12 minutes ago, cvltic said:

@Biopandawho r ur love live waifus tho

prob Eli? idk just got into the game like a week ago, haven't had the time to choose who to marry yet

1 hour ago, Biopanda said:

prob Eli? idk just got into the game like a week ago, haven't had the time to choose who to marry yet

that's how i started and i'm approaching 3 years playing RIP
Eli is good, third year best year, welcome to idol hell

A friend turned on me today.

I can't say it hurt because I saw it coming and was actually waiting for it. The only reason I hadn't cut off ties yet is because she needed to return me some stuff.

What I really can't believe and find both sad and infuriating is the fact that she told me a bunch of bullshit and blocked me because I exposed another girl who literally scammed her.

How pathetic and sad does your life need to get, how desperate for some validation must you be so you'll throw a friendship of years down the drain for a girl who owes you money but her fake hawt jrocker fb account tells you you are pretty and smart?

Mankind doesn't cease to dissapoint me. At least now I don't have to hear her whine about how terrible her life is anymore.

Working overnights is going to kill me. I've been doing it for 8 months and my body has stopped sleeping during the day. I've tried all sorts of things and almost nothing works. I like my job but if I keep having terrible sleep I'm going to have to consider leaving.

loud people are the bane of my existence.

I try not to be a grumpy person, but what can I do. I can't spend all of my time awake talking and laughing loudly. I loooove me some silence.

I have so many muscle knots around my right shoulder blade that it's pushing things out of place every time I move or breathe.  The perfect way to start the morning, pain so bad your vision blurs.

I hate that every time I watch a very dramatic show, I jump to the notebook and begin writing music. It's like I emotionally cannot deal unless I write something. Whether it's poetry, a song, or through drawing. I have to express myself in an artistic manner or I just freak the f*** out. I wouldn't hate it as much if I wrote or drew something worth while, but it's more miss than hit.

7 hours ago, Valicious said:

I have so many muscle knots around my right shoulder blade that it's pushing things out of place every time I move or breathe.  The perfect way to start the morning, pain so bad your vision blurs.

You need to go to a chiropractor