zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

When ya probably fucked a 'friendship/acquaintanceship' [Wat ever the fckn it was now] #Yay.

Also tf I just did fckn nothing this day and quite a lot happend for it.
Hurray was my fkcn only free day in the week. Love it to spend it with such stuff. 

I still haven't get my grades in my university because lately these days, i'm a bit lazy to go to school on a summer vacation.

Still not really feeling Shooting Star, but God, I love Masaharu's voice. There's something about that combination of weirdly nasal and vaguely husky...

On 29/12/2016 at 8:04 AM, hiroki said:

can you spot your favorite bands?? (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

jsd6as.jpg

This drawing is fascinating, in 5 minutes I spotted SuG, BugLug, Kra, RAVE, The THIRTEEN, the GazettE, Kiryu, Golden Bomber, Arlequin, Anli Pollicino, Blu-BiLLioN, X JAPAN, Versailles, Misaruka, A9 and RAZOR. But there are a lot of bands I've seen before!

Edited by Willen

goddammit man, when will i get my motivation back?

i can't go through the next two and a half school years like this, i'm already falling behind :// and i'm actually lucky because this is a year where my grades don't count for very much. next year and the year after tho? if i keep this up i'm fucked.

any #gamers out here drinking #milk tonight???????

3 hours ago, Tokage said:

any #gamers out here drinking #milk tonight???????

Get out of here with that milk shit real gamers only drink Mountain™ Dew™ Gamer™ Fuel™

why not pour a little of that Gamer Dew in your Gamer Milk?

1 hour ago, efuru said:

If one more Pisces guy tries to talk to me and ruin my life I will fight them. I don't know why I attract nothing but Pisces guys but I'm OVER IT.

image.gif

2 hours ago, efuru said:

If one more Pisces guy tries to talk to me and ruin my life I will fight them. I don't know why I attract nothing but Pisces guys but I'm OVER IT.

please use an appropriate thread for all zodiac tea you got! 💗💗💗 

Got on solo accident because of giant hole on the street filled with rainwater.

And my brand new jeans now become a tattered jeans.

My knees are heavily bruises. It was brutal when I go to pray, because there is a stand that I must literally on my knees. 

This month is going to be super :)) 

9 minutes ago, Spectralion said:

Got on solo accident because of giant hole on the street filled with rainwater.

And my brand new jeans now become a tattered jeans.

My knees are heavily bruises. It was brutal when I go to pray, because there is a stand that I must literally on my knees. 

This month is going to be super :)) 

That's terrible to hear...I'm so sorry. Glad you're ok tho; keep your head up. ♥ I hope you recover as soon as possible!

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Thank fuck my classes were cancelled for tomorrow. I have had the worst month ever and because of hormones, I have been crying for a whole time couple times per day. Time to go to bed, open a bottle and get fucked up

7 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

That's terrible to hear...I'm so sorry. Glad you're ok tho; keep your head up. ♥ I hope you recover as soon as possible!

Thanks! 

when someone calls you a "fuck mutant gamer autist retard" (???) because you slay at overwatch. pro tip: if you ever curse me out mid-game and you are on the other team I WILL hunt your ass.

Had a lady come into work today who had a stripper sounding  name. She tipped the guy who bathed her dog $15 and some lotion from her beauty store. What a day.

Edited by ArtFart

*hears about trump nuking syria*

wELL......... it's been nice knowing yall :))))) #americaisoverparty

giphy.gif

Edited by sheepprincessgara

On 05/04/2017 at 11:26 AM, efuru said:

How can a sweet pisces ruin someone's life? :, (

27 minutes ago, Platy said:

How can a sweet pisces ruin someone's life? :, (

Cause they're only sweet when they're happy. They bottle their emotions and explode on you.  At least o the ones I've dated/talked to. I love Pisces women tho!

I feel like Pisces women can handle their emotions but you get that "masculinity so fragile" thing with the men and they don't know what to do with their overly emotional selves.