zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I got to go to a cat cafe today. I wanted to adopt the fattest cat there.

He would only move a few steps and then lay back down, he does this even for getting food. He also would only swing at a toy once and then be done playing.

His name was Homer the Wonder Moose. I love him.

On 3/23/2017 at 8:25 PM, Spectralion said:

It's already been too long :(

sorry to hear that.......it sounds cheesy but you'll get out of it eventually. just keep on waiting for an opportunity to come~

19 hours ago, Disposable said:

I NEET'd seven years. 

Anyone willing to test their NEETing mettle against the unofficial record?

dang that's LONG o_o

i couldn't even last for a little less than a year so no thanks. am not going through that again.

all of my faves probably came out of vaginas? oh my god ?

all of your faves probably came out of vaginas? oh my god ?

I'm hyped as fuck for Justice League. Eye candy everywhere, a bit of humor.

So sick of super hero movies, avengers makes me sleep. But I'm counting the months for this. What gives? :emo:

leaked grainy hand-held cam footage of the guy from r-15 doing donuts in an empty parking lot in the 'down with trans' bus

I have been able to vote for 10 years, yet I have never placed a vote. Fuck politicians, fuck pilitics and fuck anyone involved in politics, both from the outside and inside. They're all awful liars. Fuck 'em all.

Just saw a video where a dude was ripping off a Quran and criticizing Islam and people started calling that shit "hate speech" lol. Fucking unbelievable. You can't criticize or protest against Islam without having an army of narrow minded specimens spitting at you for it, just because they feel fucking offended.  Poor babies.

i want the big buff girl from overwatch to fist my vagina, fold me up, and then throw me off a cliff

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Best thing about going to concerts or clubs/bars in Trondheim is the bus home at 3am. 9 out of 10 times it's just brilliant. Most times I'm actually laughing for the entire ride (60-90 minutes, depends a bit). Unlike in Oslo where there's always some shit going on on the bus or among the people waiting, here there's only joy. Overly drunk people who do stupid shit and make fools of themself, some nice people and just good atmoshere all the way, all over the place.

Even the hour and half wait for the bus was amazing. One drunk, pessimistic dad of three, one overly drunk mom of three and me. And some people who come and go of course. Hilarious!

5 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

i want the big buff girl from overwatch to fist my vagina, fold me up, and then throw me off a cliff

omg book all gaming/cosplay cons in your area mama, make this beautiful dream cum through <3<3<3 #love_wins #with_a_fatality

10 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

zarya_by_octopustentakles-da762do.png

(I deserve better friends. I always seem to put more effort into a friendship than any of my "best" friends in the past. This one now never takes me seriously, we have a relationship were we don't necessarily say cheesy things to one another, but we care for one another...I guess. I ask her to be somewhere (nicely) and she doesn't show up. I ask her about this and she says "if I say something, I mean it. If you can't decipher when I'm joking or not, then assume I'm being serious" ......yeah. If I believe 90% of the things you tell me, we would not even be friends. ._. Wtf. 

i'll pretend six months of insomnia was practice for this business trip! when 3 hrs of jetlag puts you right back on the same schedule it makes me feel like i've hacked the universe.