zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

People keep asking me if I'm back from JPop retirement (no one is asking me), and I keep telling myself no, but goddamn those J-Jams got me again.

Somehow, i just managed to pass the job interview earlier in school when my seniors were interviewing our section.

at some point, i was really nervous..... because i thought the interview was really gonna a hard question to ask, and i don't really know why would they give us written exams earlier even though the exam is already an interview, and my instructor said was "if any of you gets 50% for your finals which is an interview and a written exam, one of us would pass." and i'm just glad that my teacher said that i was the highest score in the interview because i was way too good speaking in english and also i was trying my best to answer all the questions that my seniors would ask me. I'm glad that i'm the highest even though, i wasn't supposed to.

gotta love it when that post-vacation depression starts to settle in :))).......

4 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Autum is here again.

I'm so happy to stop shaving my legs every other day finally XD

XD haha I actually just shaved my legs for the first time in ages. you live in a mirror world

1 hour ago, orange~ said:

haha I actually just shaved my legs for the first time in ages. you live in a mirror world

It takes such a long time, it's a hassle.

I do haha

54 minutes ago, orange~ said:

spring is here again - reproductive glands and all that.

I'm so happy to ditch my winter coat finally

omg SAME

Although knowing this stupid country I'll still be having to carry my coat around 'till May. We had the sunniest and warmest day of 2017 yesterday, now today I'm shivering under my blankets. fuck this.

2 minutes ago, Platy said:

omg SAME

Although knowing this stupid country I'll still be having to carry my coat around 'till May. We had the sunniest and warmest day of 2017 yesterday, now today I'm shivering under my blankets. fuck this.

hey I live in finland, it's still gonna be winter here by normal world standards till halfway summer! but fuck it. I really don't feel like using my uglyass winter coat anymore. It's sunny so that enough for me

10 minutes ago, orange~ said:

hey I live in finland, it's still gonna be winter here by normal world standards till halfway summer! but fuck it. I really don't feel like using my uglyass winter coat anymore. It's sunny so that enough for me

haha I like that way of thinking

I wish I could do the same, even in summer here I'm always wearing layers because I was born and bred to live under 35 C heat on a daily basis. Now in summer it is 22 C which would be fine but the winds are so cold it feels like they're being blown straight from an iceberg. ( and it's always windy as fuck) :wan-47: it drives me insane.

13 minutes ago, Disposable said:

I wear the same coats and jackets in -20 and +20 

layering lifestyle

I'm gonna adopt this lifestyle

Oh gods not Buzzfeed xD

Remember when TheAnimeMan and Akidearest did VisualKei style for a day, and everyone thought they were doing Kpop? 

8 hours ago, Tokage said:

i want buzzfeed & its entire staff to just mysteriously vanish off the face of the earth already tbqh

But who will do important social experiments on manspreading???? 

If it wasn't for avoiding to be noted absent I wouldn't have attended to class today. Could at least have started working on my project.

not VK related, but G-DRAGON - CROOKED is the saddest song after looking up the lyrics D':

I can totally relate to this shit

Edited by orange~