zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

in 24 hours i'll be on my flight back home :<

my vacation was awesome and i'm so grateful for the experiences but ughhhh i just don't want it to end

nah, I want to go more flashy. I'm gonna set myself on fire on top of some building, give some epic speech on how death is the answer and how everything is darkness and then dive to the crowd. then people will be crowd-surfing my burning body until I'm ashes.

I had to undergo an endoscopy yesterday and it was by far one of the most terrible and painful experiences I ever went through.

Edited by Visutox

8 minutes ago, Gichi Gichi said:

i'm still in doubt if everyone who commits suicide goes to hell

i don't wanna go to hell  .---.

seriously tho - even if I feel like dying, that's not the way to go! hopefully you don't either Gichi Gichi!! D: run away from your problems rather! That's the thing that helps me. I've left everything behind before and I'm seriously considering it again.

9 hours ago, Gichi Gichi said:

i'm still in doubt if everyone who commits suicide goes to hell

i don't wanna go to hell  .---.

hell sounds a lot more fun than heaven.

I prefer warm places anyway

I wonder, what if Yoshiki only produced Dir En Grey because at the time, they were signed to Freewill, which was owned by Yoshiki's rival, Dynamite Tommy?

Also, for an early Vkei band, COLOR doesn't wear as much makeup. 

I wonder how the Kuroyuri boys are doing, personally. I hope Mei is doing happily. There was this point where I suspected he was in a depressed mood, as even his chekis didn't show his face. I worry about that cute little creep. I hope Kuro's kitties and lizard are doing well. I hope wherever Koyomi is, he's truly happy. 

I wonder if Kon ex. La'mule and Cell has any upcoming projects. He's the kind of guy who can't stay away for long. Though it's been almost 3 years since Cell broke up. Kon did preform along with Nao though throughout 2015, but 2016 so far didn't show anything new from him. I wasn't too big on Cell anyway though. I need more drenchy KoteKei. 

I really wish I could trust someone enough to come live in a condo as a roommate.

Finding a new place that is worth it sure sucks.

3 hours ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

who approved of this lmao

The lead singer looks like a discount Mei and the title has an obsolete Kana in it xD

Update: I just found out these guys existed before Kuroyuri xD

Edited by AimiGen7

tfw u didnt go vote because you spent the whole last night & morning hanging over a bucket

thx body : )

7 hours ago, Lestat said:

People who unfriend you over your voting choice on a political election. Oh, the ease of Facebook's anonymity and the safety behind a computer screen. 

I have no idea about who you voted for other than their English wiki says that part of their platform is "no more windmills". "Has windmills" is literally the only thing that Americans know about The Netherlands, so I am opposed to this.