zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

'U have to accept & tolerate that's I hate faggots, trannys and think they aren't even human, but I don't have to accept & tolerate this bullshit fags'
Why are HUmans so fkcn stupid?
Like does he even though about what he said ? Lmao.
Yeah for  German Youtube idiots who think they are Smart ect. but are just a head full of shit. 

6 minutes ago, AliceParanoid said:

'U have to accept & tolerate that's I hate faggots, trannys and think they aren't even human, but I don't have to accept & tolerate this bullshit fags'
Yeah for  German Youtube idiots who think they are Smart ect. but are just a head full of shit. 

shit in his face

37 minutes ago, AliceParanoid said:

It's easy to be hateful on the Internet because they can sit behind their keyboards and monitors and say whatever they want. Try not to let it get to you because what they say is all is 0's and 1's in the long run and like good old Mama always says "sticks and stones." I know how hard it is, but sometimes you just need to sit back and think how hard their life must be living everyday hateful and bigoted  in a world that is slowly progressing towards equality. Life must suck when you're close-minded.

2 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

It's easy to be hateful on the Internet because they can sit behind their keyboards and monitors and say whatever they want. Try not to let it get to you because what they say is all is 0's and 1's in the long run and like good old Mama always says "sticks and stones." I know how hard it is, but sometimes you just need to sit back and think how hard their life must be living everyday hateful and bigoted  in a world that is slowly progressing towards equality. Life must suck when you're close-minded.

Nah no, he's a YTber [700k Subs] and ma de a statement to a situation.
In the video he talked 15 mins about how he hate fags, trannys and all and can't accept them but people have to accept his opinion lmao. 
Also he strenghts his opinion with the fact that's he is turkish ahhaha. 
I don't let it on me.
I just will never understand how such stupid humans can even surivve? 
It's so sad that's people can be this low-key stupid.

~religion of peace~ is hardly known for its queer acceptance (altho iran (?) seemed to be more or less chill w. transpeople)

don't let barely integrated 3rd world shitheads bother you with their bigotry.

22 minutes ago, AliceParanoid said:

Nah no, he's a YTber [700k Subs] and ma de a statement to a situation.
In the video he talked 15 mins about how he hate fags, trannys and all and can't accept them but people have to accept his opinion lmao. 
Also he strenghts his opinion with the fact that's he is turkish ahhaha. 
I don't let it on me.
I just will never understand how such stupid humans can even surivve? 
It's so sad that's people can be this low-key stupid.

Well, to speak truthfully, you do have to accept his opinion. You may not believe it (nor do I), but it is his opinion and we have to be okay with the fact that people will have differing viewpoints on things. When it becomes an issue is when it starts interfering with your everyday life. He's using YouTube as his platform to spread his hate, and honestly, YT is a cesspool of hate anyway. I'm glad you won't let it get to you, but wasting time watching, reading comments, and spending time thinking about it won't change his opinion or help better your life. It is sad that people can be this low-key, but right now, you're in a place (MH) that's accepting of you for who you are.

Hate thrives on attention like fire thrives on oxygen. Fail to give it that and we can snuff out the flames.

6 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

Well, to speak truthfully, you do have to accept his opinion. You may not believe it (nor do I), but it is his opinion and we have to be okay with the fact that people will have differing viewpoints on things. When it becomes an issue is when it starts interfering with your everyday life. He's using YouTube as his platform to spread his hate, and honestly, YT is a cesspool of hate anyway. I'm glad you won't let it get to you, but wasting time watching, reading comments, and spending time thinking about it won't change his opinion or help better your life. It is sad that people can be this low-key, but right now, you're in a place (MH) that's accepting of you for who you are.

Hate thrives on attention like fire thrives on oxygen. Fail to give it that and we can snuff out the flames.

Well I accept that's people are against gays ect.
Like I myself dc anymore.
But he told his followers aswell 'If u see them beat them and spit on them' ect. that's were atleast my acceptance for other poeple opinions end. 

ok so like, if visual kei could stop existing and i could stop wasting all of my money on it, that'd be fantastic

21 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

ok so like, if visual kei could stop existing and i could stop wasting all of my money on it, that'd be fantastic

let me take control of your finances and you'll never have to spend a dime with Japanese bandomen again

4 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Well, to speak truthfully, you do have to accept his opinion.

no, not really:)

considering it's utube, whoever they're talking about is likely to be trolling and blowing their hate out of proportion for increased viewing traffic/ad clicks revenue alone, but there're reasons hate laws are in place, and with enough effort it's likely possible to take their account down using yt's community guidelines (idk who they are talking about since I don't go to that youtube corner, but - -), same with the whole "freedom of speech means freedom of insulting your demographics top kek u mad bruh u got trollD!!!1" - there's an extent where webcam word vomit ends up being a bannable offense.

4 hours ago, AliceParanoid said:

But he told his followers aswell 'If u see them beat them and spit on them' ect. that's were atleast my acceptance for other poeple opinions end. 

srsly report ha

4 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Well, to speak truthfully, you do have to accept his opinion. You may not believe it (nor do I), but it is his opinion and we have to be okay with the fact that people will have differing viewpoints on things.

what the Fuck is up with you ppl being ok with bigots????? i don't get this mindset at all.............they've literally KILLED people because of the color of their skin or who they love, and you're OK WITH THAT?????????? bitch, go out into the world and see these people for who they are, encounter a racist who wants to shoot up the Negroes© or a bible-humping Christfag who tortured their kid in correction therapy for being a f@g, and then come back & let me know if you're really ~ok~ with that :3

Edited by sheepprincessgara

1 hour ago, sheepprincessgara said:

what the Fuck is up with you ppl being ok with bigots????? i don't get this mindset at all.............they've literally KILLED people because of the color of their skin or who they love, and you're OK WITH THAT?????????? bitch, go out into the world and see these people for who they are, encounter a racist who wants to shoot up the Negroes© or a bible-humping Christfag who tortured their kid in correction therapy for being a f@g, and then come back & let me know if you're really ~ok~ with that :3

There's a difference between being a keyboard crusader and doing this stuff in real life. As I said in my earlier post. Had this been something that was done to anybody personally, then it's a different story. And not to dive into my personal story too much, I was once a bible-thumping (it's thumping by the way) "Christfag" and went around the country "spreading the ministry" and found out the leader was against gays, etc. His daughter came out and they disowned her and tried to scare her straight. It didn't work, obviously, and I vehemently stood up against him and his family and organization. I'm obviously not a religious person anymore, nor was I ever a bigot, but like I said before, hate thrives on attention.

And seriously, in a conversation about bigots, you're liberally throwing around the word fag ... so yeah.

12 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

There's a difference between being a keyboard crusader and doing this stuff in real life. As I said in my earlier post. Had this been something that was done to anybody personally, then it's a different story. And not to dive into my personal story too much, I was once a bible-thumping (it's thumping by the way) "Christfag" and went around the country "spreading the ministry" and found out the leader was against gays, etc. His daughter came out and they disowned her and tried to scare her straight. It didn't work, obviously, and I vehemently stood up against him and his family and organization. I'm obviously not a religious person anymore, nor was I ever a bigot, but like I said before, hate thrives on attention.

And seriously, in a conversation about bigots, you're liberally throwing around the word fag ... so yeah.

I don't give a fuck, they might as well have been bible-humpers, since they jack off to certain scriptures that they choose to follow so much that their cum has made the pages stick together.

Have you forgotten about the Orlando shooting or the Charleston church shooting? The hate crimes that occur every single day in various countries? The hangings in the 20th century and earlier on??? You know who they were targeted against? The black and gays! Of course I'm throwing around the word f@g - aren't you ok with that word? You said it yourself, we can refer to these people (including myself) with that word, because it's an ~opinion~, we have to respect everyone's opinion, remember???? Why would you only stand up to one family, if there's other people who think the same way, and you're ok with that? That makes no sense.

valrx0rym0py6v85hjbg.gif

We could talk ourselves in circles about this, but I've said my part. There's a difference between keyboard crusaders and those who act in real life. I was just trying to instill in people that the difference is in how you react to those who slur shit online and not in person. I didn't mean to get anybody's knickers in a twist for taking a positive-seeking spin on things. Il'll see my way out now.

7 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

We could talk ourselves in circles about this, but I've said my part. There's a difference between keyboard crusaders and those who act in real life. I was just trying to instill in people that the difference is in how you react to those who slur shit online and not in person. I didn't mean to get anybody's knickers in a twist for taking a positive-seeking spin on things. Il'll see my way out now.

"Keyboard crusaders" weren't a thing when early hate crimes took place, boo.

And of course you're gonna get some knickers twisted if there's actual gay people/nonwhite people reading your bullshit; you're probably a white girl anyway, and you were a Christian at one point, so of course you're not gonna understand our thinking.

1 minute ago, sheepprincessgara said:

"Keyboard crusaders" weren't a thing when early hate crimes took place, boo.

And of course you're gonna get some knickers twisted if there's actual gay people/nonwhite people reading your bullshit; you're probably a white girl anyway, and you were a Christian at one point, so of course you're not gonna understand our thinking.

Well, as I said before, I didn't mean to offend by writing my "bullshit." And I'm not a white girl.

I'm probably going to make my own blog soon once I get fully settled into uni. I'm quite excited about the prospects of it :^)

And ooh, the #discourse

Now now, no one here is preaching bigotry so there's no reason for hostility.

@sheepprincessgara, while I appreciate your...enthusiasm please realize that freedom is not absolute, especially not on this forum. This is the random thoughts thread but the rules still apply. I don't appreciate the use of those words. There is also no reason to personally attack @patientZERO for what he is saying, since he is not advocating bigotry. Please change your tone.

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Now now, no one here is preaching bigotry so there's no reason for hostility.

@sheepprincessgara, while I appreciate your...enthusiasm please realize that freedom is not absolute, especially not on this forum. This is the random thoughts thread but the rules still apply. I don't appreciate the use of those words. There is also no reason to personally attack @patientZERO for what he is saying, since he is not advocating bigotry. Please change your tone.

While I did say those words (I could've said worse, but of course I have common sense), I did not intend to attack anyone with those words, I was just making a point. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

The fact that ppl try so hard to separate themselves on some sort of race/gender/sexual orientation-based grounds, sometimes to the extent that it pretty much becomes like their core defining feature, and then get mad when other ppl judge them based on this particular aspect of their personality is still a total ???????? to me, honestly. I mean, there's obviously nuances here between thinking like "Damn, having like 50 gender identities is weird, esp cuz half of them just seem to be the same thing w/ a different name slapped on" & literally shooting up a gay bar or something equal to that, but still

identity politics was, to quote the epic anime man, a mistake

I'm a pretty hateful guy, but I hate everyone equally. Sexuality, skin colour, religion and whatnot doesn't matter. Everyone's ashjemmeside worthless as the next person no matter how they look or what they believe in.

22 minutes ago, Tokage said:

The fact that ppl try so hard to separate themselves on some sort of race/gender/sexual orientation-based grounds

john-cleary-gallery-elliott-erwitt-perso

I won't derail this thing further, but str8 ppl typically do the separation part pretty successfully themselves once you verbalize you're queer, w/o pushing your own agenda further.