zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I never knew clubbing with friends can be sooo fckn nice.
I always avoided it but  I guess I should go out more clubbing getting wasted and dance through the night lmao.
Also thanks to alcohol I don't got heavy feet pain after walking & dancing in 14 cm High heels 10.30 H lmao. 
I just should be worried that's I get easily drunk and whe I'm slighty drunk already I probabyl could drink a flask of Vodka Pur alone in a few minutes. Hahhaa. 

i'm really hoping i'll stick with bass.

with guitar, i found myself really not getting into it. and i don't think the reasoning behind that was because of my super-intense perfectionism (usually if i don't get something quickly, i give up, lol). i actually think it was because i honestly don't care for the sound of a guitar unless it's drop tuned and hebi hebi br00tal metal \m/, and since i only have a very shitty 6-string guitar with floppy spaghetti for strings (that is clearly built for old rock and nothing heavier), i wasn't happy with the sounds i was creating (i realize i'm not a good player, but seriously. how about you try dropping 10 gauge strings to drop A and see how good of a sound it makes)

whereas, with bass, i love the sound, regardless of the tuning or genre it's being played in. i love how it can switch from smooth n groovy to your-ass-will-fall-out low n heavy real easily. i love the sort of freedom it gives, and how it always manages to sound good to my ears. guitar didn't have that 'click' with me.

so, i think i'll stick with it! (i don't actually have a bass yet, but i've been watching tutorials on it all day and reading a ton and getting that education. i haven't lost interest once). i also plan on getting lessons which'll really help keep me motivated and not so lost all the time.

oh yeah, i did actually go bass shopping the other day, and got to hold a bass. it felt so much nicer than my guitar (and it was a lot prettier...), so i'm really excited to get my own.

6 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

omfg mono are touring in the US!!! oh wait.........fuck no fuck noooooo the tickets closest to me are sold out already????? ok i'm gonna go cry now T-T

oh man they're actually coming to my city! yep I have to go, I already regret not going to see boris last time they were here.

On 23.2.2017 at 11:17 PM, orange~ said:

Few people outside Finland know that there is actually another big contender in dinosaur-kei:

SauruXet

They happen to look exactly the same as HeviSaurus, because why not?

They happen to look exactly the same as HeviSaurus because they're almost the same band, just under a new name due to a disagreements with Sony. And another vocalist. They had to pay up for this shit, though.

And while we're on this, Sharky Sharky deserves a mention:

I had made the decision about a month or so ago to shape my eyebrows up to look even more aggressive than they do naturally... long story short I got them awesome like the first time but was shaping them up again and made a FATAL error in razor positioning.... I now have tiny eyebrows.

While they have grown back some, thanks to the help of time and maybe a bit of castor oil, some of the hairs are white or still waiting to grow back in. I know it will be a bit, but I am now finding myself looking at pictures of when I had my full untouched natural mildly annoyed looking eyebrows that went perfect with my perpetually tired ass stoned  looking eyes.

SHALL THEY EVER RETURN TO THEIR NATURAL MESSY LOOKING GLORY?! Only time shall tell.

Edited by ArtFart

9 hours ago, midi:nette said:

can't believe people still say "homos" in 2017

it is the god-given right of every good white boy to say this word very loudly at the entrance to an extremely large cave so that the echo may bounce off its walls forever..... just my onion

10 hours ago, midi:nette said:

can't believe people still say "homos" in 2017

I watched a documentary where a large group of 12 year old boys were left in alone in a house for a week so adults could see what happened via camera. Needles to say there was a lot of 'Gay'  being shouted at other boys when someone got annoyed. The documentary was from last year and I thought this trend was over in 2010.

My dog won't be able to walk outside without a muzzle anymore if this law is passed on 'aggressive dogs' in the Netherlands, simply because she is a Boxer and falls in the category of potentially aggressive. Supposedly this is to 'protect people'. She would end up with a muzzle because she was harmed by people and still doesn't trust them, especially men. We rescued her from France where she was left abandoned at a campsite, almost starving to death and protecting herself from the humans who had beaten and abused her to a point where she would even assist these criminals with break-ins and other crimes. My Father spent months rehabilitating her, we're about six years ahead in time now and she is still apprehensive toward strangers but very much a sweet and loving dog who wouldn't harm a fly if she had the chance. She is gentle with children (after getting to know them, before that she is simply withdrawn and suspicious), gentle and curious toward smaller animals such as rabbits or guinea pigs, and very accepting of touch and play. 

0rkdbMjl.png

This 'vicious' animal will be restrained against those who harmed her, so she can not harm them back and protect herself and the ones she wants to protect. Who should actually wear the muzzle here? I find it absolutely absurd that this law is even considered, especially when you consider that any breed can be brought up aggressive, Labradors, Chihuahuas, Jack Russells and every other breed equally so. Restrain the real perpetrators here, not the victims of vile human beings. The only solution to end aggression in dogs is to put an end to irresponsible breeders and owners.

Edited by Lestat

17 minutes ago, Lestat said:

My dog won't be able to walk outside without a muzzle anymore if this law is passed on 'aggressive dogs' in the Netherlands, simply because she is a Boxer and falls in the category of potentially aggressive. Supposedly this is to 'protect people'. She would end up with a muzzle because she was harmed by people and still doesn't trust them, especially men. We rescued her from France where she was left abandoned at a campsite, almost starving to death and protecting herself from the humans who had beaten and abused her to a point where she would even assist these criminals with break-ins and other crimes. My Father spent months rehabilitating her, we're about six years ahead in time now and she is still apprehensive toward strangers but very much a sweet and loving dog who wouldn't harm a fly if she had the chance. She is gentle with children (after getting to know them, before that she is simply withdrawn and suspicious), gentle and curious toward smaller animals such as rabbits or guinea pigs, and very accepting of touch and play. 

0rkdbMjl.png

This 'vicious' animal will be restrained against those who harmed her, so she can not harm them back and protect herself and the ones she wants to protect. Who should actually wear the muzzle here? I find it absolutely absurd that this law is even considered, especially when you consider that any breed can be brought up aggressive, Labradors, Chihuahuas, Jack Russells and every other breed equally so. Restrain the real perpetrators here, not the victims of vile human beings. The only solution to end aggression in dogs is to put an end to irresponsible breeders and owners.

In my job I work with dogs on a daily basis, and sometimes cats. I have only ever found that the "aggressive breeds" are actually some of the sweetest most timid of dogs you'll ever find. Occasionally you'll get a a crazy dog or two out of the breeds, like a husky or a german shepard, but its usually the smaller dogs that try to bite and get majorly aggressive. 

People are stupid and fear those types of dogs though because of how the media, be it in a movie or in the news, portrays them because they look scary. Dog fighters tend to go for those types of dogs too, which does not help.

1 minute ago, ArtFart said:

In my job I work with dogs on a daily basis, and sometimes cats. I have only ever found that the "aggressive breeds" are actually some of the sweetest most timid of dogs you'll ever find. Occasionally you'll get a a crazy dog or two out of the breeds, like a husky or a german shepard, but its usually the smaller dogs that try to bite and get majorly aggressive. 

People are stupid and fear those types of dogs though because of how the media, be it in a movie or in the news, portrays them because they look scary. Dog fighters tend to go for those types of dogs too, which does not help.

I watch a lot of dog-related (rehabilitation) television shows and with small dogs it's almost always the case that they're being handled like small children and people forget that they are dogs. People stuff their dogs in clothes, carry them everywhere, allow them on the furniture and speak to them as if they were infants. Of course a dog will grow anxious when they aren't provided with mind-stimulating goals, such as learning commands or learning what is and what is not appropriate behaviour. Their 'mommies' understimulate their brains and their only instinct is to protect these said 'mommies' because everything else in their natural behaviour is surpressed. Which is why some of them become aggressive and snap at everything in reach. My aunt is an example, she has a Shih Tzu and she treats him like a child, what happens is that the otherwise intelligent dog does not know any commands, will not listen at all and jumps on the furniture and defacates in the house. I really do love her but she is just so unhelpful to the poor dog. We're lucky that he doesn't bite or snap at anyone because of this, but it could have very well been the case. It's so unaccomodating that especially small dogs are essentially being seen as 'fashion items' nowadays, because how many people do you see with Chihuahuas who have grown out to be demonic little monsters, simply because the owner has no idea how to handle the dog? I feel like everyone should take some sort of test to prove that they can be a responsible owner, that would be a much better improvement than to simply blame everything on the dog.

shih tzu and pekingese dogs are literal demons from hell in dog form

a big part of my childhood trauma was caused by neighbour letting her rabid little shit roam outside, beast was i n s a n e - the worst combo of aggressive, loud and vile

while it probably mirrored her owner to a degree, it did leave a certain lasting impression tbh.

Yeah, honestly, I've always felt more... perhaps not fear, but at least uncertainty (in a " is this thing gonna try to chew my ankles off or what?" type of way) around those smaller dog breeds than around the bigger, more 'canonically dangerous' ones. That's not to say that irresponsible pet owners don't span the entirety of the dog breed spectrum, though... Back in my old neighborhood in the Netherlands there were more than enough people who couldn't properly train or handle their bigger dog breeds either. There was one old lady who could barely walk at all anymore, owned a German shepherd with a serious mean streak. She was too weak to properly handle it while outside, so the dog ended up biting people cuz it just broke free from her grip. Good stuff.  Ended up being put down, if I remember correctly. Unfair to the dog? Perhaps, but considering she lived in an area where a lot of small-ish kids lived at the time...

There is chain of pet stores in England that sells bunnies, geckos, hamsters ...I think they handle cats and dogs too sometimes, but I'm not sure. Either way, my friend who works there says the employees are trained to be able to tell if an owner is able to handle the pet or not, that goes for fish too. So they  can asses the person's knowledge, personality ,etc while and before the sale is complete and allow the pet to be sold or not. I think that should be standard practice everywhere tbh.

8 hours ago, Tokage said:

it is the god-given right of every good white boy to say this word very loudly at the entrance to an extremely large cave so that the echo may bounce off its walls forever..... just my onion

Did you ever play the "penis game" where you have to say "penis" louder than the last person who said it and the person who chickens out loses? I think that applies to the cave-yelling situation!

I've been getting these weird headaches several times a day everyday for over half a year now. It's only on my left side of my head right behind my eye and a little above it, but now I'm feeling it go all the way to the back of my head. It's just this weird pressure feeling. My eye feels like it's being scooped out with a spoon.

Maybe I'm allergic to my job?

I'm so sick of my suitemates. They're polite on the outside, but they slam doors, leave water all over the floor in the bathroom (like a goddam lake) and refuse to clean up their messes. I feel like their parent ...