zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

When a person sticks their hand out to signal they are turning, that means stop and do not hit them. This is like the 3rd time I've been hit lol

oh it tastes so good.

it's delish

yum

oooo

sensational

ooo

mmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmm

u bet

tht was fken tasty

omg

best meal

E

V

E

R

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm'

oh boy

ohhhhhh fuckin boy

oh

oh

ih

oh

oh

oh

mnh

oh

bet you wish you did

oh man

bet you wish don't you?

I still don't understand how I get in a sad/deressed/melancholy mood while lsitening to songs which are bout to have fun and stuff like this.
LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH MY EMOTIONS. 

Decided to bring my old Nintendo Wii with me to work today, and I'll leave it here for the week. It feels decent getting paid to play New Super Mario Bros. Love the different vacations when we can do shit like this.

Somewhere deep inside it sickens me that our generation (Y or Z, the hell I know) "relearned" to dance and trample on the graves of those whom we would deem to be either "evil" or anything descriptive akin to opposite opinions, opposing ideals et cetera. Just where exactly is this humane sensibility these days?

We are becoming caricatures of someone or something that we are criticizing, bluntly speaking. "Oh yes, he died like a Hitler scum he is"? Congratulations, you played yourself - your failure and demise will also induce this "hitler scum" rhetoric and activity from those who reasonably loathe you.

We cannot  lump any representative of humankind into "lower tier" based on our superficial perceptions or other opinionated position. No moral high ground here - either ignore or console when hearing or meeting someone's demise, nothing else is needed. Tumblr and any other commune won't state this - your reality will.

Monsters do not exist but their existence will be enabled in us if we do not get rid of this toxic mentality sooner or later. Not even words could describe how many faces I have seen , I have respected earlier, but have eventually hit a new low by embracing aforementioned, despicable behavior.

Just some honest thoughts from me. MH may need some of this while it stands still among forgotten J-rock realms.

Edited by Alroy

Am I the only one who sometimes finds herself obsessing over completely regular people?

It seems that's how my friendships always start out. First I'm like "omg this person is so cool they must think I'm a total tool no matter I'll talk to them and tell them how awesome they are and then I'll ask if they want to be my friend and if they don't that's like fine but if they do IMMA GONNA HYPERVENTILATE."

PS. Finding someone with the same interests as you but seemingly not part of the fandom is awesome. 

Gah, finally going to see L.A. Guns with Phil and Tracii for the first time in April. I'm so excited, but so nervous that I'm going to get to the venue and find out someone has randomly quit...Just trying not to jinx it now, since it seems like they've been doing well so far.

Phil has looked better, but his voice is still so damn sexy.

Plus they're playing Malaria :lolita_love:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=SZXmPi_r-fE