zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

1 minute ago, midi:nette said:

gawd i wish I could have this, but i had no idea it was so fucking rARE.............

The idea gave birth to this little invention years later though

And some chaps from VK scene used this guitar as well (well, at least Aiji from LM.C did)

Beer+bus is such a bad combo, but I never learn. Had to jimp off 15 min too early to rake a piss and it's taking the nwxt bus like forever to come and pick me up. Such a, bad idea. Always!

2 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

the Bork-ster has passed away, this is gonna be a shit year already

man, i almost cried when i heard about him this morning,,,

he will forever bork in our hearts :'(((

what the hell is this meme dog & why does everyone know it?

Day five of being sick ... some things feel better, but others feel worse. I almost passed out getting out of the shower this morning. If I had fucking health insurance, I would go to a doctor, but instead, I'm just lying here and slowly dying inside.

Nothing like having cheesecake ice cream and arguing with the person that took me out for ice cream on his ill-informed opinions on my birthday. :P

But hey, at least the ice cream was from Cold Stone Creamery, so yay! <3

17 hours ago, Tokage said:

what the hell is this meme dog & why does everyone know it?

it's one of tha internet things u find endearing that get ruined the second when a fucking kid living downstairs discovers it while browsing utube and for the next several days u highkey wish & anticipate that little shit slips and ruins their bloody ipad (preferrably by violently smashing it with their face) but it doesn't happen and the next thing they destroy for u is the otherwise flawfree and innocent nonono cat video.

#lots_of_feels, man.

4 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

can you take less credits per semester and get an extra year that way?

it doesn't work that way over here.

TL;DR

Spoiler

The thing is my uni is one of the best in the UK for what I study and we're competing with other best universities in Europe (whose courses range from 4-5 years) but my university won't allow our course to be longer.

So instead the teachers crammed the equivalent of 4 years+ of content into only 3 years so we can keep up the position and standard of quality resulting in a super fast paced, stressful and no-life-of-our-own course

not completely their fault, i'm also a slow student that struggles to control procrastination. 

we don't get to chose what to study except for one module in 2nd year.

I don't understand why people still idolize serial killers, especially in this day and age. They send these criminals letters in prison like it's fanmail, but they also fangirl about them on social media as they would their favorite band or whatever. I even have a friend who idolizes Richard Ramirez and reblogs pictures of him on tumblr like he's some hot guy or something.

I'm a huge fan of crime stuff, and I was quite fascinated by certain serial killers, but because of how evil they really are, it never escalated to the point of admiration for them. What we often forget is that these people actually killed, ie, took the lives of other people and destroyed their families, usually with no remorse for their actions. How would these families feel, knowing that their loved ones' killer is being treated as just another popular figure and having lots of fans? The media coverage on serial killers definitely doesn't help, as it gives them more exposure and notoriety, and inspires more would-be killers who are looking to achieve that same notoriety. Looking at all this, it's no surprise that we're probably the leading nation for most homicides. We have got to stop romanticizing murderers so this kind of shit would happen less often and that the world would be more safe and definitely more sane.

And that's my thought for tonight.

Edited by midi:nette

8 hours ago, midi:nette said:

I don't understand why people still idolize serial killers, especially in this day and age. They send these criminals letters in prison like it's fanmail, but they also fangirl about them on social media as they would their favorite band or whatever. I even have a friend who idolizes Richard Ramirez and reblogs pictures of him on tumblr like he's some hot guy or something.

I'm a huge fan of crime stuff, and I was quite fascinated by certain serial killers, but because of how evil they really are, it never escalated to the point of admiration for them. What we often forget is that these people actually killed, ie, took the lives of other people and destroyed their families, usually with no remorse for their actions. How would these families feel, knowing that their loved ones' killer is being treated as just another popular figure and having lots of fans? The media coverage on serial killers definitely doesn't help, as it gives them more exposure and notoriety, and inspires more would-be killers who are looking to achieve that same notoriety. Looking at all this, it's no surprise that we're probably the leading nation for most homicides. We have got to stop romanticizing murderers so this kind of shit would happen less often and that the world would be more safe and definitely more sane.

And that's my thought for tonight.

Isn't there some crazy chick who tried to marry Charles Manson?

I am literally pissed to the core (greentexting, beware):

> Just came back from the exchange trip

> "Yeah you will be fine with your curriculum as it is since you finished your master's minor for 1 semester already abroad"

> "Yeah K"

> Trying to look for mandatory spring semester courses so I could finish my master's studies smoothly etc. etc.

> "Cancelled" "Cancelled" "No staff in charge"...

> Asking my study advisor about possible roundabout ways to finish this bullshit swiftly

> "Yeah the thing is that a lot of staff in charge got sacked while you were abroad"

> "Please be patient, consider possible extension ok? :)"

> Rational mind would already pinpoint that extending your studies/curriculum is not financially feasible because anything related to student support or funding is getting gradually vulnerable to cuts and stricter requirements as imposed by your country's crooked gov.

> Bearing no hopes in cancelled courses coming back to your school or uni for that matter because there is literally no glimpse of hope in regards to required gov-educational fundings.

> Not settling with bachelor's degree only (done, received, approved) because in our field without masters' or similar honors etc. you are literally nobody or just a small cog in the machine of massive proportions, i.e. still the same little piece of shit coding their sweaty ass off in a cubicle.

> Consider further internship ventures

> But 'freezing' my master's would more likely deplete the given time for my degrees and eventually nullify my approved masters' course grades so far, because you know - the ministry of education!

> Your only way is to become a temporary cog in the machine instead, i.e. be the "tyämies" ( (low) working (class) male in broken moonspeak) for your masters from "hyvä veli-verkosto" ("the network of good bros" in moonspeak again - a.k.a the gang of crooks)

> *working class screeching*

>

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

God bless this...

Edited by Alroy