zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

On 1/16/2017 at 2:15 AM, patientZERO said:

Last semester abroad was the best four months of my life. Now I have to go back to my shitty college tomorrow and I'm dreading waking up in the morning. The stress is honestly painful.

Was it an exchange semester or something?

3 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Yeah, I went to Japan for four months. I didn't want to leave. My only compulsion to graduate now, is so that I can get my ass back to Japan.

Hahaha, change the 4 months to 10 months and you're in the exact same situation as me having come back from my exchange in Korea. All I can think of is how much I want to get out of this country again. Hang in there!

Edited by Pho

28 minutes ago, Pho said:

Hahaha, change the 4 months to 10 months and you're in the exact same situation as me having come back from my exchange in Korea. All I can think of is how much I want to get out of this country again. Hang in there!

Damn! I would have loved to have spent 10 months there, but I couldn't afford to. Hang in there yourself! Misery loves company, fam!

Wow, there's actually live footage of "BRAINWASH" on Youtube now. I never thought I'd see the day.

I miss Ko-ichi already. He wasn't the greatest singer in the world, but he really was the heart of the band. So much personality.

I always wondered why people cared so much about what other people are listening to. If they're not obnoxious about their opinions, then let them be and let them enjoy their music and their biases.

I've learned to not care if people hated my favorite band-so long as they respected my desire to listen to them despite the critics.

1 hour ago, MaikoMizu said:

... So how do I get away from a person without breaking their heart?

You could just tell me.... I can take a hint :(

4 hours ago, MaikoMizu said:

It all depends on how close to them you were in the first place. It sucks and it's immature, but sometimes ghosting is the best option. Stop calling/texting/messaging/etc and stop responding to them. Unless they know where you live or you work with them or some sort of physical interaction. 

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

It all depends on how close to them you were in the first place. It sucks and it's immature, but sometimes ghosting is the best option. Stop calling/texting/messaging/etc and stop responding to them. Unless they know where you live or you work with them or some sort of physical interaction.

DON'T DO THAT

It breaks people's hearts even more as they start blaming themselves and since they don't understand what they did wrong they imagine all sorts of things. 

7 hours ago, MaikoMizu said:

Just tell them truth, honestly. It's gonna hurt them no matter how you approach it, because you're breaking up with them.