zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

JGQ7oRc.jpg

Just finished putting together a bunch of copies of RarezHut's first RH-exclusive distro CD~ Y'all can get a copy for free here if you like and find out more about the promotion.

I'm super excited about this because it's the first visual kei band that we've had the opportunity to work with and hopefully we'll be able to do more things like this in the future~

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

Is it me or Shou couldn't really hit the right notes in early Alice Nine? He sounds so... out of tune... 

As much as I love his voice I feel the same about his singing in early Alice Nine.

5 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Is it me or Shou couldn't really hit the right notes in early Alice Nine? He sounds so... out of tune... 

Yes, his voice was a little unappropriate in certain moments...

On 1/10/2017 at 5:58 PM, shiroihana said:

I never understood audiophiles, which is very funny considering how expensive and high end my audio equipment is. I guess it's just the people who feel the need to listen to all their music in 320kbps or flac while wearing cheap 10 dollar iphone earbuds.

+1 on this, though I'd also argue that a lot of 'audiophiles' with expensive nice quality listening gear don't have an ear trained enough to discern the difference in file quality. also the whole topic of active listening comes to mind, or the lack thereof. I can't count how many times I've showed someone some music and after when talking they'll go "what pads?" "i didn't hear any bass" "what backing vocals?". people who are really into music, too. that was a sidetrack lmao, but more or less i feel you shiroi

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY DAT TSUZUKU SHARE AND WAKE UP HANDSOME FACE WHEN YOUU WAKE UPtzk_rnr.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_inline_nzim8oaJeb1s33hrt_500.gif

o shit AVALONNNNNN

GET YOU A BANDOMANNNNOOO WHO CAN DO BOTHOOOO

tumblr_mgb06oaCUx1qfjblwo1_400.gif

The fury rages on for several threads and more of Tsuzuki’s ex sefure come out and drop more information:
-He has trouble getting it up because of medicine
-Forces girls to blow him for 2-3 hours
-Very into pissing on girls/ being pissed on, and drinking piss
-His borderline makes him a huge prick and he has been known to trash girls homes and cut himself while chasing them to make them run out
-A massive alcoholic who forces girls to drink even when they’re dangerously drunk

o o o o o o o Tsuzuku o o o o o o o

2 minutes ago, 『 A F E R N I 』 said:

The fury rages on for several threads and more of Tsuzuki’s ex sefure come out and drop more information:
-He has trouble getting it up because of medicine
-Forces girls to blow him for 2-3 hours
-Very into pissing on girls/ being pissed on, and drinking piss
-His borderline makes him a huge prick and he has been known to trash girls homes and cut himself while chasing them to make them run out
-A massive alcoholic who forces girls to drink even when they’re dangerously drunk

i wouldn't be surprised one bit if all of this was true but.............. damn

2 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

i wouldn't be surprised one bit if all of this was true but.............. damn

Read some of his interviews...he reveals that he's very..manipulative, And he thinks everyone in Meji is annoying as hell but appreciates what they can do together as musicians

Idgaf about anything mejiblay tbh, but I literally can't decide what's more disturbing, a dude with confirmed bpd still fucking around while being fully aware of his antics spilled like canned sencha on tanuki, or tanugya being disgusting morally decomposed pigs, living off a person's mental health struggle.

can we speculate on the odds of him passing away to wrong combo of meds and alcohol to bring some dignity back to this thread?

nothing pisses me off more than when the title track of a single is KILLER & then the other two songs are absolute shit. why u gotta tease me like that???

8 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

nothing pisses me off more than when the title track of a single is KILLER & then the other two songs are absolute shit. why u gotta tease me like that???

it pisses me off when it's the opposite

you had to choose one song

and you chose the worst one!!!!!!!

On 13/01/2017 at 7:58 PM, Komorebi said:

He's still terrible imho.

P.S. Not necroing, just skipping the boring parts.

Edited by PsychoΔelica

4 hours ago, seurong said:

it pisses me off when it's the opposite

you had to choose one song

and you chose the worst one!!!!!!!

I can't remember which one right now, but there's a band that does this every time XD

Arama is going up on flames and makes no effort to escape from becoming the relic of forgotten, old J-enthusiasm thanks to "master trolling" and "cool kids"-manifestos.

I thought lessons were supposed to be learned from things that happened to Jrocknyc or other livejournal/angelfire-supported netz communities/cliques of "cool J-music people"? It ain't fun to play big brothers or sisters anymore - just give up already.

As the legendary quote goes:

"你们不像我们,我们已经老了,无所谓了"

transl.

"You are not like us, we are already old, it doesn't matter to us anymore."

Go figure.