zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Now that I came back to frozen wastes of Moominland from glorious Japan (and Asia in overall so not just this country), I am not sure whether this lag makes me really tired or otherwise really energetic atm...but I do miss a lot of stuff after having been to like maybe 10+ towns/cities in such a short time span @_@

I will defo cherish this adventure...but my life goes on with new perspectives!

Edited by Alroy

54 minutes ago, Tokage said:

wtf i cant believe that bitch on the left had the fuckin GALL to steal ryu-sama's iconic looks

I know right! Bitch had the audacity to stand upright and use a greyscale filter. The! Nerve! Of some people! *tsk tsk*

S.O.S
How do I get a Shopping Service who lives in Japan like I need CHekis of BABOO and there Live is tomorrow and Idk how to get a Shopping Service from Japan Q___Q
No one in a slae group is going to the Live also Idk how to use Twitter for this[And writing the Band directly a PM/E-Mail probably won't help at all lmao] 
What to do q___q

Remember that one summer month where MH had a riot cause channel..."6" MH news announced its false cancellation and aired the next day?

gasp

me  neither 

Backdrop Cinderella's 2k15 album overall seems to be somewhat better than the singles indicated.. (at a first glance at least)

7 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I told myself this year I wasn't going to spend as much money on VK as last year and I was actually going to save money for my Japan trip... It's January 11th and I'm already failing.

I'm  in the exact same situation...but I managed to hold back twice now (!) Just imagine how much merch WITHOUT shipping fees and import fees you'll be able to get once you're there.

You can do it :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Platy said:

I'm  in the exact same situation...but I managed to hold back twice now (!) Just imagine how much merch WITHOUT shipping fees and import fees you'll be able to get once you're there.

You can do it

This is what keeps me going. I've actually just spent on stuff I know I won't find there once I go (good offers from overseas sellers or live limited goods that I can get RIGHT NOW for the original price instead of the super expensive resale price)

15 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I told myself this year I wasn't going to spend as much money on VK as last year and I was actually going to save money for my Japan trip... It's January 11th and I'm already failing.

We probably aren't helping with that :(

Sorry

Not sorry

2 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Same.
But well already gave out about 90% of my loan this month for DVD's mostly lmao. 

Yaaay. My Vacations can come... lmao. 
Well 5 months to go to get Money for Vacation somewhere haha.

Seems like someone had attempted to top the "over 45-something guy does cool kids' things"  shtick of peeps like Imai and his Hatsune Miku nod:

Spoiler

selfie-1.jpg

full.jpg

aki.jpg

gp4uyiv.jpg

HOTTEST CHANTEUR CHANTEUSE OF JAYRAWK

Edited by Alroy

hope it was worth it cuz you're gonna burn in hell forever now you fucking sinner im literally speed dialing the pope right now and dry heaving

Man, they look fabulous, and the song is super cute. It's kind of weird that Ikki is almost exclusively shot from the neck down or out of focus now that he took the makeup off though.

12 hours ago, Tokage said:

hope it was worth it cuz you're gonna burn in hell forever now you fucking sinner im literally speed dialing the pope right now and dry heaving

satan and i were destined to fap to kawaii shit together 🔥💦💦💦

Edited by midi:nette