zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Here's what I do not like to do on mondays, and even less on the first day school is back to regular after most of the kids have been on/had a vacation: having to clean up an insane amount of piss from the floor, a chair and up the table legs. And I mean, it was A LOT. From the amount of piss out on the floor and shit I am sure he's not had a piss for a week. Jesus.Fucking.Christ.

What hapened though was that my little friend, an autistic boy, was back at school after a week off. And that's hard, because changes ain't too easy to handle in situations like this. His father struggled to get him up and into the classroom to begin with, but after a while it went really good and we did lots of work and shit. Way more than usual. Then came the break and time for some food. He wanted to eat along in his room which he usually does, and is allowed to do. I checked in on him 2-3 times during the first 20 minutes. Then I finnished my food and went back to look at him and there he stands: pants and underwear around his ankle's and a river of urin all over the place.

I'm leaning back to the table behind me, looking in the window and struggling not to break into laughter by covering my mouth with my hand. Because it's a hilarious scene no matter how fucking wrong it is.

He then pulls his pants back up and looks at me through the door-window, laughs, then starts to threaten to step into it. Of course, he doesn't do this and is actually far from doing it. He just wants me to give him a reaction, wich I do not. The teacher gets something to clean with and we both step into the room, ready to clean it up with him. What does he do? He fucking steps in it and I am not joking. He steps into the piss. Holy shit. Have to get his socks off and then the cleaning starts. Who knew piss could be this fucking awful? Mainly because of the amount, and the fact that it was everywhere. :P

Monday's, man. It ain't easy. Cleaning rivers of pee ain't funny. But life is fairly good, and this kid is actually amazing. Funny little boy with lots of love towards others, even though he's got a weird way of showing it at times. But that comes with autism I guess.

In retrospect, the Harry Potter franchise is honestly a pretty goddamn mediocre, plothole-riddled mess..

So I was just browsing DECAYS' OHP when I noticed something interesting - namely that Kobayashi is still listed as a member rather than as an ex member:

QvRHxQ9.png

This kinda makes me think about what Die said around the time the band formed, about them having a 'revolving' line up or something that effect. Does that mean that the line-up just changes based on what the members' schedules and other commitments are like at the time, or even just based on what Die wants for that particular release? I think that's a pretty cool concept if true. Does anyone know if they ever made a statement about Kobayashi officially leaving or did we all just assume he had because he wasn't featured on the latest release?

4 hours ago, Tokage said:

In retrospect, the Harry Potter franchise is honestly a pretty goddamn mediocre, plothole-riddled mess..

It's always been much better in terms of having relatable & well-written characters than it is with regards to its plot. The storyline is an absolute garbage mess of conveniences, deus ex machinas and outright plot-holes. The characters are what keep things interesting; I just think people are so in love with the aspects of Harry Potter that are good that they don't seem to acknowledge how weak it is in many respects.

There's nothing wrong with plot holes and Harry Potter fucking rules. And I am not one of those who originally loved the shit out of Harry Potter. Thought the two first books were boring and fucking hated the first film. Haven't read the books since back then but I've watched the film and while it holds up better today than when it first came, I still don't consider it a good film. Mediocre at best. Second is decent, but the third however kicks off a lovely franchise with a fantastic universe, great, well-acted characters and a cool story.

Go Harry, go!

I'm setting out for journey that could last from weeks to months, and I figured that if I left out all the vk from my phone I'd finally be forced to listen to something else for a change. I started getting withdrawals immediately, so now I'm wiring up the computer with sweaty palms to grab everything I can carry. I'm trash

If anyone visual is procastrinating around Krakow next week then be aware that disposable is in your town and let me know

On 2017-01-01 at 10:54 AM, hiroki said:

anyone happens to know who are the bands i've circled below?? i feel like i should know some of them o_o HALPPPPP

I think the band next to Axkey and over FAR EAST DIZAIN are Miztavla :D

i love cats & dogs, but like............i'm allergic to them??? what kind of world are we living in to allow such bullshit skskfjsdlfjdkfla

What happened lately (as for racial-based press) is not "kids just fooling around" but the kind of blatantly and downright low act of showcasing racial hatred. You don't solve issues or commit "justified vengeance" by casting your anger upon random victims of the opposite ethnicity or race - especially not upon those who are not 'abled'. No excuses.

Shame on those who attempt to justify this vile act - everything should be judged equally and defo NOT based on the means of "being oppressed or being the oppressor".

Edited by Alroy

Top right should've been emmurée or Malice Mizer or smth tbh lmao

On 04/01/2017 at 11:47 AM, Disposable said:

I'm setting out for journey that could last from weeks to months, and I figured that if I left out all the vk from my phone I'd finally be forced to listen to something else for a change. I started getting withdrawals immediately, so now I'm wiring up the computer with sweaty palms to grab everything I can carry. I'm trash

Based on my own recent experience, after two weeks the withdrawal symptoms should ease. Heck, I'm even able to listen to top-40 spotify stuff for an hour without cringing.

At the end of those 2 weeks when I put on whatever vk band was suggested on my youtube as I was about to draw my last breath, it was like receiving a shot of adrenaline straight into the veins. It was worth it.

On 1/3/2017 at 5:12 PM, Pho said:

This kinda makes me think about what Die said around the time the band formed, about them having a 'revolving' line up or something that effect. Does that mean that the line-up just changes based on what the members' schedules and other commitments are like at the time, or even just based on what Die wants for that particular release? I think that's a pretty cool concept if true. Does anyone know if they ever made a statement about Kobayashi officially leaving or did we all just assume he had because he wasn't featured on the latest release?

I don't have any concrete details on Kobayashi, but this isn't all too uncommon with side-projects. the HIATUS instantly came to mind when I read this. I guess their line-up is more solid now, but in their earlier days, they listed two drummers and two keyboardists as members and they would play certain dates (probably) depending on location and availability. 

so i picked up belly dancing and went to my first class with my friends tonight. and, oddly enough, i love it??? i'm the most nonathletic person on this earth, i hate sports, exercise, everything, but wow. belly dancing is so easy and so much fun. i'm only in the beginner class so that may be why but you know what!!! at least i'm getting off of my ass and enjoying it

7 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

so i picked up belly dancing and went to my first class with my friends tonight. and, oddly enough, i love it??? i'm the most nonathletic person on this earth, i hate sports, exercise, everything, but wow. belly dancing is so easy and so much fun. i'm only in the beginner class so that may be why but you know what!!! at least i'm getting off of my ass and enjoying it

Very nice, nothing is better than trying something out and it turns out you end up really enjoying it. Very much props to you and keep it up. :)

I made a pizza today and I made it from whole ground wheat berries. The crust was a bit tough but it was very flavorful, a much healthier alternative to the typical pizza crusts made purely of purely processed white flour. I used the six cheese ragu sauce and a generous amount of part skim mozzarella and it was very delicious. Next time I'll probably add a nice helping of cooked veggies on top for more flavor and health benefits yey. 

Ya know, it's becoming less and less clear-cut whether suburban Chicago even has a remote possibility of turning it's current state around for the better.

"A few degenerates do not make up the entire demographic here" is no longer such a sound excuse when its now more than "just a few".

Social Media sure as fuck is not helping, and painting us as one of the most violent places to live sure does not make one feel too proud of where they're from.

While cleaning my hard drive I realized I have a virtual ton of coughillegalcough L'Arc en Ciel material. I'd feel sorry for it, but their last releases have been such shameless moneygrabbers that they kinda deserve to be stolen concert rips.

12 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

While cleaning my hard drive I realized I have a virtual ton of coughillegalcough L'Arc en Ciel material. I'd feel sorry for it, but their last releases have been such shameless moneygrabbers that they kinda deserve to be stolen concert rips.

teach me dem wayz of getting into laruku. can you believe i never gave them a try? except for the rurouni kenshin song. but i do have their albums somewhere in my DLs folder..