zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I spotted Nightmare, Versailles, Kiryu, ベル(belle), Fest Vainqueur, Zombi (but I'm not really sure), Gossip,A9, ザアザア(xaa-xaa), R-Shitei, DADAROMA,グリモア(grimoire),Lolita23q, THE GALLO, Chanty, ensoku, Kra

How I spent my day at work today:

07.15-09.00 - watched people play Mario Maker on youtube

09.00-10.00 -  spent this hour lying on the couch doing nothing

10.00-10.30 - in the gym all by myself, shooting football into the wall.

10.30-11.00 - walked around outside the building

11.00-12.30 - took a break. Had a couple of cups of coffee and watched people play Mario Maker on youtube

12.30-13.00 - played 2048 on an iPad

13.00-13.45 - played drums and guitar all by myself

13.45-14.10 - was playing cards with some of the kids

Easily one of the least productive days on work ever. Well, the entire weekl has been a lot like this. Only difference is that I've spent about an hour a day cleaning a huge, dirty shed. With music on my ear of course. Tomorrow will be much of the same. It's a decent way to earn some money. It's only four days until all hell breaks loose again, so I gotta be like this now that I can. :D

11 hours ago, hiroki said:

can you spot your favorite bands?? (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

jsd6as.jpg

I recognize Sendai Kamotsu, SCAPEGOAT, Royz, Blu-BiLLioN, Kiryu/My Dragon, Hakujitsu no Yume, Anemone, ELYSION, Golden Bomber, Sick2, Versailles, FEST VAINQUEUR, Anfiel, Pentagon, the GazettE, the Raid, Sonic Death Monkey, Purple Stone, Smileberry, Arlequin, R-Shitei, DADAROMA, Vivarush, glamhaze, Balalaika, Labaiser, Shellmy, Marblehead, Ensoku, DIAURA, Rides in ReVellion, THE GALLO, Jack Caper, Akaku Somatta Kioku, Londboy, Irodori, Zin, Gossip, Chanty, Anli Pollicino, Unite, Grimoire, Neverland, Zonbi, 0.1g no Gosan, BLaive, GLAM GRAMM@R, DOGinThePWO, SCREW, Kameleo, Lack-co, Xaa-Xaa, Meary, Kurohime no Muyuubyou, Gigamous, Avanchick, RAZOR, CLOWD, Starku, Raindia, Devil Kitty, BABY I LOVE YOU, Chloroform, Lydiar, Grieva, D, HOLYCLOCK, REVINE, DIEALO, Sweet Home, THE DC, Misaruka, Develop One's Faculties, Tokinokito, Dispina, Fixer, Azero, KAVKA, umbrella, ATRUS, Otomekokka, DEVIZE, Marco, Killaneth, X JAPAN, Malice Mizer, VRZEL, THE SOUND BEE HD, BugLug, VAN9ISH, BUG scream, Amanjaku, Stigma, Shinotsuku Ame, DAMY, Reirei, Giza, ZON, Linaria, Twins, Pachipachi, Kaitou Shounen, Magistina Saga, VAMPIRE ROSE, Roub, The Thirteen, GOTCHAROCKA, Vexent, Belle, Dangan NO LIMIT, UNDER FALL JUSTICE, Meteoroid, Avantgarde, MIZTAVLA, Initial'L, THE BLACK SWAN, Masqued Liar, De:Vi6, Logic, Scarlet Valse, Durandal, Nollcrea, JILUKA, AIDE, Axkey, Anima, lynch., Lolita23q, Zigzag, ViV, Paranoid circuS, Ribelio, Samurai Crows, Inugami Circus-Dan, Kra, LEZARD, and BLESSCODE.

...I know too many bands, don't I?

Edited by Alkaloid

7 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

I think each one is equally as fun, given the right scenario.

GG is life.

Now that I've taken a break from Smash and focused on BB & GG, and recently came back to Smash as well but more focused on the other two, I couldn't agree more! <3

As people say, "traditional fighters" can be difficult to learn but they're very fun. 

currently working on my trade off review. i'm nervous because i've never properly reviewed before and this is my first trade off, but i'm actually enjoying myself ;o;

2 hours ago, itsukoii said:

currently working on my trade off review. i'm nervous because i've never properly reviewed before and this is my first trade off, but i'm actually enjoying myself ;o;

Nothing to be nervous about! In fact, if you're worried about how to write your review, feel free to check out other people's pieces. Otherwise, there's never any need to panic, make it as casual as you'd like! Just keep having fun with the mix and your response(s). : 3

C05_WgDWgAAKZCX.jpg

dragon??? richard??? signature??? tony november16??? BOSS???

WHO DECIDED THOSE NAMES

12 hours ago, itsukoii said:

C05_WgDWgAAKZCX.jpg

WHO DECIDED THOSE NAMES

of course they're a shizumuya band

When u just got to know a few days ago a sweet / cute / funny / good-looking / nice dude fall kind off in love with him and want to celebrate New Year with him but cause off kinda stuid reason u probbay can't and will sit alone and sad af at home as always. 
#Fuck2K16

On 30-12-2016 at 9:06 AM, itsukoii said:

C05_WgDWgAAKZCX.jpg

WHO DECIDED THOSE NAMES

im like at least 75% sure that tony november16 is supposed to be a parody of that jpop chick tommy february6, but othr than that whoooooooo boy

ok damn i can't believe i spent hours yesterday/today staring at the bandmen drawing LOL

anyone happens to know who are the bands i've circled below?? i feel like i should know some of them o_o HALPPPPP

13zvjsx.jpg

here's what i've figured out :DDD

Spoiler

2rr70x3.png

While meddling around here, I am way surprised to see how truly popular Diaura is as of those current Japanese vk bands according to the public opinion and exposure...

Their PR staff knows how to do their shit, really (oh, hi Ains!)

Edited by Alroy

15 minutes ago, Carmelzors said:

While meddling around here, I am way surprised to see how truly popular Diaura is as of those current Japanese vk bands according to the public opinion and exposure...

Their PR staff knows how to do their shit, really (oh, hi Ains!)

I wonder how much of that is raw musical skill, how much of it is good PR, and how much of it is persistence. These days it seems like the bands that attain legendary status do so not because they make good music but because they've been around so long it's hard to imagine the scene without them.

i've been really obsessed over wanting drum sticks lately (since yesterday). i'm not sure why, i just really want drum sticks....... but i'm not even a drummer. i've never touched a drum in my life. i don't want to touch a drum. but i want the sticks???

it could be because i mindlessly drum with my fingers when i listen to music, and that's getting old.......

5 hours ago, itsukoii said:

i've been really obsessed over wanting drum sticks lately (since yesterday). i'm not sure why, i just really want drum sticks....... but i'm not even a drummer. i've never touched a drum in my life. i don't want to touch a drum. but i want the sticks???

it could be because i mindlessly drum with my fingers when i listen to music, and that's getting old.......

You should buy some! ^^

I live in a city where its impractical to have a drum set in an economy flat, so on days I don't go to a drum practice room, I just 'practice' with the sticks on my bed or something. Better than nothing, and hell, you can find a pair for the price of coffee, so you don't really have much to lose. :grin: