zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

1 minute ago, Biopanda said:

chucklefucks

2 minutes ago, Spectralion said:

. . .but, I'm really curious what is the threat? 

Yo waddap I'm gone for a few days to play Borderlands 2 and download section is off and some random troll is getting their knickers twisted in the best possible ways. Anyone wanna sum up the fuck happened yo?

Well, Breadwolf, when two people really, REALLY love each other.....

also ayyyyy System of a Down supposedly has +/- 15 new tracks set for a new album

Edited by Tokage

9 hours ago, nostalgia said:

To explain the situation here in one pic.

OR63TTR.jpg

2d1d3e_a731b2f01b834a738ec21cd7f37f7339~

This is such a historic day. I hope we have historians here who chronicle all the dramaz, because this one's the best so far. And then plz make a best of MH dramaz ranking, for an anniversary or some shit.

5 minutes ago, Ikna said:

This is such a historic day. I hope we have historians here who chronicle all the dramaz, because this one's the best so far. And then plz make a best of MH dramaz ranking, for an anniversary or some shit.

They should actually do this. I'd say the top spot would be between today's incident, trombe's disbanding, The truth behind ZeluvA, or the whole "The Lycaon Mourning thread" thing.

1 hour ago, sume7 said:

They should actually do this. I'd say the top spot would be between today's incident, trombe's disbanding, The truth behind ZeluvA, or the whole "The Lycaon Mourning thread" thing.

Or how about you few years back, asking people a bazillion times here or e.g. on last.fm for uploads or rarez without ever contributing anything ;)

Just now, filth_y said:

Or how about you few years back, asking people a bazillion times here or e.g. on last.fm for uploads or rarez without ever contributing anything ;)

ehh, that was really dumb of people like that.

2 hours ago, sume7 said:

Oh and also Demon android https://www.facebook.com/DemonAndroidRock/ , he was seriously funny especially his aliases. lololol