zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

3 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

Why the fuck is it still hot when it's already almost November?

Where u at? 50 degrees over here in Seattle mmmmm

where the hell are u people..... it snowed here a couple days ago

*METAL MEETS VK BRAINFARTS PT 1: TINFOIL COMPARISONS*

If Hide was basically the Dead (that Mayhem guy) of visual kei

Does that make Yoshiki the Euronymous of visual kei?

(reasoning for the latter: both paved stellar career beginnings for certain prominent acts we know to this day, and both have been equally dickish and unsympathetic individuals in regards to the rise of scenes they represented)

Edited by Alroy

Ash just had his first kiss.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

3 years already, time went by so fast and at the very same time it feels like it's froozen since that day.

Edited by トカゲ

so satisfying because chis is cheap with morrigan(ryan not),  doom missiles, and fucking vergil bitch ass,. And chun li on a winning team, and repressenting both phoenixes! 

On 10/30/2016 at 0:33 PM, PsychoΔelica said:

I told myself I should diet, but when I get depressed I stuff my face every time

currently me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tfw ur cheki come in... but... u want... MORE

people online: "YEAH DAS RITE MAN i dont need anyone else to have fun! i'm strong! i like being alone"

them irl: tumblr_nrmawm9RlQ1ua1rngo1_500.jpg

really startin to get irritated by ppl like this got dam n just admit you're a lonely sack of shit & stop pretending

Edited by Tokage

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

people online: "YEAH DAS RITE MAN i dont need anyone else to have fun! i'm strong! i like being alone"

really startin to get irritated by ppl like this got dam n just admit you're a lonely sack of shit & stop pretending

pls take my photo down tia

im done

13 hours ago, Tokage said:

It gets lonely when you have no one to bang. :P

@BiopandaWhat's that coming out of your nose? o_O

Edited by PsychoΔelica

I basically stopped caring about KAT-TUN after they lost Koki, but I've always had a weak spot for Taguchi as well, so it's nice to see him again. The song isn't really anything to write home about, but his singing is less awkward than I was expecting and he looks great, so I'm curious to see what he can do.