zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

19 hours ago, CAT5 said:

giphy.gif

oh goD YASSS irl david and goliath servedT, I hope another beautiful angel comes for Drumpf's weave too

this is so fucking satisfying to watch like omg

anyone has a video link? I want to hear the sound

20 hours ago, Hakoniwa said:

I saw that on twitter, but what's that about?? lol

It's just Terry Tate's anti-Trump advert manipulation AFAIK

But regardless of all the media hulabaloo, the *first* female president will step in anyway no matter what kind of campaigning is done around here tbqh. It's a real goddamn shame that folks over there really bothered to forget the fact that both candidates literally KILLED all the chances for 3rd party candidates to step in. So where was the promising Libertarian majority? Where did Ron Paul voters go (to be honest, I still respect him for staying true to his positions)?

I am not gonna play politics here but I do really think that there's the idea of "a plant" being more or less legit here - discrediting GOP's voters much? It's rather suspicious that voters are being put to HATE each other and especially those being stuck on the middle ground ("one vote for x is one vote for Clinton/Trump etc."), what the fuck guys?!

But there is no hope for a country with no centrists anyway (Perot may have been truly the last kind of figure), methinks.

(regards, grumpy hybrid centrist/left libertarian)

Edited by Alroy

53 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

went on a stoned reddit shitposting spree, as usual???

(((go back to Jezebel/Gawker)))

but why we fighting though? This is

RANDOM THOUGHTS - thread, amirite?

27 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

(((not today Satan)))

no fighting, babes

love, piece and 💛r💛a💛n💛d💛o💛m💛n💛e💛s💛s💛

:lleft::lright:

So tired of fake ass people who literally pretend i don't exist except when they need me for smth

Spoiler

Like they can come to me & talk about certain shit, but when I try to make small-talk with them, they fucking ignore me. And yet they have the audacity to complain that no one ever talks to them.

I fucking hate that shit

*sorry I had to get that off my chest

Edited by midi:nette

How hard can it be to get a fucking place to live in Munich?! Fuck it, I'm searching for months now and I'm running out of time. -.-"

is anyone else having mercari trouble? cause they are fuckin with my nerves right now

On 28-10-2016 at 11:57 AM, Disposable said:

Discovering huge wolverine tracks encircling my house is the most exciting thing that has happened in my life in two years.

stop shilling comic book movies wtf

2 hours ago, Pho said:

This video just caused me laugh hysterically for the last half an hour. Skip to 8:04, 11:10, and 17:48 for the best bits.

LOL. nothing better than Aris on tekken commentary at Final Round. Fun fact, I was actually at this event. I'm probably about 10-15 feet back behind this match watching marvel finals on the other side of the room  XD

fuck my braces, i just want to get my lip pierced already. 

they come off in may uGH

3 hours ago, Original Saku said:

watching marvel finals on the other side of the room  XD

MARVEL FOR LIFE!