zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Why are people dressing like clowns and attacking people lately? Like, I'm already scared of everything... can we not?

the only place where clowns DON'T belong..... is the circus

have a good one y'all

i guess Lycaon cant have your back for everything, fucking greedy pigs!

and FJ im still waiting bitch!

i'm bored as all hell but still have no motivation to do my schoolwork 

16 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

i'm bored as all hell but still have no motivation to do my schoolwork 

I was just about to post this exact sentence lol

LETS BE BORED TOGETHER!

I tried to watch ff kingslaive and it was half an hour of my time wasted completely on shit motion capture, terrible looking CGI and idiotic script writing (I seriously think Tabata is demented, and his entire team are likely the typical japanese brown-nosed yes people).

teeenage me is sad and offended that square enix ended up with productions like this, but cleansing my eyes with a maleficient re-watch helped a lil bit.

Edited by nekkichi

1 hour ago, nekkichi said:

I tried to watch ff kingslaive and it was half an hour of my time wasted completely on shit motion capture, terrible looking CGI and idiotic script writing (I seriously think Tabata is demented, and his entire team are likely the typical japanese brown-nosed yes people).

teeenage me is sad and offended that square enix ended up with productions like this, but cleansing my eyes with a maleficient re-watch helped a lil bit.

LOL at you watching the movie for the actual movie.

6 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

LOL at you watching the movie for the actual movie.

I was only interested in CGI, spirits within and advent children slayed a bit back in the day; this shit already looks dated, with all indian outsource cost-cutting and beats/uniqlo/cup ramen shill money square panhandled for.

on a side note, straight teen boys and their faux superiority are unbearable.

Just now, nekkichi said:

I was only interested in CGI, spirits within and advent children slayed a bit back in the day; this shit already looks dated, with all indian outsource cost-cutting and beats/uniqlo/cup ramen shill money square panhandled for.

on a side note, straight teen boys and their faux superiority are unbearable.

Well I agree on that point, but the actual point of the movie was for the easter eggs.

Here, hype yo self up brah. If you aren't a major FF fan, this will show you what you missed.

...ah fuck. why am i even learning guitar? i don't have a goal, i have no idea what i'm doing. i don't know how to learn, i don't know what to learn. shit's too expensive. i'm worried i won't follow through if i get the expensive shit. i have no musical talent, never had it as a kid. i'm so lost.

i'm so frustrated.

6 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

...ah fuck. why am i even learning guitar? i don't have a goal, i have no idea what i'm doing. i don't know how to learn, i don't know what to learn. shit's too expensive. i'm worried i won't follow through if i get the expensive shit. i have no musical talent, never had it as a kid. i'm so lost.

i'm so frustrated.

Should have bought a ukulele, or a banjo.

7 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

i'm so frustrated.

Learning for the sake of learning itself is a fine goal.  Though you may be frustrated now, just think of all the sick riffs you'll be able to pull as you invest the time into it!  Don't go for the expensive stuff until you've mastered the basics. Good luck!

1 minute ago, YuyoDrift said:

Should have bought a ukulele, or a banjo.

i actually started playing on an $8 mexican ukulele before i got my guitar LMAO

1 minute ago, Atreides said:

Learning for the sake of learning itself is a fine goal.  Though you may be frustrated now, just think of all the sick riffs you'll be able to pull as you invest the time into it!  Don't go for the expensive stuff until you've mastered the basics. Good luck!

thank you my dude. i think i'm going to get lessons soon because i really need a push in the right direction. learning online by myself is impossible for me, even when i'm just looking at basics :// 

Yeah, it's hard to self learn.  I study Japanese in my spare time, and it's tough to do it on your own. Tutelage is always the best, and immersion.  If you can afford a tutor I say go for it.  Also, if you got a friend who knows and is willing to teach you, that's even better.

S

30 minutes ago, PsychoΔelica said:

I feel like my life has suddenly lost all taste and I don't want anything.

Story of my current life right here

1 hour ago, itsukoii said:

i'm so frustrated.

its normal to be frustrated, its hard sitting at ur instrument doing basic shit u barely like but the harder u work at it, the faster u can get to the tough, fun stuff/stuff u actually wanna play!

4 minutes ago, emmny said:

its normal to be frustrated, its hard sitting at ur instrument doing basic shit u barely like but the harder u work at it, the faster u can get to the tough, fun stuff/stuff u actually wanna play!

yess i guess you're right.... tysm <3