zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

2 minutes ago, emmny said:

they're...even...worse

we need to stop the tzk roast and direct it toward MiA...as me and @seurong been doing for like...the past year

stop

at this point we might as well roast meji as a whole tbh

Edited by itsukoii

Just now, itsukoii said:

stop

we might as well roast meji as a whole tbh

thank god mejistans roast their favs before anyone else can

y'all take (took??) so much shit i wish the other fandoms were like the cool mejifans

i'll join u in this MEJIroast

#cantstopwontstop

Just now, emmny said:

thank god mejistans roast their favs before anyone else can

y'all take (took??) so much shit i wish the other fandoms were like the cool mejifans

i'll join u in this MEJIroast

#cantstopwontstop

:')) we've grown strong

a'ight i'm down

Gotta love the internet watched Xmen apocolpse yesterday, glad it was free, and now im watching deadpool though i feel like there is no point since i watched the best momments on youtube. Hope i can find Alice in wonderland and barber shop for Nicki minaj. i geuss i should look up the other women too. 

Spoiler

phenix!

I must have bad luck about being hit by a car while riding a bike of any kind. My first scooter got completely wrecked when I was pulling out of my work's parking lot two years ago, and today now while crossing a street on my way home from work, my bicycle got the back of it hit slightly by a car. Thankfully no damage was done cause it was really lightly and I didn't even fall off, but the jerk didn't even stop to see if everything was ok!

Shurorororororoorororoororororororoororrorororrorororororrororororororrororororororororororrorororororororrorororororororororororororroorororororoorrororororo.

I've gone back to feeling like sleep is a waste of time and that 1-2 hours of sleep are more than enough. Not sure how good this is for my brain and body, but I survived living like this for years a few years back and I'll survive now too. There's just way too much shit to do in life to spend 5+ hours sleeping every single night.

Anyway, school's finished for the year and the vacation has begun. That means less kids and more freedom, as well as a lot of trips away from school. A more than decent way to earn some money.

Tomorrow I'm going on a trip to paris and I'm not in the mood to be honest.. Also a friend of me got really down and if im going on the trip i'll be less online and can't support her :/

i want taka to shove his **** up my ***

but in other news

thinking about lustknot. makes me rlly sad like...they were getting SOOOO good and their live performances were better than anyone in their class. its rlly a shame, i hope yuki's doing alright.

watching speedpaints and hoping that the music they use is good.............

concepts artists usually have the best music to my liking; they've got mad drawing skills and good music tastes damn

Edited by plastic_rainbow

51 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

To conclude Britain leaving EU in one picture.

PL7s8PQ.jpg

Italy truly giving no fucks, eating pizza and watching the EURO 2016 is what most people care about right now xD

Does someone has already orderd by buyee an yahoo auction?
And does he/she know, if I can let me ship the 2CDs in one package instead of 2 seperate? lol

2 hours ago, AliceParanoid said:

And does he/she know, if I can let me ship the 2CDs in one package instead of 2 seperate? lol

I have not used Buyee, but it looks like you can consolidate packages. Of course, you will pay a small fee to do it :)

16 minutes ago, inartistic said:

I have not used Buyee, but it looks like you can consolidate packages. Of course, you will pay a small fee to do it :)

Yeah found it now too [DIdn't knew what consolidate meand lol] 
Anyway I find it a bit...uhm shitty to pay to let it ship together but well.

9 hours ago, AliceParanoid said:

I don't recommend using Buyee; their fees are pretty crazy, last time I checked.

Use From Japan. They charge ¥200 + 5% per item (¥200 per item stops after 4 items from the same seller), and once something arrives at their warehouse, you can wait as long as a month to instruct shipments. Which means you can buy from a ton of different CDs from a ton of different sellers (over a period of a few weeks) and have them all sent in the same box. No extra fees for package consolidation.