zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

35 minutes ago, Owl said:

Well, maybe you should care a lil bit more about yourself? You can't help anyone before you help yourself I guess. Just try to be more selfish, you can have many friends, but only one "you".

Thank you for thinking with me ; ; I hope I figure something out...

1 hour ago, Disposable said:

Celebrating a would have been our 5th anniversary with an ex via facebook in bars in different countries. Killing it in life

Good god this sounds like me next year lol

I'm celebrating our would be 4th anniversary next month, with her actually here, and being my temp-girlfriend (idfk), so does it even count even though we broke up for a year???

2 hours ago, Disposable said:

Celebrating a would have been our 5th anniversary with an ex via facebook in bars in different countries. Killing it in life

I feel you. Gonna celebrate a would have been our 1st anniversary on the 26th, hopefully destroying myself in a bar.

Damn... Preaching to the choir here, but can people like calm tf down.

I just want to listen to indies music and laugh at trash memes (whilst uploading shitty 4chan material myself), not witness a competition on who can shove a carrot further up someone else's ass. 

i literally been in my room for like weeks now o.o can't remember the last time i left the house...

and this damn heat...i want a damn AC in my room. 

FUCKING NEETS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Tokage
this post is good as hell when u combine it w/ my avatar

My internship ended last Tuesday and I expected that some friends would congratulate me but as always I expected too much. They know I had a fucking hard time.

Also went to a concert on Thursday alone, alone to the cinema on Friday, alone shopping on Friday. (The cinema had room for 400 people and I was the only one sitting there.. It was kinda scary when the lights turned off xD But at least I could lay on the chairs and such yay!)

And now I'm sitting in my room, trying to just accept that nobody cares sadly. I need to stop expecting so much first.

On 6/17/2016 at 1:30 PM, Zeus said:

6disbandments1.png

1) Lycaon

Lycaon-lycaon-32683760-947-448.jpg

2)リカオン

lycaon1.jpg

3) werewolf

latest?cb=20120512115857&path-prefix=es

4)wild dog

lycaon_275652.jpg

5) king of Arcadia

lycaon2.png