zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Kind of saw it coming since they've seemed a little lost recently, but I'm going to miss HaKU. Tsujimura has such a sexy voice.

Edited by violetchain

5 hours ago, violetchain said:

Kind of saw it coming since they've seemed a little lost recently, but I'm going to miss HaKU. Tsujimura has such a sexy voice.

:(

CkjtMAIUUAEAbR8.jpg

bDdLlm0.jpgu4fm8Fw.jpg

so my college application technically got accepted, but now i first gotta find a way to deal with the tuition fee without going bankrupt... pisssssss

at least things are sort of getting better again jej

The money problem may possibly be resolved and I got invited to work a test day next week..  n i c e

I wonder why people say hot as balls. Why do people say hungry as balls?! I didn't know testicles could become hungry!

it's not a reference to testicles, it's a reference to the old explorer Brian B. Balls, who oncee got trapped for a week inside a volcano with nothing but a single roll of ham, please be respectful...

On 9.6.2016 at 3:56 PM, AliceParanoid said:

So my Upper lip is inflamed and I just look like Pete Burns after he got his Lips done badly. 
Or like Kylie Jenner with 5x bigger Lips after she has done he Make-Up lol. 

I feel you, I hope your lip is better already! I suffer from random swellings (idiopathic angioedema :-------------)) on my lips and fingers and it fucking sucks. My doctor prescribed me antihistamine for preventing it but I frequently forget to take them... I was also prescribed oral cortisone when I actually get an attack. 

ON OTHER NEWS:

My fiancé had apparently invited his family a week ago to his graduation party happening next weekend WITHOUT INFORMING ME TOO. So my next week will be all about furious cleaning & baking, I spent this Sunday counting our spoons, coffee cups and plates and i'm atm trying to decide on our menu, cue "OH HONEY HOSTING A GRADUATION PARTY DOESN'T REQUIRE ANY PLANNING AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING, YOU WON'T HAVE TO DO A THING"

I love that son of a bitch to death but goddammit he's sometimes so freaking dense. I swear I'm going to make him work his ass off cleaning the whole house and baking cakes. We both work full time and even though we probably won't have more than 20 guests, it still takes insane amount of work to throw a party like that, especially for family & relatives since our apartment is only 45 sqm (484 sqft for you dirty non-metric peasants) so our whole place will have to look amazing. And we will have to do everything after work.

15 minutes ago, paradoxal said:

I feel you, I hope your lip is better already! I suffer from random swellings (idiopathic angioedema :-------------)) on my lips and fingers and it fucking sucks. My doctor prescribed me antihistamine for preventing it but I frequently forget to take them... I was also prescribed oral cortisone when I actually get an attack. 

The thing is:
I don't had an allergic reaction or anything.
I was just high af from 1 ecstacy pill [Tried it once in my life now cause young & yolo and then shit happens for sure lol] 
But it's already back to normal size luckily & isn't really inflamed anymore [Only a really really small part in the inner-upper lip]
Still can't smile/laugh without pain tho. .3. ]

Btw. thanks for the words! :3 
Hope you don't get them swollen on cause you forgot to take your medicine! ;__;

Edited by AliceParanoid

4 minutes ago, AliceParanoid said:

The thing is:
I don't had an allergic reaction or anything.
I was just high af from 1 ecstacy pill [Tried it once in my life now cause young & yolo and then shit happens for sure lol] 
But it's already back to normal size luckily & isn't really inflamed anymore [Only a really really small part in the inner-upper lip]
Still can't smile/laugh without pain tho. .3.

Btw. thanks for the words! :3 
Hope you don't get them swollen on cause you forgot to take your medicine! ;__;

I'm not allergic to anything either (trust me, when I was getting every single fucking allergy test taken I was fucking praying I'd have an allergy), but my angioedema is idiopathic which pretty much means the doctors have no idea why it happens, aka there isn't any common trigger other than for example stress. And I'm fucking stressed all the time XD

Yeah I do occasionally get those attacks if I forget to take my meds, but at least they aren't as severe as my first one I got after having two of my wisdom teeth removed. My lips looked like I had had fucking thousands of botox injections (SFW, just a picture of insane botox lips) XD And omfg I totally get you, like getting your teeth removed isn't painful enough, my lips were hurting so much for days afterwards even though I had already taken tons of painkillers D:

1 hour ago, paradoxal said:

I'm not allergic to anything either (trust me, when I was getting every single fucking allergy test taken I was fucking praying I'd have an allergy), but my angioedema is idiopathic which pretty much means the doctors have no idea why it happens, aka there isn't any common trigger other than for example stress. And I'm fucking stressed all the time XD

Yeah I do occasionally get those attacks if I forget to take my meds, but at least they aren't as severe as my first one I got after having two of my wisdom teeth removed. My lips looked like I had had fucking thousands of botox injections (SFW, just a picture of insane botox lips) XD And omfg I totally get you, like getting your teeth removed isn't painful enough, my lips were hurting so much for days afterwards even though I had already taken tons of painkillers D:

Oh okay, just understood it wrong then lol. My fault xD

Omfg don't remember me about my wisdom theets[Which THANKFULLY all laid on the wrong side and had to be breaked in the middle first and shit. Yeah thanks body for beeing so nice with shit.] 
Also this pic. My Upper Lip looked just like this on wendsday omfg. Like just touch it once and it bursts in million of pieces omfg. 
Luckily I was high af and not embrassed because of this when I went home on wendsday haha. 

I keep seeing the short versions of already released full versions of MVs still up on youtube when  I search the songs up and it got me thinking...

Does anyone still watch the short versions? Are there people who prefer the short versions to the full length? I can imagine some people might for nostalgia reasons if it's an anime opening but what about non-opening songs where it still seems to be the case?

Edited by SethItari

Does someone know where I can get 15 cm+ Platform boots in shoe size 44/45 ?[Euro]
Cause I don't find the New Rock Boots Seller on ebay anymore & I need finally more then shitty 13 Cm Platform under my feets xd 
I'm so sad about this haha

On 12.6.2016 at 7:19 PM, plastic_rainbow said:

why is it that when you're running in a dream you feel so slow, like there's weight on your feet, when in reality you know you can run faster than that

I usually have sudden gravity change where running becomes super heavy. At that point I just give up, because I'm usually aware that it's just a dream and it's just not worth it trying to fight against whatever's chasing you.

Why is it when I'm depressive as fuck but still trying to help my friends being positive they get mad at me? (And this makes me feel even worse, so fucking lovely)
Why do good intentions turn out out bad?

Why?!

28 minutes ago, Devilish_Eye said:

Why is it when I'm depressive as fuck but still trying to help my friends being positive they get mad at me? (And this makes me feel even worse, so fucking lovely)
Why do good intentions turn out out bad?

Well, maybe you should care a lil bit more about yourself? You can't help anyone before you help yourself I guess. Just try to be more selfish, you can have many friends, but only one "you".