zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

There must be honestly something wrong with me when I feel too lazy/pissed about visiting my grandma's fam sooner in the middle of nowhere (central side) with goddamn horrible (LITERALLY AWFUL) public transport connections (I'd take my own ride but driving 260 miles to the north would be a huge pain in my arse in terms of stamina, patience and financial resources).

Talk about being one heck of a bad grandson, tbqh.

:(

Edited by Alroy

"Why do I fall in love with every woman I see that shows me the least bit of attention?"

Seriously, fuck you brain. Fuck you for being so dependent on the attention of others. Fuck you for making me think about things that can't possibly exist. Fuck you for never, ever getting out of this shitty loop and for slowly killing me with your delusions, paranoia and overall clinginess. I love being a broken mess at 26.

Yours sincerely, 

Me. 

P.S - Fuck you. 

2 hours ago, nullmoon said:

"Why do I fall in love with every woman I see that shows me the least bit of attention?"

Seriously, fuck you brain. Fuck you for being so dependent on the attention of others. Fuck you for making me think about things that can't possibly exist. Fuck you for never, ever getting out of this shitty loop and for slowly killing me with your delusions, paranoia and overall clinginess. I love being a broken mess at 26.

Yours sincerely, 

Me. 

P.S - Fuck you. 

*insert i know that feel meme*

<3 love awaits, as long as u keep pushing (even if your heart breaks) yourself further, learning from your mistakes and etc. you'll find something worthwhile

6 hours ago, emmny said:

*insert i know that feel meme*

<3 love awaits, as long as u keep pushing (even if your heart breaks) yourself further, learning from your mistakes and etc. you'll find something worthwhile

Thanks bae :3 <3

the teenage kissers went on hiatus noooooooo :(

at least it's for a good reason since every member is working on their own projects, but i really liked them as a band...

does this mean that nana kitade is working solo again?? and will hideo nekota focus more on fox loco phantom?

dreamer dreamer...

the chop bands are so underrated...the best thing that has come out of visual kei in the past 10 years is the chop guys hands down (angrayse, emmuree, silence, dish, dies, l'eprica, munimuni, lament. etc) (i consider the nagoya dudes who play with 'em as part of the chop scene so shh)

after the famewhores and bandhoes filter out of the current indies scene, i hope to end up with a set of cool old dudes like this in the next 10 years (the new gen of chop bands lolol), i see a lot of kids who are currently in shit bands but have really cool influences and i can't wait to see where they end up in the next 10 years--like look at kozi going from malice mizer to ziz and dalle, what a change LOL. they're genuinely great musicians who've stuck to their guns throughout the years and every single release is amazing and completely worth the wait.

its so annoying when i hear "vk is going to hell" blah blah like listen to these guys if you have any possible love of vk left and i guarantee you'll be left with something of interest. doesn't help that they're underground af and that its all dudes who r probably gonna retire in like 10 years but ok

/rant over

called up the organizer for a conference i'm attending in kyoto next month:

"i'm sorry but is it possible for you to bring my session forward to an earlier slot?"

"we will try. is there a reason for this change?"

"umm, for personal reasons" [this is an excuse that apparently only works in japan]

(*actual reason: BECAUSE I NEED TO CATCH A PURPLE STONE LIVE IN OSAKA DAMMIT.)

Edited by hiroki

11 hours ago, emmny said:

dreamer dreamer...

the chop bands are so underrated...the best thing that has come out of visual kei in the past 10 years is the chop guys hands down (angrayse, emmuree, silence, dish, dies, l'eprica, munimuni, lament. etc) (i consider the nagoya dudes who play with 'em as part of the chop scene so shh)

after the famewhores and bandhoes filter out of the current indies scene, i hope to end up with a set of cool old dudes like this in the next 10 years (the new gen of chop bands lolol), i see a lot of kids who are currently in shit bands but have really cool influences and i can't wait to see where they end up in the next 10 years--like look at kozi going from malice mizer to ziz and dalle, what a change LOL. they're genuinely great musicians who've stuck to their guns throughout the years and every single release is amazing and completely worth the wait.

its so annoying when i hear "vk is going to hell" blah blah like listen to these guys if you have any possible love of vk left and i guarantee you'll be left with something of interest. doesn't help that they're underground af and that its all dudes who r probably gonna retire in like 10 years but ok

/rant over

please more info on this category... never heard that term used.  

When someone starts 'dead vk' whining, i think it's about vk in general.
Underground/underrated/etc. old and forever drunk grandpas are out of range and will make the most incredible stuff ever, as always w

Edited by DREAMON DREAMER

4 hours ago, Reiko said:

please more info on this category... never heard that term used.  

loose term coined by the fans on here (not me) to describe the old vk guys who frequently play at ikebukuro chop w/ each other

35 minutes ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

old and forever drunk grandpas are out of range and will make the most incredible stuff ever, as always w

+10

2 hours ago, nullmoon said:

Any fans of Saosin? They have a new album with the original vocalist and FUCK is it good :)

Didn't know they released new stuff, I need to check it out.... but I do plan to see them this summer on that 'reliving 2004 tour'.

That first EP with Anthony Green was soooooo good. I wanted to like Circa Survive more than I ever really did.

53 minutes ago, The Reverend said:

Didn't know they released new stuff, I need to check it out.... but I do plan to see them this summer on that 'reliving 2004 tour'.

That first EP with Anthony Green was soooooo good. I wanted to like Circa Survive more than I ever really did.

Neither did I until today! Awesome, I hope they're just as good live! 

Agreed, Translating The Name is easily one of finest EPs I've listened to. I could never get into Circa Survive unfortunately. This album though...it's just wow.